Questionable Content

So they are gonna fuck, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/elf-san-wa-yaserarenai-r20380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thiccc

They better

Okay, /qc/. I know you've basically been a trashfire for as long as I've known about your existence. But can we agree that Bubbles smut would be a cool thing right now?

Yes it would

> can we repost all 50 Liquidmark-alpha Fubble fanarts
christ

Why does a robot have clothing UNDERNEATH HER ARMOR THAT HASN'T BEEN TAKEN OFF IN YEARS?

Why would a humanoid robot even need armor in a non war environment?

So a dyke can have a robot wife but if a man does it it is seen as pathetic. Fucking Tumblr comics

good post

Is that a layer of clothing or just a differently-colored section of chassis?

In any case, she is unlikely to sweat or shed skin flakes, so if it's a leotard it's as clean as the day it was installed.

I want to fuck that smelly robot

Wouldn't there need to be some lubricant for all those plates that would've soaked the undershirt?

Wait, why would a robot need to stretch?

are we really questioning the pseudo-science of handstab? I do think that no-armor bubs is the hottest thing he's done for a minute tho.

If lubricant was needed, it would have been needed for whatever layer was beneath. She doesn't seem shiny, so if there was lubricant it was wiped off during the removal. The leotard (if in fact a leotard and not discolored chassis) wouldn't have to be permeable at all, anyway.

god I hope next strip they fuck. I mean, they won't, but I hope they do.

Calibration routine after removing the bulky armor.

Gotta show off the goods somehow.

If you had to describe her in two words, what would they be?

Combat Android

thick oni

Mecha muffmuncher

she's motile using muscle-analog myomers
basically she has fancy muscles instead of motors and they behave pretty much like ours do

Describe qc characters with "muh". I'll start
>muh penis

that seems kind of redundant

red butch

>muh daddeh

That's kinda disappointing. Was expecting her insides to be scrawnier.

Jesus this is ugly as fuck. It's like her torso is too long or her arms are too short or something. Her proportions are super fucked up.

is patreonanon going to post mondays strip today or does that not happen until sunday or something

>muh gappin butthole

BUBBLES IS FUCKING SHREDDED
JEEZ MAN LOOK AT THOSE BICEPS

Are those clothes? Or just paint?

It would be pretty hard to justify manufacturing nipples and genitals for a war chassis. Even if Bubbles somehow bought the body with her soldiering salary after her tour ended.

I can see a case being made for human limbs, proportions, and face for the benefit of her human comrades though.

What was the point of making her a robot if she was just going to end up being a tall, red, fleshy girl?

its jeph we're talking about, so he probably hasnt even drawn monday's strip yet

Why do you keep asking this question? It's gotten tiresome. If it happens, it happens. Constantly asking it won't make it happen any faster, or at all for that matter.

Go ask Jeph. If anyone can answer your question, it's him. You aren't going to get a definitive answer here.

Am I the only one who feels like Stabby wrote this in just to have an excuse to draw Bubbles with less detail?

>replacing a strong, efficient robot body with weak pseudo flesh

Why would they even build her to have removable armor? She's a combat robot. It would have made more sense to have her armored mode just be her default body. Having the armor be a seperate pieces seems like just a superfluous extra expense.

>More armored core reactions
Didn't expect to find it on Sup Forums of any place, though.

Faye isn't a homosexual. Her relationship with Angus illustrates this.

jeph occasionally comes here
if he sees that we want them to fuck, maybe he will make it happen

Even if the armor was removable, it would at the very least have been bolted on.

Armor that can be removed with nothing more than a crowbar can't possibly be very secure.

>come for the hate thread
>stay for the R34
This pleases me...

I think that it's because it is seen as a man not having any options, so he settles for an android while any halfway functional woman can pull up some duck for the night anytime she wants so it's not seen as her running out of options, but instead making a choice or experimenting.

Is the Patreanon here? Can you tell us with your future magic if they fuck?

>dat robo-thiccness
She is my new waifu

i would post it, but it's not up.

Literally the only reason I ever click on these threads is to check if the characters are gonna fuck, to read anons trash talking about how shit this comic is and to see hilarious edits. Anyone else?

Looking at the patreon posts, it doesn't look like the next comic is posted there yet. Probably won't be there till Sunday? I don't know, I thought he posted a comic on friday as well

Supposedly she fought a war years ago when Christian values was the law. Duh!

Someone last thra\eat pointed out that he neck anatomy in panel 3 and 4 is messed up. Panel 1 is odd as well. I think the last panel is overall the best though her leg proportions are asymmetrical.

Somebody got the "jackpot" edit?

Well, I don't think I've made 50 faybles fanarts I think it's been like 20-something... give or take

No. Never in a million years. It's not even remotely feasible.

Let's say he DOES actually come here. And he knows "we" want this. Then he would be well aware what we think of him and his comic. He would KNOW we call him "Handstab". He would KNOW how relentlessly we shit on his work.

Knowing all that, you honestly think he would give us what we WANT? That ain't how it works, pally. If Jeph came to you, kicked you in the nuts and said "I want you to make me a sandwich, you limp-dicked little cocksucker!" And then proceeded to shriek about each and every of your faults in your face, Would you do as he asks? No. No, of course you wouldn't. Why would you expect him to do the same? You wanting it would be reason enough for him NOT to do it.

So just give it a rest already. If it happens, it happens.

go to bed jeph

why do you post this shitty comic?

Because you touch yourself at night.

>black haired skinny hipster guy
>brown haired skinny hipster guy
>regular sized hipster guy
>seven foot tall musclegirl robot
which of these love interests for Faye is the odd one out?

the regular sized hipster guy

what is the source for this? who is oni and why is she so thicc?

In fairness we do not know the robots taste in music

Do you you think handstab plans ahead?

An oni is just a type of red japanese demon thing

It's to make her modular. I'm sure they have different armor sets for different situations

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

It's a comic about a chubby elf in modern times, also a dark elf with a big butt. Thicc Oni comes in a bit later. It's short so I'd say it's worth going through just for the cheesecake.

>what's bisexuality

Not Garnet

Dammit, beat me by a second

Im not Jeph you dumbfuck

ok jeph

The limbs, and proportions are so she can use mostly the same equipment that the rest of the infantry uses. The face/mannerisms are so that she isn't incredibly creepy because of that.

all supposedly straight webcomic characters are bisexual until explicitly stated otherwise, especially if they're female.

>Dark elf with a big butt

WOAH WOAH WOAH

When did this happen? This Manga kept going after chubby elf? Fucking link?

When will Hacks kill himself?

bato.to/comic/_/comics/elf-san-wa-yaserarenai-r20380
literally just googled it bro

Once his fanbase loses interest and withdraws their Patreon support. At that point Jeph will be an "illustrator" that never learned how to draw, has lifelong issues with procrastination, forgetfulness, distraction, public outbursts, and self-harm. Additionally he will have been of the labor force for 15+ years at that point after being in it for only a year or two as an entry level intern-like employee.

Public outbursts?

he puts his junk in the tweet hole

Thanks bro, I was too lazy to google. Time for dark elf butt.

Dude, he's collecting buckets of money on patreon, through ads and merchandise. Once the gravy train stops for him, he'll have a nice sized nest egg and could probably coast the rest of his life if he made wise investments.

I don't know if procrastination is his MO either. I mean, he's been putting out a page almost every day for a few years. If we were talking about someone like Thunt (who collects ~ $1500 a page for goblins), you'd have a point. He went on hiatus for like two years, went on patreon and collects big bucks, but he doesn't produce enough work a month to build a massive nest egg of savings. I think he's pulling something like $5-6k a month on patreon. Not including advertising revenue or merchandise.

Edit, thunt pulls in $1200 a page for goblins

He's stabbed his hand twice and made a comic out of it. I think that qualifies as "public outburst".

Yeah but he has an ex-wife to pay, a soon to be second wife, and has expensive habits of buying Wacom tablets and designer guitars multiple times per year. Plus he's made an expensive move to Canada and is hopefully filing taxes correctly lest he attract the ire of the IRS. I don't think there's nearly the amount left over you're thinking, especially with wife #2 in the picture. Everything about this guy screams that he scales his lifestyle to income. He's constantly bragging about $200 markers and stuff like that on Twitter.

>coast the rest of his life if he made wise investments.
C'mon, this is Jeph. The guy can't even plan later into today. Plus he's a progressive and thus almost certainly an Occupy Wallstreeter. I mean I'm sure he can live off what he's got for a year, two years, maybe five. But 25? I doubt it. And all that time he's going to have to pay maintenance to his women. He's not a bachelor.

Jeph is losing 40-60% of his income to ex-wife #1 AND he pays her to run his online store.
Combined with his expensive and expanding collection of instruments for his failed band, his new wife, and his plan to transition into being transgender through facial piercings, Jeph is not someone I expect to have any investments or savings at all.

Jeph's posted mostly a comic per weekday over a long period, but he has nothing else to do and is basically a hermit. I've never seen him once mention a buddy or anything like that except when it comes to webcomic artist politicking.

His schedule is still erratic, and he's climbed down from his Patreon promises to provide two Alice Grove strips per week, down to 3 or so per month. He lives on the razor's edge of survivability, despite his high income. In the Bearenstein Universe he's an unmedicated drunk living in homeless shelters since his mid-20s.

>expensive habits of buying Wacom tablets and designer guitars multiple times per year.

Why would he buy more than one Wacom tablet from a line? I mean, I have an old Intuos 3 from ages ago and it still works like a champ. I know for a fact that an artist that I've worked with a while back has been using the same 20-something-inch cintiq for a number of years and he still produces quality work.

If he's being stupid with his money then yeah, that dismantles what I said. I thought he would at least be 10% Ferengi Jew and save some bucks.

I mean, if I were making that dosh, I'd buy a modest house, pay it off and buy the gear that I need (decent computer, scanner and a cintiq, then I'd save save save. Of course I'd pay my taxes and so on as well. But after I have enough cash, I'd invest or something so that my money will make me money.

Don't quote me on this but before they moved in together, I think he had a Cintiq for his house, one for his fiance's, plus a portable one for cons and when he doesn't feel like leaving bed. Then Wacom releases new models and Jeph must have the latest model, 3 times. He also has multiple Microsoft Surfaces, I think, and the Surface Studio? I can't keep track.

It's the same reason he buys $200 markers and 9 string bass guitars. He thinks the most expensive and exotic stuff will elevate his game.

>I'd buy a modest house, pay it off and buy the gear that I need (decent computer, scanner and a cintiq, then I'd save save save.
Yeah, me, too, and it's already happening, but Jeph is the epitome of nouveau riche, the stereotypical lottery winner who somehow declares bankruptcy 18 months later.

>Plus he's made an expensive move to Canada and is hopefully filing taxes correctly lest he attract the ire of the IRS.

This is way better than anything Jeph has written in 5+ years.

low bar on that one

Daaaamn, that's crazy. A good setup would be to get a cintiq companion instead of a surface, ditch the surface studio and get a decent cintiq with a computer. There's no point in getting the latest model of anything that costs over 1k unless what you have isn't good enough anymore.

>He thinks the most expensive and exotic stuff will elevate his game

Yeah, that's crazy. I know an artist that creates some beautiful work in adobe illustrator with a mouse (his hand is messed up, so he cant hold a pen or pencil properly). Having expensive stuff isn't going to be a substitution for having a solid grasp of the fundamentals or artistic talent.

That said, I'd love to have a nice cintiq with the computer of my choice. I have a tablet now, but my workspace when creating images from scratch on it feels crowded and the surface is slippery, which makes it difficult for me to draw. Works well for coloring and painting over paper drawings tho.

> "Well, you... look great? Is that appropriate to say?"
> "I understand and appreciate your intent."

This panel in a nutshell is what's so fucking wrong with QC these days. Ignoring the fact that one of them is an actual robot, the dialogue here (and just about any time Jeph attempts to have two characters emote) is so fucking robotic and lacking in anything resembling interesting emotional beats. And it's like this in any other area of the comic, where all conflict is smoothed over in 2-3 strips by having the two characters involved robotically voicing how they feel and why they were hurt and why they shouldn't have done what they did.

There are just no stakes in the QC world, no risk, no punch to the storytelling, no rising and falling action, no climaxes, nothing. All of the drama feels forced and has no lasting consequences and none of the "character development" ever feels earned. It's the most flat attempt at storytelling ever, with every character written on autopilot at this point. That, to me, is way worse than Jeph's other authorial failings (pandering, lazy art, etc.), but it all comes together to create one something so painfully mediocre and uninteresting.

Hard to say what's worse: this or when Jeph wrote a novel's length of flat dialogue into every strip.

goddamn its like a B^U comic

Has anyone noticed that he's been drawing Claire more and more petite and feminine? She's like 5'1" and 95 pounds, no former men are that tiny