Is this a boy or a girl

is this a boy or a girl
i cant tell
youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY

A soy fiend

It’s meant to be ambiguous because (((Apple))). They have another ad with a white girl embracing a stranger she bumps into. Protip: it’s a black guy.

hey kid. i'm a computer

THEY CALL IT THE REMAINDER, IT'S THE NUMBER THAT REMAINS

Stop all da downloadin’

shim

>dude apple is so much more than a computer
>dude singing emojis only with the iPhone
These commercials make me not respect people who buy apple products

Apple makes a great product, I think we can all agree on that. Their computers just work and are almost immune to viruses which is pretty amazing. They have been on the forefront of new tech developments for many years now. You buy a new Mac and you don't have to do anything to get it to work and keep it working for years to come. Amazing machines.

help computer

It's a girl (male)

"What's a computer?"
WTF. How stupid is that?

I totally agree!!!
Head into an Apple™ store near you this Christmas and boxing today for a gift the whole family will love!

girl

Didn't they just admit to secretly slowing down older devices 'to extend their battery life'?

You know goddamn well what a computer is you little shit

>You buy a new Mac and you don't have to do anything to get it to work
Well, you have to hit enter twice.

it's an iFag

She has literally fake signed her friends cast. How disconnected from the real world kids are these days? How is it a thing to have a fake sign on your cast from a fake friend? What weight does it carry? None.

Is this user really correct? We really don't have any control of any of this, because we have started to spiral in to the Singularity decade(s) ago?

what am I saying...we've all been absorbed way earlier by this, just only to making this visit to a japanese secret fight club forum part of our daily routines and I life style (for you).

Let's still try to be indiviuals and humanists, please.

I hate this ad and this disgusting litte creature

>What’s a computer?
What did zig mean by this? She obviously knows what a computer is, doesn’t she? How would you have responded if you were the neighbor?

"Retarded cunt"