Well? What say you, Sup Forums?

Well? What say you, Sup Forums?

I say I haven't the slightest of what you're on about m8

BUGS BUNNY'S BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT?

Rolfe would probably have put together a better Superman film than Snyder and Goyer did.

The parallels between the paits could be construed as uncanny.

BLOWOUT IS RIGHT...
BLOW OUT YOUR ASS!

*pairs

It's been a long time since I watched the Nightmare on Elm Street episode, so I can't remember what, if anything, makes Freddy particularly Bizarro-like. Is he portrayed as a sort of anti-AVGN or something?

Likewise with Jason, I'm not sure what's supposed to make him Metallo-like in any way. Metallo's whole thing is that he exploits a weakness that's unique to Superman, whereas the AVGN isn't more vulnerable to machetes than anybody else.

Add the Nostalgia Critic as Batman.

You know NC's the AVGN's Batman.

Pretty sure that "rivalry" ended years ago, considering the direction the Walker brothers have gone in.

>Guitar Guy is Jimmy Olsen
>Glitch Gremlin is Mxyzptlk
>Super Mecha Death Christ 2000 B.C. v4.0 Beta is Superman Thought Robot

In the episode, Freddy turns out to be a twisted version of the Nerd, on the basis that the Nerd's nightmare (playing shitty games) is already self-inflicted.

Metallo is more of a villain you'd expect to be threatening (indeed, Jason completely dominates the Nerd throughout the episode) but is basically completely one-note (make the Nerd play the Friday the 13th game, kill/hate Superman, etc) and gets unceremoniously defeated and overpowered anyway (Metallo is usually seen as a joke villain, and Jason is "easier to beat in real life than [he is] in the game".

>Nerdy Turd is Superboy
>Death Kitty is Krypto
>Shitpickle is maybe Kelex or something?

But Jason was revealed to be an alternate Nerd in Berenstein Bears

That was an alternate timeline, doesn't count.

>caring about the "lore" of AVGN
Like, I get that there's a wiki and all, but geez.

Alright, let's flip that shit switch and crank up the diarrhea dial. I got Dark Castle on

C
D
EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL OVER THE WEATHER THAN THE CHARACTER IN THIS GAME

Updated.

I love this thread. It's so bad.

.....And I mean BAAAD. .....This thread, is bad.

Mike = Lois
Bootsy = Pa Kent
Ryan = Jimmy Olsen

I'M NOT KIDDING AROUND IT'S FUCKING HORSESHIT

Best episode
Worst episode
Go

>Best
Bible Games

>Worst
Independence day

Atari 5200
Mega Man Games

Best: TMNT 3, otherwise Castlevania
Worst: pick any new one, especially when he does the D: face every 10 seconds. Probably Bill & Ted or Toxic Crusaders