Why didn't Timmy Turner use his wishes to cure HIV, end world hunger, and stop racism & sexual assault?

Why didn't Timmy Turner use his wishes to cure HIV, end world hunger, and stop racism & sexual assault?

He doesn't care about other people.

Would anyone here use their wishes to actually help others?

He's ten, and most ten year olds I've meet ate very egocentric.

Other kids already had faries and probably wished that stuff away before Timmy could.

FOP is a world where a middle-class white kid like Timmy authentically could be the most miserable person in the world.

If I had infinite wishes I'd probably get around to it eventually.

He probably doesn't even know what half of those things are.

The only reasonable conclusion is that the writers are in favour of all those things.
Bastards

Stop forcing that image into a meme

Also, there are rules for wishes

I already have everything I want

This. The only reason "has a mean babysitter" is enough to make magical beings of infinite power intervene in his behalf is if all the real problems in the world were already taken care of.

Bet you've met a lot of 10 year olds you fucking sicko

Yeah as a teacher you tend to meet a lot of ten year olds.

Reminder that Emma Stone will be in yet another Disney remake of 101 Dalmatians called "Cruella" and she will be Cruellaa De Vil.

Also, she was Eep in The Croods.

Because someone out there is in love with HIV.
And the rules say you can't kill true love.
Ending world hunger would be forget of food, which is illegal and therefore against the rules.
True love, again, for racism and sexual assaults.

It's a cartoon so in his world there was no HIV, world hunger, or sexual assault. Even when they made him a "real" boy his world was still entirely sterilized.

OK, but there's still poverty. One of his friends lives in a fucking trailer. Why doesn't he wish for an end to poverty?

Also, why doesn't he wish for an end to boils?

That's a hell of a diet

Why didn't Chloe?

FUCK OFF ALREADY SHITPOSTER

Maybe they have already been solved and poverty only goes as bad as Chester-tier.

How do you get a job in a school if your a dude?

He lives in a trailer out of choice!

>Not using your wishes to create an advanced super society where diseases are cured, VR is completely developed, FTL is possible, and the empire of man is strong

Only problem is, do the wishes automatically negate when you grow older?

One of the rules is that you can't wish for money so presumably you can't wish for other people to have money.

Hell no

killing microbiotic life is killing which is against the rules
ending world hunger means to take food from people and give it to the less fortunate which is stealing which is against the rules
ending racism and sexual assault is manipulating free will which is against the rules.
There's a limit to how things can be stretched with their magic.

Yeah, but wishing for more money for people isn't a good way to create wealth, as it just would cause inflation if everyone got a million dollars or something suddenly.

It's be better to just use wishes to raise the standard of living more subtly.

HIV isn't alive

Magic can create food, otherwise all of his wishes for food (large fries, chocolate shake) would have been against the rules.

Free will is manipulated all the time in that show. At best you'd just have to be creative when you do it. Just wish that everyone forgot the parts of their memories that gave them negative experiences with other races, and then wish that everyone remembered good experiences with people from other races.

The only limit is your imagination and understanding.

Timmy: I wish there was an abundance of food in every nation! I wish there was running water and electricity there too!
Cosmo and Wanda: You got it, Timmy!
Dictators around the world: *autistic screeching*

Faries don't create. They only teleport. This is why Timmy couldn't wish for these tickets from the sold-out concert. In order to cure HIV, a cure for HIV needs to be discovered first and he needs to steal it from a scientist who discovered it.

Also, curing social issues is very complex, so is medecine. Why do you think there are fairy doctors.

>removing population control from explosively breeding animals
>removing self-preservation instict from humans
OP would cause the apocalypse if he had a genie.

Consider that he's a child and that children generally don't have the mental capacity to care about others yet.

That's just wrong though. The reason they couldn't create those tickets was because Timmy is retarded. A sold out show has a set number of seats. Those seats are owned by others. Getting a ticket would involve taking a seat, so wishing for a ticket wouldn't necessarily teleport one from someone else... but it would mean you took their seat.

All Timmy would have needed to do is wish the stadium was larger and had more seats. Then he could have wished for tickets.

Fairy doctors cure magical diseases, which are resistant to simple magic.

He did try to end racism though by making everyone gray blobs.

is that a motherfucking Lathe of Heaven reference?

Why didn't your parents abort you?

Because they're Catholic.

He's ten.

I would buy that excuse if he were a toddler, or maybe even four, but he's ten.

There is an extremely large book full of rules that we didnt see all of.

Well you see, making loaded wishes like that will eventually lead to catastrophically consequences somehow. There's no way I'd risk the chance.

fpbp quads of truth

He said because they're catholic. Now how are you going to respond, imbecile.

They need atleast some male teachers to fill the quota

Yeah they tend to give me a massive headache after class is over

How do you know if those things exist in-universe?

Any other kid could have already wished those things out of existence, and we'd never know.

Please stop posting in my thread, I want to let this one die so I can make another shitpost.

You do realize that any wish he makes goes away after he loses his fairies, right? That means even if he wishes those away, whether he lost his fairies by force or just naturally, all those problems would come back at full force.

Reminder that it also means that Poof ceases to exist when he loses Cosmo and Wanda

Quads dont lie

Can't do it mate. It's a 100% complete domination checkmate.

He already exploited the system so that he never loses his fairies through a complex series of illegal wishes and blackmail, so that's not really an issue.

why didn't he use the magic cupcake to wish for more magic cupcakes?

He is smart.

Wouldn't ending world hunger cause even more overpopulation?

Timmy is a fucking kid, I didnt even know what race was till I was 15.

Same. I thought only Hispanic people existed in the US until I went to college and met white people for the first time.

When I was 10, I sure as shit didn't know about HIV

Don't confuse being poor with poverty.

why didn't he use his wishes to make any meaningful change to the lives of his friends and family? or even himself?

He gets shrunk down in an episode and says that he wishes he could end world hunger after seeing food from his new size, wanda compliments him for being so kind, but then they do nothing about it.

>white
>people
Huh?

You can't undo the wishes of another godchild. Remember that one kid who wished that tornadoes would always go after trailer parks? There's a reason that's still happening.