Why wasn't SHE Admiral Holdo? She fits the female quota...

Why wasn't SHE Admiral Holdo? She fits the female quota, looks believable in the setting and doesn't look like a SJW self insert Mary Sue.

based aunt

>look like a SJW self insert Mary Sue.
That's half of Holdo. Thumbed through the Art of TLJ book today at a B&N while shopping. Holdo was a purple haired bitch from the ground up.

I thought she was an evolved caretaker.

Commander Marcy? Marcy D'Arcy?

Agreed.

Her nose was fucking huge. Seeing that in 3D was traumatizing

Uninspired design.

>Rebel Alliance High Command is all women

>Wonders why they are losing

>Ackbar is now a woman
>Dare I say it, a trap

she is only there to make carrie fischer's nose look normal

Because she has an ugly nose.

God forbid they use a military leader who bothers to wear a fucking uniform

NOSE

looks like a gender bent Piett

This ugly bitch was really distracting every time she came on screen

because Rian Johnson is a hack

I was wondering that too
the nose knows

I'm so glad they killed Holdo

she was literally the worst fucking character next to rose

Lol... looks like a nun dino straight off the Dinosaurs TV series

>Serious, earnest character who behaves professionally and tries to reassure the crew.

N-no. We need a zany commander with purple hair and sass.

I gave a hardy kek. Here's a you for ya

Did anyone see the movie in 3d? I feel that nose would have attacked the audience

What is it about ugly British actors that makes them so comfy to watch on screen?

They can actually act.

Knocked my soda down

She was one of the few women who player her role well and appeared to be doing her job desu

Why was her nose so huge?

I thought she was the mum from Outnumbered to be honest with you. I'm glad she survived and purple hair died

That thing really looks like Stich wtf

She IS a hero. After watching her scenes I started feeling good about my nose.

the entire reason this bitch and her nose were in this movie was to make fun of the dipshit goyim. it's completely distracting, ugly, and retarded. no one that wasnt trying to put semitic in joke would have shots like this with her.

I liked her and thought the movie could have used more of her. She was good as a right hand woman for Leia and I was surprised when she got passed over for promotion in favor of someone who was apparently stuck in a bathroom up until that point.
She could have played the same role as Holdo, and probably better. I'd believe an inexperienced second in command with a big head losing the faith of the crew over an alleged war hero misunderstanding their needs so badly that it leads to the most avoidable mutiny in history.

She's not even Jewish, she's an eternal anglo

She and her son attend every WWE ppv event. They are always front row

she reminded me of one of those cartoon dogs from a disney movie
but i dunno which one, that said i liked her face