Ravmien thread?

Ravmien thread?

Only annoying scene in this movie is that weird interlude at the fair where they had to play that emo pop song and montage about them doing teen shit. It was pretty random.

>*barfing noises*

No.

I agree,the song was terrible but it was a pretty cute montage

>When you realize their child would be a morally grey batman with dark demon powers

I need a mystical Batman Beyond. Now.

I love tara's raven but god damn it ruins it when anyone else tries to do raven. Also damien is annoying as fuck.

for me 10/10 it was good funny,Dark and they mutch each ather and their Dynamic was really good, for me ..see they try something new ..and it work well like Batman and wonderwoman in the anime ...so i'm Ok with this two us a couple but there will RAV/BB must bitch about it

Why does Raven seem to get progressively younger in each TT adaptation?

Damian is gay though.

But is Jon?

Kid Flash/Raven is the superior ship

Teen Titans Go makes me ship Raven with Dick Robin

yes

Damian was probably going to sleep in the nude as is his habit, but Jon gave him clothes so he wouldn't get his junk all over his spare bedsheets.

Thank you Gleason for giving us this outfit.

Reminder.

Well that was clear already.

>Ravmien
What a terrible sounding portmanteau.

>intentionally feeding the shotacons
Gleason you mad man

Bless him, JonxDami is FUN.

>Faggotry
>Unrestriced
>Now

The way I see it, Raven is getting closer in order to prevent Damian go nuclear when he is an adult. That or Trigon is trying to Raven go close to Damian so he can make a pact with him in the known history of batman-damian.