What was his name again?

What was his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIJG5nrzLQk
youtube.com/watch?v=keecoovxM_8
chrisjonesblog.com/2015/10/nicole-perlman-journey.html
nerdreactor.com/2014/07/27/sdcc-2014-guardians-of-the-galaxys-nicole-perlman/#lR8Gzx1GIwsUI06u.99
web.archive.org/web/20140803024807/moviehole.net/201478605nicole-perlman-guardians-of-the-galaxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KUZCO

Bucket Head.

Cock Clymber, the Man Missile.

>Clymber
Bendis please

Biggus Dickus

Johnson Juggler

Schlong Scaler

Member Mover

Peter Puffer

Quasar, I believe.

Cock Connoisseur

Grown-Ass Man

Gamora's living dildo

Nothing was good enough for her after she rode Dick's dick.

That guy's lookin anime as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIJG5nrzLQk

Not in the new MvC, that's who.

I don't think anyone was expecting to see him MCU vs Capcom

Cock Sucker

Damn ho.

>when this issue came out, thought Pichelli was just being squeamish drawing Gamora in her underwear
>in a later issue she suggests they never even made it past foreplay before Tony blew his top

I don't give Bendis much credit but that made me chuckle.

He was brought back to life in the new ongo-

He was brought back in the new mini, plus multiple MCU writers have expressed interest in him.
And, most important of all, he already has a moveset and assets from Marvel 3. Capcom laziness will prevail.

youtube.com/watch?v=keecoovxM_8

Willy Wagoner

Tony? Yes.

>multiple MCU writers have expressed interest in him.
Source on this? Only thing I've heard regarding him and the MCU is that Gunn thinks his helmet's silly and he'd never use him.

Seeing how full force Loeb is with pushing Sam in the cartoons and the Avengers Assemble app chances are if Marvel considers Nova for MvCI it's going to be Sam.

Penis Passenger

The Big C

The Door

j'adore

Perlman, the person that wrote the original script for GotG (which Gunn then threw out when he got the project because he wanted to do it his own way) is a big Rich fan and originally had some set-up for Rich becoming Nova in GotG. Gunn doesn't like Nova though so there's no chance of him getting used there.

BUT Perlman was brought back to write the script for Captain Marvel so there's a chance that Rich will get used or set-up there. The Kree are going to be the villains of the movie and Xandar has replaced the Skrulls as the Kree's lifelong enemies in the MCU so they can shoe-horn him in thanks to that.

That would be awesome. Crossing my fingers for CM to be a backdoor prequel for Rich-Nova

I mean, between Adam and Rich, how could Tony ever compete? One is cosmic jesus and the other is the ultimate cosmic badass. Tony is just some aging drunk engineer.

Dna Fagger

Gamora was probably too drunk or desperate to even consider Tony, he doesn't seem like her type.

Adam and Rich I totally get, even Vance since him getting rough and all leadery makes her hot and bothered.

But Tony? Yeugh.

Genital Jumper

I've heard rumors that they'll try to set Rich up in Captain Marvel. I also heard rumors that Perlman's script mostly revolved around Peter and Rich. I don't know how true either of those rumors are, but I'd like to read the original script one day and see how it compares to the final product.
I really don't like Carol, but if Rich makes his MCU debut in her movie, I will buy shirts that say "Yaas Queen"

Canceled

I don't know but she mentions Nova a lot in her interviews

>Things for Guardians changed along the way, decisions had to be made like whether they were going to include Nova.

>chrisjonesblog.com/2015/10/nicole-perlman-journey.html

>NR: Were there other comic books you read, other than Guardians, that caught your attention?

>Perlman: I read some related in that world. I was really trying to read a lot about these characters, but I read a lot of Black Widow stuff. I read the Nova comics a lot. It was great.

>nerdreactor.com/2014/07/27/sdcc-2014-guardians-of-the-galaxys-nicole-perlman/#lR8Gzx1GIwsUI06u.99

>Pelrman: When I came in for a meeting in 2009, Marvel didn’t know if they were going to make the “Guardians” ‘60s-70s version or the 2008 version, so I did a treatment based on these characters in the 60s-70s, then I read the 2008 version and thought it was so much better! But in choosing Gamora and Peter Quill, we don’t have Nova himself or Mantis there’s a bunch of characters from 2008 that I didn’t use.

>web.archive.org/web/20140803024807/moviehole.net/201478605nicole-perlman-guardians-of-the-galaxy

I mean it's possible she included Rich since she seems to like him and supposedly one of her drafts had Peter and Rich start off as frenemies who eventually turn into friends by the end so yeah I want to read it too. Also in her version Peter was from Spartax (and there is concept art for Spartax).

Blue Blazer

man with gayest fans

Human Rocket is the name
Cucked by Namorita is the game

Phallus Transporter

Willy Tayker.

Pud Straphanger.