Christmas eve

>Christmas eve
Why are you here?

I already opened my presents

It's Christmas morning, idiot

Watching Home alone, just seeing if anyone else is.

Why does he wear a Santa hat?

Watching uncle buck while drinking heavily. Life sucks bro.

i just got home from celebrating with my family, what about you friend?

Was getting coal part of your plan?

Browsing casually during break, tuckered out from family. I enjoy a good Sup Forums thread before bed

Bored.

I'm here every day

I don't celebrate Christmas. It's a stupid holiday to get shitty clothes and give shitty clothes.

It's 1:25 AM on christmas morning, I'm just home after an uproarious christmas eve down the pub with my mates

And you???????

It's 1:26 am christmas morning IDOT

Go to sleep britbong

Just dropping by to tell you that I went to my based parents and watched Wizard of Oz and pic related out of my dad's collection with the whole family. How are all of you losers enjoying Elf on ABC right now?

so smart
pickle riiick amirite bro

To be fair, I'm on my mobile at a party. Its not like I'm at home on the computer

Christmas is Dead...

I hope you actually grow balls big enough to finally pull the trigger someday.

Because life fucking sucks and has no redeemable qualities

I'm only here because I'm too scared to kill my self

I'm going through a divorce and I celebrated Christmas with my son already today. So I'm alone.

I have nothing to do until 11am when I go to my sisters house for the day

i know that feel
have you tried going out into nature, perhaps go on a hike or camp out. seriously. therapeutic.

If i shave the beard off, will you die?

so show me its body

I don't have a family.

I'm at a shitty family Christmas party and avoiding talking to my parents. My brother has to work in another city and he is the only person I want to talk to.
Just waiting for this shit to wrap up so I can go home and get extremely drunk.

Christ, man. Literally the wojak at a party in the corner.

100% this. I've squandered all the privileges and opportunities I was given and now I'm lost in crushing self hatred. Biological clock is ticking, but I think I'll grow a pair and off myself before it really gets bad.

I promised a full on Sunday sauce for several homesick fuckers.

The meat has yet to thaw. The vodka is poured. i am having a good time.

>my feet hurt
>my shirt is too tight

I've had three relatives approach me and ask if I'm okay lol

He's a jolly guy

because I'm unemployed, friendless, my gf dumped me recently and my family is boring as hell
Merry christmas everyone

Same. Merry Christmas dude

I think i'm bipolar and i exploded all over everyone like two days ago, haven't left the room or eaten since.

Just got done celebrating with my family. Going to do it again for Christmas Morning.

everyone in my family is 1500 miles away in a bright and sunny state and it's just me and my mom in a snowy and icy one. she'd probably still stay here even if i didn't exist, but still it feels a little bad. we will probably spend maybe 6 hours together tomorrow then i will go back to sitting in my room and shitposting

I'm sure everyone is just worried about you, bro.
go out, have a sandwich or something

Bored?