How are you going, bro's?

How are you going, bro's?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0106912/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjy7MsQJpug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello frogposter. Merry Christmas.

I wish someone would just kill me and save me the trouble of suicide.

I wish I could just disappear.

Cheer up, bro

I'm glad you're here, bro.

>work out
>come back home
>shitpost while preparing dinner
>feel some urge to watch movies or play video games
>job starts in a month
>have no particular feels one way or another
>tfw existing just to die at some point

>tfw mfw

We all are, bro. Don't let it get you down. Think of it as a liberating thing. You aren't tied down by any special destiny or purpose. Your time here is what you want it to be.

i wonder what cool stuff i'm getting off santa bros

>existing just to die at some point

Pretty much.

Goodbye sweet Sup Forums

Merry Chri-BANG

Keep yourselves alive for 2018 midterms and 2020. We're going to need every vote and every soldier. Think about the rest of us.

Fuck politics. I only care about entertainment for escapism.

I'm not American and I already voted Leave.

Your votes don't matter unfortunately

Only if you are down with trump otherwise kill yourself.

I'm watching some comfy Holiday movies tonight

Anyway, my real life starts on Tuesday again, Have to fly to New York for business, am staying in a hotel for a week. A little worried about work since I have some specific tasks do you and hoping everything works out alright

Than Thursday night fly back home, and chill

this. fuck the eu, fuck america. fuck trump. the uk are coming to take over the world in 2018.

btfo

Had a good time with family. Meal was pic related. Merry Christmas!

What's wrong lad

I'm doing very well. I'm wrapping presents and eating some fruit. Getting ready for a big meal with the family this evening. Going to open presents with them, and then go home and give some presents to my cat. Then I'll stay up all night watching Christmas movies and shows.

Merry Christmas to you all. I love you guys. All the best in the New Year.

Looks delicious.

Merry Christmas, my ethnocentric friend.

Too many movies to see :)

you lucky bastard. enjoy.

Merry Christmas you fuckers!

I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. Bought a load of chocolate with nuts in them today. Going to eat them tomorrow and finally put myself out of my misery. Been thinking about this for 4 years. Glad I finally decided to stop procrastinating.

Calm down Muhammed your Caliphate will have its time once white people die out.

Great thanks. It's christmas with the family, very nice being together. Canadian step-grandmother came over, but she's a fucking idiot. Bless her soul.

soon my brother allahu akbar

>Canadian step-grandmother came over, but she's a fucking idiot. Bless her soul.
kill her user do it DO IT

That looks comfy af

>give some presents to my cat
lol christ. Merry Christmas anyway

>tfw my crush texted me saying she's coming at my new year eve party but she bringing with her the guy she's after but who don't want her

I really want to kiss/fuck her a last time as I'm leaving the country the first week of january

watching Gremlins on FilthyCasuals dot tee vee

this desu

steam it fgt

this senpai

Nope. I gain nothing from that. I'm not here for your entertainment.

You should invite her and ruin her night and relationship and then leave the country

Add me on steam user? We can play vidya together

Tell her how you feel man. Get it off your chest and let her make her decisions. Whatever she chooses, you can at least tell yourself that you were direct and honest about your feelings, and that you did what you could with the limited time you had.

Got some pizza at the store and will fix it soon. Thinking of watching a movie but undecided on what. I am not spending christmas with anyone, so it will be quiet.

Waiting for Christmas Eve Service

why did you screw your tree to a wall?

Fuck yea bro, name?
I have some eroge games, wanna roleplay thru the mic? Open up a tab bro what's your skype?

Christmas doesn't mean anything to me

It's been about 2 years since my dad passed away, we always spent Christmas together because we were both lonely, sucks ass.

>TFW all we did for Christmas was watch some cozy movies and got fat
>TFW all I'm doing for Christmas now is spending it alone and shitposting on the CHAN and getting fat

inshallah brother

Merry Christmas, I hate my family and don't want to see them for the holidays. Would rather hang with twink BF and drink cocoa

Would restrain, fill her cunt full of bacon, and force her to cum with a hitachi wand for several hours.

OH SHIT THE KIDS

would keep the fire inside her belly burning with my hot candle wax

Your time will come juden

Great plan

It's really hard m8, I don't want to leave my country knowing something was possible. I kys if it's the case. I'm in fucking depression, I left my last gf because of her, I feel I can't love another one for the rest of my life.
I feel so well when she's around :(

Jesus Christ this thread everyone cheer the fuck up, this isn't r9k

hang in there bro, things will get better, they have to

she has a chad bf

Merry Christmas, OP!

What are some movies where someone just disappears?

I bet he's putting the Christmas spirit into that hot little Jew body

I'm hanging in there...somehow. Godspeed anons

house of cards

Fire in the Sky

Hollow man

Merry Christmas bro, you'll be alright

that's really vulgar, user

I hope my crush sends me a personal merry christmas message instead of posting on a phone group we're both in. Also hope she goes out with me next week and that we become a couple before the year ends. I don't see why any of that would happen though, other than Deus ex Machina.

How about you send her one first, godspeed user

Adolf it's Christmas. Can't you leave off the Jew culling for just one night?

Thanks, checking these out. I've only seen the first episode of House of Cards. Fire in the Sky is the alien abduction one, right?
Merry Christmas!

Did Jesus take a break on Christmas? No

Well, I just don't like being the one who always texts first but yeah you are right. Thanks!

I wish you the very best user

Okay user

Hollow man isn't good but their are umm reasons to watch it

Just watched the Muppets Christmas Carol with my brother and sister and reminisced about childhood. Then sat and had a good laugh at the Father Ted Christmas special with mom and dad. Having a good one.

had a dream, which was not all a dream.
The bright sun was extinguish'd, and the stars
Did wander darkling in the eternal space,
Rayless, and pathless, and the icy earth
Swung blind and blackening in the moonless air;

The brows of men by the despairing light
Wore an unearthly aspect, as by fits
The flashes fell upon them; some lay down
And hid their eyes and wept; and some did rest
Their chins upon their clenched hands, and smil'd;

Be cool m8 show confidence and be carefree

Know the feeling, user.
Hospice offers 13 months of counseling for free...
Hope you feel better.
Merry Christmas to all the rest of you magnificent bastards.

>Fire in the Sky is the alien abduction one, right?
yes
imdb.com/title/tt0106912/
>An Arizona logger mysteriously disappears for five days in an alleged encounter with a flying saucer in 1975.

i wanna fug joey

Zieg Heil !, Froye Vinachten

What Christmas movies or tv specials are you guys watching?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=qjy7MsQJpug

Same desu. I hope I get slammed by a semi.

>How are you going
Better than you Aussie cunts.

that is one comfy looking froggo

>he thinks people have a say against government
The jews have already won. There’s no point anymore

it's the only way to save her soul after her ancestors killed Jesus and the prophets

finally finished wrapping presents and waiting for family to come over. Hope all you anons that are struggling can hang in there. you all deserve a very Merry Christmas

Better than I have been the past 4 months. Just finished watching Crank 2 and my mom gifted me a Filmstruck sub. So, I'm going to pour G&T, get cozy, and watch my first Cassavetes.

Just think of all the people celebrating with their loved ones. Seeing the excitement in their children's eyes as they unwrap the presents. The family smiling and being happy to have each other. Their gf cooking for them and playing surprised when he gives her her present. And while they drink they talk about what the future holds while I panic to ever meet someone who knows me again because I'm such a failure.
If you think about the life people have...

maybe she'll convert?

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines