Filler out the ass

Filler out the ass

>filler
How about using words correctly to convey your thoughts?

I'll filler your ass.

Yeah, if she agreed to it, I would fill her out the ass, with my DICK

I wonder if the babby would be white or green or like a mint tone

>Gunn makes it a point to be as loosely connected to overarching MCU plot as possible
>actual plot of the movie is nonexistant

lol

Not understanding the plot of guardians of the galaxy 2 is your issue.

It's pretty easy to see the plot.

>plot of the movie is nonexistant

Shut up you stupid turd sandwich, you're a fucking retard

there's like 4 plot points

>Ego find Peter
>Peter I'm gonna eat the galaxy
>Oh by the way I gave your moms the cancer
>I'M GONNA KILL YOU DAD

I like that there's no hesitation when Ego cops to killing Quill's mom.

He just starts shooting.

>All thosecslow motion scenes that are only there to sell the soundtrack

Literally filler.

No status quo change means no plot whatsoever

I loved that Pac-Man was Star-Lord's Stando.
I just wish they started firing those blue balls at each other though.

>No status quo change

Yondu died, Nebula heart grew 3 size larger, and they got a Mantis

That's a stupid ass thing to think.

It was a movie to character build.

>sell the soundtrack
>fag buys music

I know, wasn't it great?

Character building and plot are only mutually exclusive in cartoon episodes

But the reason it was so good was because it focused the narrative on the characters instead of plot. Everything built out of the character interactions instead of a forced plot railroad.

it set up how Earth knows about them

Are you saying that the only way a marvel movie can have a plot is if it does something huge that changes everything?

So typical Marvel movie then?

I know what an entire theater of people lifting their imax 3D glasses to wipe the tears from their faces sounds like now.

Superman: You're letting them kill Martha...

Batman: What does that mean? Why did you say that name?

Peter's Mother: Take my hand, Peter.

Gamora: Take my hand, Peter!

You’ve been given a gift Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Take my hand son.

No Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m Spiderman no more. No more.

the whole time I kept thinking "this feels like a long-ass Farscape episode"

that's not necessarily a bad thing as this one broke from some of the usual marvel plot conventions but it was very noticeable. even in the last act when Ego goes full destroy the universe mode it never felt like that was really driving the conflict

>this feels like a long-ass Farscape episode

It even had Crichton in it.

>when Ego goes full destroy the universe mode it never felt like that was really driving the conflict

It wasn't and that's why it's better than the first movie. He just wanted to whop Ego's ass for killing his mom, which is better than "gotta save the day" generic cape plot

Dude I almost lost it when he showed, then he started talking in his peacekeeper voice and he even said something about a command module, it was unbelievably perfect

James Gunn is truly too good for this world

it's more complex in its parts than the first movie but the first has a charm and a pace that were missing this time around, frankly it's a bit like comparing Star Wars with Empire

Is this your first day ok the job?

>I just wish they started firing those blue balls at each other though.
Yeah, they were already having a DBZ fight.

So is the the main post about the movie?

I didn't hate it, but at the same time it was meh? Visually it looked gorgeous but the story and jokes were lacking. The scene that got the biggest laugh at my screening was the first post credits scene.

Kurt Russell was good though. It feels good to actually hate a Marvel Villain again.

My only issue with Ego was why the fuck did he just tell Peter he kill his mom?

Cause he was so stuck up his own ass he thought there was no way his perfect special snowflake son could possibly disagree with him at that point. Just his ego slipping out again.

He was under the assumption that Peter would understand his choice and would accept godhood. Ego, like the name implies, can't fathom a being who would throw away immortality and the chance to remake creation because of his own self image. Ego was born alone, and his limited interactions with life havent provided him the concept of family.

Because he's out of touch with mortals and believed his son would get a little upset and then get over it like an "adult". Note the surprise and outrage when he actually got shot

>Star-Lord's helmet gets destroyed
Guaranteed they'll give him the helmey next time.

Also who else noticed Peter's granddad in the blue car on Earth?

>Also who else noticed Peter's granddad in the blue car on Earth?
Was he? Didn't notice.

Literally only for one shot and they don't focus on him.

Alot of joke and gag scenes went on way too long and those felt like filler. That whole arc with Rocket and Yondu escaping the Ravager ship just dragged on and on to fill runtime. It's obvious too because this film is super light on the plot.

What were the watchers watching? Or were they just chilling listening to stan lee?

Nice.

And speaking of little details. Did Gunn finally reveal what the super secret easter egg from the first movie that no one guessed was?

I thought it was but had to look it up on IMDB afterwards. I was not ready to see the GotG lineup in the after credits, Ving Rhames and all

Stan Lee is a watcher

They were recompiling data.

>give him the comic helmet
My bad

The Watchers gather occasionally and talk to each other explaining what they have observed. This seemed to be one of the gatherings.

Can't be true, watchers are supposed to just watch, not dress like other people to do cameos.

>Ego

I sat up a little when he said he had more stories to tell. I was so ready for him to say something like
>"Don't you want to hear about the Fantastic Four?!"
or whatever.

One of them should have morphed into Bruce Campbell.

>like other people
He's been the same guy in all the cameos.

>appears in ultron movie as a guest
>appears in civil war as a fed ex employee

As you noticed the dude has many interests.

Same can be said about all MCU movies

>I KNOW HIM FROM WORK! LOLOL :DD

He died in Incredible Hulk though

I don't think you know what filler means, son

Like the good ol' Doc Samson used to say: He got better.

Isn't there a quote about children not being able to come into their own until their parents die? I thought there was an interesting shift between the way Quill acted before they met Ego and after, like he aslipped back into some of the goofiness. I think we'll be seeing a more grown up Quill now that he's resolved all his parental issues and is raisin his own kid.

how to spot a moron

And also because Rocket won't be a little shit that drags him into infantile fights for petty shit.

A joke few would get, but well worth doing

Baby Groot wasn't as annoying as I was afraid he would be. He wasn't a Minion.
Might be the most accurately written child character on screen in a while, actually.

Chris Pratt's face is a bigger draw than the helmet.

>BWAHHH MARVEL KEEPS SHOVING OTHER MOVIE REFERENCES IN MY MOVIES WAAHH
>Gunn makes a standalone movie with a standalone plot with no consequence to other marvel movies
>WAAHH WHY DOESN'T THIS MOVIE REFERENCES MY OTHER MARVEL MOVIES WAHH,THE PLOT IS NONEXISTENT!! I WANT MY THANOS BACK!!

>WAAAAAAHH ITS IMPOSSIBLE THAT VARIOUS PEOPLE HAVE VARIOUS REASONS FOR NOT LIKING MOVIES I LIKE

just fucking do it already user. No one is gonna miss you

>yfw they lazily write an excuse for Mantis not being in Infinity War
A lot can happen in four years but don't take her away

They won't.

Her actress is listed on the IW cast, every Guardian is except Michael Rooker for obvious reasons.

My weird, innocent pet fetish remains satiated!

Even though he filmed IW recently

why is he kill anyways? did he ask for a raise or something?

>implying he's gone from the MCU
Gunn's probably gonna make a Guardians vol 0 film starring the Ravagers just to keep Rooker in Disney's payroll.

People usually prefer pets that are cute.

Soul gem resurrections confirmed?

Just so long as Sean Gunn is still in it. Dude stole the show here.

I hope so. I want my Quickslav back.

Or just a flashback scene to when he wasn't dead.

I'm pretty sure Kraglin joined the main Guardians.

Fuck that I want Ronan back and the Ancient One. Can we have the Ancient One back?

Really? I enjoyed his performance, but stole the show is a bit much. Drax is the show stealer, in my opinion.

Ancient One's death scene is too good to take away the impact from it, even if she's only back temporarily.

His face when he's watching the Raveger funeral was perfect.

I hate that you're, right. I think TAO along Coulson and Yondu's are the only meaningful deaths in the MCU.

Why did Gunn rip off something from Spider-Man? Is it because both characters have the same name?

>selling 30 year old music
ok