Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/title/80108239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just watched it yesterday, removed the bad taste TLJ left in my mourh

I just finished this movie 10 minutes ago. Second watching, the Darth Vader scenes at the end still gave me chills. It's the only GOOD Star Wars movie to come out in decades.

booooooooriiiiiiiiiiing

Literally a masterpiece compared to TFA and TLJ.

Who'da thunk that the fucking spinoff no-crawl movie would end up the best so far.

Daisy Ridley >> Felicity Jones

best star wars movie ever made, but sw movies have always been pretty bad. fuck off nostalgia fanboys, it's true

V > IV >VI = R1 > [power gap] > III > TFA > I > [power gap] > II > TLJ
you cannot dispute this

>Literally no one directly involved with the Rogue One operation on ether side survived

Who survived to tell the tale?

Star Wars movies are best when they're WW1/WW2 in space.

I'd move II above I because I fucking hate kid Anakin, but everything else I agree

yeah this is pretty accurate

This. Never understood the hype. But the last scene with Vader in RO made me NUT.

It's a good side story. Characters are kinda meh, but at least they are doing interesting stuff. Space battles were pure fan service, but well executed.

I was really hyped for this movie before it came out because I'm really in to the space battles. Used to play a lot of Rogue Squadron and this movie made me think of those games. Almost as if they took a bunch of the missions from those games and made a movie out of them.

Highly recommend Rogue Leader for anyone that likes the space battle stuff in Rogue One.

This desu. This whole implosion and reexamining of the previous movies is just making me realize how inept the whole franchise has been from the start.

Sorry

Rouge one is contrarian tier garbage

Its the flick that beta losers hold onto because they know it's the only one people won't bother defending.

These "military" side-stories of the OT is basically what made SW for me.

X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Rogue Squadron, Rebel Assault, Star Wars : Rebellion

It's a great setting.

Merry Christmas, Rian

Is it seriously good? I basically only like the OT, should I watch it?

I hate teen Anakin more than I hate kid Anakin

This but unironically.

It's available to watch on Netflix.

netflix.com/title/80108239

>anyone who doesn't like my opinion is rian johnson

fuck off fanboy

all of the sequels are just greedy money making schemes to trick faggot idiots like you into buying more star wars merchandise.

Rouge one was shit, and it will always be shit. Same with The last Jedi and the force awakens.
how about you stop spending your life watching shit movies and actually get taste faggot

The best since the original trilogy

What's wrong with III? Its my favorite of the prequels and it's darker and the battles are amazing

If you're expecting fucking Blade Runner or Solaris, no it's not 'good'. Rogue One should be seen as a throwback - much like the original Star Wars - to 40's era serials.

It's basically Dirty Dozen in space. End of story.

It's hard to take you seriously when you have to put a "TOTALLY NOT BAIT" disclaimer in your post.

>le diverse cast / Mary sue

Stopped watching movies after Hollywood has been pushing this meme

It's a slap-dash modern Hollywood piece of crap. Zero character development while it just begs you to give a care about their nonsense relationships and costume-identities. It's really a bad film. Looks good though.

Top kino.

I actually liked it. I don’t understand the hate R1 gets compared to 7&8

I still didn't see it. TFA was so disappointing I had little to no desire but I was still going to give 8 a shot.
Now Star Wars is dead to me, and I while I wasn't going to bother with the Han Solo movie, I'm not even interested in IX.

boring ass movie

choke on your aspirations, Disney. You ruined Vader.

The beginning is really good. The ending is really good. But as with all of the prequels, the romance subplot between Anakin and Padme shoots the film in the foot because it's so bad. Also the final duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan lasted like 5 minutes longer than it should have. It should have ended in the control room among the corpses of the separatists. Them surfing on droids in the lava river was just dumb. So was shoehorning in Chewbacca.

admit it, without the vader scene at the end this movie is pure garbage

>YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL CITY, IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND

After a few years of reflection, the Disney Star Wars films will be laughed at for the complete dogshit that they are. I cannot even watch the old ones anymore ...

I apologize for watching that shit movie

Well, in theory Mothma knows the broad strokes of how it went down.

looks as bad as that Thor movie with the BDSM bitch saying kneel

>that bland CGI grass

It has its flaws but so does IV and VI

The Bothan jews did and claimed credit for the 6 gorrillion who died in the operation

God damn it that was the Endor Death Star.

if you're blind how did you manage to find the "submit" button?

I dont see a single person on Sup Forums claiming thats its not the best of nu-wars. Its not great but the ending scene alone means it gets some credit

I don't have to, I love this movie.

Go back to defending childrens movies you pedo

No matter what II should be last. I think you're all forgetting how fucking awful II is.

u alright user?

>Trump saying wrong.mp3

It is by far the best of the disney made ones, it at least feels authentic.

I know how bad II is. But I also know that XIII is practically a franchise killer.

>:19

If you can't discern shill posts from real posts you don't belong here. Imagine Disney was in charge of making this thread and read the first few posts again.

TLJ > TFA > RO

And I really quite liked Rogue One.

>0.05 mousebucks have been deposited in your account

You should though. Unlike 7 and 8 RO has a bit of that old Star Wars feel. And it's an original story, for a change.

Also features a great mid-boss and his tears are delicious.

Eh, I'll look for a stream and give it a shot I guess

You aren't missing anything. By the end of the movie no one even remembers the name of the characters.
The last 5 minutes were awful

Why did they park so far away

Solid movie aside from the slow and clunky first act. Ending is pure kino.

He didn't want someone parking next to his shuttle and scratch it

that's really bad, is it all greenscreen? looks like it.

Hol up, did Sup Forums hated this? It was fan service but well made. Literally anything wrong with it

It's literally Iceland.

It's worth it just to see Krennic lose his shit and fail spectacularly, desu.

t meme following sheep shill

It wasnt original. It was ripped off from the old eu

Nigga what? You need glasses.

>Hol up
Fuck off nigger

My only real gripe with it was that the universe feels incredibly small in it.
Everyone just hops from one planet to the next within minutes.
Other than that it's beyond a doubt the best star wars film since the OT. Probably will be the only good one too with the mouse in charge of the franchise.

No. This movie is a giant pile of garbage at the very least in acting, writing (plot, characters), and tone. None of the original characters stand out (except the blind Asian monk man and his sidekick, who were comically dumb and just there to sell toys/appeal to Chinese/Asian market), so the movie ends up relying on old characters (Tarkin, Leia, Vader) to make fanboys jizz in their pants. Also Krennic is a laughable villain that dies an ignominious death. Fuck this movie and fuck your bunny-fu. Disney Wars a shit.

I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow. I think I'll watch the OT and Rogue One and see how I feel about it. Might as well.

that's a shitty ass background kek

This is a Battlefront right?

This is how you do humor in a star wars movie, not that yo momma and prank phone calls and awkward reddit tier SHIT in the nu Last Jedi abortion

>. Fuck this movie and fuck your bunny-fu. Disney Wars a shit.
This. All disney wars movies were a mistke

K2SO is mah nigga and he deserved so much better.

Sounds like a good time, user.

There's no way anyone can look at the original Blade Runner in 2017 and pretend it holds up. Purely nostalgia goggles. The only thing Blade Runner did well was have an interesting environment, and even that was only for its time.

I really liked it. Stay mad.

That's really a sad way to spend your holyday.

Go out with your friends

That dumb robot was a shitty mix of C3PO and Marvin from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the latter part referring to Marvin's bluntness and sarcasm, not his depression). Felt nothing when he "died".

that robot was one of the worst characters of the film
>hurr durr watch me defeat 30+ stormtroopers by myself
The movie was a fucking joke

no

>friends

Oh no worries, I'm not American. Our tradition is to spend Christmas with the family on the 24th and have a huge supper/gifts exchange, rather than celebrate on the morning of 25th. Done with that already.

Calm your samefagging.

t. prequel babby

do you even know how Sup Forums works?

>it's another "pretend that the prequels were bad" episode

I unironically think RO is the best in the entire Star Wars saga. Overall, it felt more original than any of the others and had that really dark feeling to it, which was nice. You actually saw the Empire for what it was - a galaxy-wide military rule rather than just a bunch of fucking ships.

Then again my opinion might be irrelevant because I liked TLJ despite its glaring flaws.

>its a literal copy of a comic
>original

Yeah, you get the sense that they actually control systems and entire planets. I'm not sure if the First Order ever had more than Starkiller Base, the movies don't really let us know.

Hush /swco/, nobody cares about the EU and old comics.

mads not the big bad was a mistake

still R1 is much(much) better than those ewoks spin-offs

The biggest problem with Rogue One is after the opening scene it's sort of boring till about half way through when it picks up. TLJ was boring through the whole movie though.

I want to suck on FJs teeth.

No, the premise is cool but the execution was terrible.

>it’s another “12 rebels fight off several imperial infantry battalions and armored brigades” episode