Was she good in Valerian or just eye-candy?

Was she good in Valerian or just eye-candy?

there wasn't anything 'good' about valerian

>Cara went lesbian so you'll never see her get blacked

Worst timeline

Neither

I like her face
Her body is weird

She was sexy yet cute.
Like Elsa Jean. Derpy, adorable yet so so sexy

Bella > Cara

Fight me

I want to impregnate her with my penis!

are those the heroin marks?

Why are cucks so fucking deranged

>getting angry over someone's fetish

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here

Bella Thorne appears, acts, IS a whore. A worthless filthy whore that amounts to nothing.
Despite Cara being a dyke with money she won't whore herself out for attention like the desperate wretch that is Bella. Kys homoerectus.

thats heroin, right?

Yeah, you inject heroin into your fucking shins because there's loads of blood vessels there.

Psoriasis

No one would care if you weren't the no.1 talibans of fetishists spamming that shit all over

Scat and furry fetishits are more respectable than you idiots.

This, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the most hated fandoms of all time are often not because their material is awful but because of their insistence to bring it up in literally every fucking conversation they ever have, and it goes doubly so for fetishes

I get the dyke lesbians that are basically men without penises you know the butch berthas that walk into hardware stores and just carry the sacks of fertilizer out by hand and shit I get them being dykes and wanting to fuck women since they are basically men.

But what do the lesbians who look like normal women see in those women?

i want to fug her armpussy

>But what do the lesbians who look like normal women see in those women?
homosexuality

What's stopping you

she looks like a bleached papa new guinea warrior

>no tits
>tattoos

women born after 1989 are all cancer

>her

Stop being rude, y-y-y-you PIG FUCK

they like pussy cuse their fags, but are attracted to masculinity. Strength, assertiveness, certain amount of aggression. its not true in every case, but think of male fags. some are hyper-manly and hairy and strong but date little skinny twinks that are basically women.

they probably just want someone carry heavy shit and reach the top shelf

Who the fuck finds this humanoid attractive?
For the life of me I can't fathom it.
She has a bestial face and her body is the same as a 11yo boy's, or maybe the same as an asexual humanoid clone made of bones and taffy.
FFS really is it just that she has a "unique" look, and that's enough for her to be famous and a sex symbol?

She's ugly as fuck. Not plain. Not meh. Overtly and aggressively ugly.

you could have posted this as a response, fucking newfag.

imagine what her yeast infected period blood tastes like

just...

imagine

Continue.....

>Has a skin disease
>Still makes it as a supermodel

Fuck these Jews man

imagine her fermented foot sweat distilled 20 times and then injecting that concentrated goodness into your urethra

with all her recent "leaks" and "slips" I'm not even surprised I missed out on this

she's taking the exact same route as miley cyrus but with her hair intact (albeit with a disgusting nose ring)

why can't they become slutty while looking the same

Ironically Cara was my favorite part about Valerian and I usually can't stand her.

She out performed Dane DeHaan in that movie which is either really embarrassing for Valerian or really embarrassing for Dane DeHaan

The only good thing about cucks is that they won't have kids to spread their degenerate genes.