Other urls found in this thread:

yuinluk.tumblr.com/post/165068705306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>its ok only if japan does it
yes.

anime is bad

Animu girls=cute
Real girls=ugly

We all know how live action adaptions of anime's pan out.

thats why 2D is superior

Maybe if more Star Wars bitches got raped by tentacle monsters we could overlook their garish hair colors.

Can't believe you spent time making that image.

yes, they invented it

>animu drawing
>live 50 year-old woman playing self-insert of a fat SJW fantasizing about destroying the patriarchy
Totally the same thing, bro

LONG NECKED NIGGAS

I don't like anime but all of those cartoons are young/cute. The star wars character is just a hag.

Cultural appropriation.

>utena not on there
Whoever made this collage doesn't even watch anime.

not one animu character above 18 vs a 60 year old women

STA WAS
STA WAS
STA WAS
STA WAS
STA WAS
STA WAS

What if you're colorblind?

The anime girl's hair is pink not shit ""ultra-violet""

/thread.

whoa really is makgin me think

>dyed hair vs natural hair
>implying the hair colour is the only problem

laura dern has manface. They need to find an actual attractive woman with neotenous face.

Oh wow, it's almost as if Japan knows how to make cuter girls than Hollywood.

Nana is qt.

Nana is a fucking whore.

Good thing Mikan is best girl instead of her then.

>the series died before Mikan got her asshole eaten out
fuck japan

It was never going anywhere anyway.

>they're all wearing glasses

that's when natural selection does its work

Context matters. Not all are equal

and boys

ugh

asian traps are pretty kino

You're in luck

yuinluk.tumblr.com/post/165068705306

Yes.

Ecolocy on Xtube is good

Only birds and mammals have pattern detecting cognition, reptiles and below are instinctive drone retards meaning the coloration in poisonous amphibians is just a random mutation in their skin and nothing to do with warning animals THAT CANT EVEN SEE THE FUCKING COLORS.

>still watching Hollywood schlock when you can have girls like this

gay

anime is terrible though

Up next: cartoons aren't real life.

better than everything hollywood is making nowadays

Japan does it better

shit. someone beat me to it.

O Christmas Trap O Christmas Trap
How Lovely Is Thy Benis

she needs tits

japanese poeple sometimes naturally have pink hair so it's ok in anime

>none of these anime grills are in anyway like Holdo but guys like listen to meeeeeee
Bugger off poofter

No, it's generally more acceptable in animation in general. But if your best attempt at character design is a snot grey dress and purple hair, then you're showing just how Ameture you are.

Hollywood used to be able to pull off pretty clever scenes, but it's now just full of celebrity royalty. Whoever has the most money and connections makes the movies. Kids have these expectations when they grow up that they need to outdo their parents, so when they grow up in Beverly Hills on a 10million dollar property, they decide they want to follow in their parents footsteps.

The parent gives them all the financial and networking help needed and in a fraction of the time it takes anyone else, they've become a writer or director, despite still receiving ridiculous amounts of guidance.

Then people complement them about being successful at such a young age.

So although your comparison is bait, it's still worthy of discussion in a roundabout way.

In anime it's fucking anime.

The minute you see a girl IRL with colored hair you know she's got some crazy in her. It's a fucking know fact. Making someone who's supposed to be stoic and in charge have colored hair is a huge flag for self insert character.

Being compared to Nana, Yuno, and Lucy isn't exactly a good thing, user.

>did u just

Did he just what? Stupid femboys never finishing their sentences.

i dont know man

>not loving dfc
Where do you think we are right now?

Ants can recognize themselves in the mirror, they're more intelligent than black kids who are unable to recognize themselves until 6. And have you seen the engineering feat that is the average ant colony? Efficient roads going from each pod, structurally sound and able to built into any soil.

Or how ants communicate mainly by scent, creating a pheromone trail that will lead them to food or away from danger. They're able to effectively section off parts of your house that have loose food in them and record whether or not there's a predator, or poison in a location. Then they quickly and efficiently deconstruct food for easy transport, with a single file line that constantly reports the situation.

And that hive mind shit is utter bullshit.

I love Haman so much. ZZ isn't canon btw

so why is it referenced in a Speilberg movie?
Checkmate, Zeonists.

>still not allowed to post ZZ on Sup Forums because it's not an anime

>pink and precious like a falling sakura blossom
>purple and vicious like snake

Anime does it because they all have the same face so hair color is their only defining feature.

Quality post

Have you ever touched a real 3d woman?

In the trash it goes...

Hey dummy only vertebrate have a "you", non invertebrates are just clusters of cells working together to stay alive because their nervous system is not centralized like us.

That's right crackerjack.

In my book it's retarded in both, but it still bothers me less in anime, yes.

So you admit that your strong independent admiral is a literal cartoon character?

The color of her hair wasn't the problem.

Please don't call my wife that

>ugly hag with a shitty hue of purple hair

2D>>>...>D.

Its not though.

but it's neat in 2d

Who would put a fucked up old hag like that in charge of the military? The Rebels deserve to lose and get slaughtered.

Why does un-natural hair color look so cute on asians?

And the gays

Dumb kids never fall for an eye candy images never portray what's really like fucking them go ahead I'll give you money to fuck one of those cute Korean traps you wanted all your life then you will regret it.

I didn't mind that she looked like an SJW loolalike. I just care that she acted like one.

She was insufferable

Should have given her alien features.

Correct.

>this is supposed to be a hero

She looks like she should be trying to tell me that letting a facehugger attack me is part of God's plan or to make us whole again.

>She

kys senpai

She looks too much like those rich fucks from The Hunger Games.
Whoever designed this character's appearance should be fired. Heroes are supposed to look relatable and normal, not like they're part of some New Age cult for rich people.

>meaning the coloration in poisonous amphibians is just a random mutation
Boy, you sure are brilliant. It's a good thing that no mammals have ever tried to eat an amphibian before. What are you doing here on Sup Forums when you should be out researching biology and teaching the stupid masses about evolution exactly as you learned it in Anthropology 101?

An alien would be more relatable. Seriously how is it a movie with greater access to cgi and advance make up techniques somehow has less aliens that arent feral or comic releif? How hard would it have been to stick some horns on someone and have a Zabrak, or make a damn Rodian or Twi'lek. Something actually Star Wars like instead of this tumblr queen with a cheap hair dye and dress?

Are you blind or something? Pink =/= Purple.

Japan does it with at least vaguely attractive cartoon characters.
When Erica does it, it's always an ugly, dried up hag with a bichy attitude.

Starting to get why it's ok when jap-land does it now?

One are cartoons made for

I like how they tried their hardest to make her look like a twitter tranny.
>inherently shapeless body
>clothing that conveniently hides adam's apple
>teehee I'm so feminine and girly dyed hair
It can't be an accident.