Have to admit, this is pretty good so far. (46 minutes in)

have to admit, this is pretty good so far. (46 minutes in)

Wait till you get to the 11 hour mark

only 12hrs and 14mins to go

hivemind

How can one actor be so based

you're just gay for him, he was pretty mediocre to be honest

halpert?

I agree. It's like The Delta Force in that you know it's propaganda, but it's enjoyable none the less.

just curious, propaganda for who? mercenaries? are you saying the private sector is more effective at leadership than the government? and you disagree with that.

it was a good action flick

but it reminded people of hillary being a lying bitch so they didn't shill this movie very hard

>when they cgi'd the explosion of a guy with a picture he had in his pocket blowing up in the air
This movie gave me nothing

i think it still did pretty decent despite the low shilling

answer the question pussy

>Typing comments on a Hungarian Goulash image board whilst watching a movie. Why do people do this?

He has incredible self control t b h
I have to post 10 seconds into marathoning a kino

because i'm smarter than you

everyone knows women cant watch a movie without looking at their phone every 10 minutes

americans, as every one of these movies is

>americans are attacked
>"they must be the bad guys!"

It feels so aptly directed, restrained and measured compared to his previous works. It's tonally cohesive, action is always perfectly decipherable (retards still criticize him for this? he's improved so much at this lately) and incredibly effective in building tension through visual storytelling. The script is surprisingly really good, with its attention to details, characterization, understanding of a complex geopolitical chessboard, depiction of power dynamics and tactical situations. Like American Sniper, it's far from mindless muh 'murika heroes, blind patriotism bullshit. The political message is minimal, but there's a clear non-PC POV, in just showing how the guys who physically risk their lives the most are fully aware that the chain of command (CIA, WH) is fucking them -and local populations- over but they're simply professionals good at killing and trying to make a hard living because the economic situation is hell at home. People calling it mindless propaganda must not have watched it, it's the kinda script that would have gotten the movie good press and Oscar noms had it been adapted word-for-word beat-for-beat by respected filmmakers like Scott/Greengrass/Bigelow, but because it's Bay it's being judged as not worthy of serious praise.

While it still fetishizes warfare with shots that linger on muscles or guns for maximum visual impact inherited from his MTV style, it genuinely feels like an anti-war movie, more than an action movie with a siege situation, it's a horror movie, a nightmare, in the tradition of Romero's Night of the Living Dead or Carpenter's Assault. The ambiguity of "how do I make an anti-war movie that'll make the viewer shocked and disgusted at violence, while making it simultaneously look sexy and appealing because love of violence is human nature and why we go to the movies" is something Kubrick and Coppola already dealt with but based Bay did it even better than them. An unironic masterpiece.

americans were attacked because an american burned the koran

libya is a shithole because the americans overthrew gaddafi

I can marathon about 8 min of a kino before I have to start a new star wars thread

Do you think hillary has seen this?

>americans were attacked because an american burned the koran
so you're saying freedom of speech should be waived when it comes to desecration of religious texts? would you say the same if they were attacked for burning the bible?

>so you're saying freedom of speech should be waived when it comes to desecration of religious texts?
urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh kill yourself yankee

bahahaha you faggot. no argument bitch

you're too annoying to argue with, that doesn't mean you're not retarded

nice retort retard