The only good scene in TLJ was copied from the prequels

>the only good scene in TLJ was copied from the prequels

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

it's called poetry, retard.

I noticed and it was one of the few times I actually felt something in this dumb flick

REJECTED

That "Please" that Adam lets out is literally too good for this juvenile piece of shit kids toy selling flick franchise.

>Do something horrible
>Tell love interest that you did it for her and that you want her to join you
I'm okay with this cliche desu

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm

This. Honestly this scene would have been amazing in a better movie.

Kylo Ren really is saving the new trilogy.

>please
His acting deserves an Oscar for giving this movie a positive thing to say

Kylo is the only character in these films that's even remotely entertaining or interesting. The villain is more likeable than the whole cast, just think about that. Also his lightsaber style is rad af.

I bet Lucas is mad

It would be better if it wasn't so painfully obvious that she would have taken him up on his offer if the mouse hadn't refused to let it happen.

Why was the entire movie so shit but this so good

The reason is literally in the OP.

Driver is a future Oscar winner, for whatever that's worth. I really dig him after watching Paterson and Silence

They even copied the scene where Anakin marches to the temple with Kylo and his soldiers in TLJ, frame by frame

This moment made no sense to me. Instead of saying "join me to take over the galaxy" he should have said something like "join me, we will leave the old struggle of jedi vs sith behind and create something new together". I mean, wasn't that essentially a major part of the movie's theme? And they fucked it up by just making Kylo go dark again. I don't understand it.

>when you realize this single man is the sole reason these movies are not complete, utter pieces of shit

It's honestly amazing how one guy is carrying this billion dollar franchise

The Rey x Kylo thing is pretty much the only interesting plot point left unresolved.

But the scene in the prequels was less emotional than this one for some reason

No, it isn't.

If Rey had joined Ben Solo and both ruled the empire as co-monarchs, the empire could have been demilitirized and democratized. Rey could influence and fix everything the way she wants.

But what Rey actually wants? Does she have a motivation? Why she fights for the republic if she was just a poverty tier scavenger in Jakku? What does she care about now that she had her training?

Think of Rey as one of these fanfic self-inserts . They have no character or motivation besides keep the story rolling.

I don't think she is a bad character desu. I just don't see why she helps the rebels or the republic. Having mysterious parents who could have been killed by the first order was a motivation. Now...

If she has ideological or political motivations against the empire/first order, she could have joined Kylo and changed things. If she wanted to save her friends, she could have demanded this from Kylo as a condition to join him. She could have killed him and ruled the empire herself. So I don't get it.

You don't get it because you don't want to see she's a character for watchers to insert themselves in. Why do you think the "MC with no past" is so popular in anime and RPG video game?

Because we enjoy stories about vagabonds, wanderers and underdogs who accomplish great feats?

Not that I disagree with you, I'm probably trying to see too much into a rather flat and simple girl. Maybe she will be the antagonist, it's only very bizarre that this girl came from the same place where the empire was defeated.

literally just came home from first time seeing it

if they cut down comedic crap by like 3/4 and same for deus ex machina, it would be genuine okish movie to watch

If she was ever going to be the antagonist, that was her chance.

Only good comedic part was Leia's I changed my hair and some of Luke's, the rest was untasteful trash.

It was much better though (no cringey lines and with better acting)

the part when drunk alien was inserting coins into bb8 wouldve been a lot more funny if it wasnt drowned in a pool of shitty humor