About to watch this, what should I expect?

About to watch this, what should I expect?

its a great film Watch it on its own, without any distractions. Then look up more klaus kinski films with herzog, including the doc herzog made about him.

dont expect laughs, and don't expect anything to action packed. its performance driven and considering the budget they had to work with, its spectacular. The greed of man is the subject. And his sense of entitlement.

the black guy dies in comical fashion

It's a triumph. Klinski delivers an acting tour de force for the ages.

>he throws a monkey

>implying them starting to lose their minds from malnutrition and saying shit like "Long spears are in fashion" and "This is not an arrow in my leg" aren't fucking funny

One of the greatest films ever made, no joke.

Apocalypse yesterday

This Film is one of the Best Adventure Films period. It is also an excellent character study as we see how unhinged he really is.

How did the boat get in that tree?

klaus klinski = kino

oh yeah. guess its been a while. such a good film.

thats deliberately left to interpretation. did they hallucinate it?

Incest

It's so boring. The least important part, the acting, is the only good part

la la la la la
lu lu lu lu lu
la la la la la

One of the best films ever made. Right from the start with the fucking steep mountain I get put in a trance by it.

a soundtrack by popol vuh

>when they make el negro run in front of them to scare off the natives
k i n o

Shit is cringe. Herzog is awful. Cheap garbage movie for brainlet embryo college students to jack each other off to.
"Hurr look at us, ya. We so smarty" soy boys

the opening scene is great

I'll just leave this Aguire.

one of the best films of the New German School

>t. fatbody brainlet with no gainz who tried soy products once and started developing bitchtits so now disavows soy but still hasn't lost those tits

Imagine being this plebeian.

Sounds like the film’s masculine rage offended you and now you’re projecting. Shit taste loser.

t. reddit

kino

Overacting to the point of parody and vainglorious, erratic directing. Just watch the first 5 minutes and then shut it off.

It appears I struck a nerve belonging to balding fat teens who think their entry level garbage is "kino".
Fucking children lol
Keep watching your trash, and thinking you're above manchildren who love star wars and the like

Pretty apt description

Just say you don’t personally like cinema-verite style filmmaking and move on. Your points are vapid and show no understanding of Herzog’s cinematic efforts.

Post top 5 German films of all time so we can laugh at you bitch ass nigga.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Even funnier is the lanky white kid typing "nigger" asking for a filmography. Sad!

Sup nigger?