It's a "trapped in a video game" episode

>it's a "trapped in a video game" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e2HOHCEcb9Y?t=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NEW HIGH SCORE!

It's a "we introduce a new love interest for a character that would be a perfect match, but they end up still going back to their original love interest" episode.
I always want the character to get with the new person.

>It's a "bitch about tropes" episode
fuck off back to Sup Forums

It's a "kill joy" episode

This fucking episode made me respect Dale so much

>it consists of generic mario, zelda and pacman references

Fucking normies etc.

Yeah holy shit, I always respect the shit out of a show when it references something less well known.

Coconut Joe(i think that's the name) did reference things like Final Fantasy and the Konami Code.

TAWOG's 'The Console' was blatant Final Fantasy.

>it's a "episode" episode

>it's

There's a whole cartoon about that. Pic related.

You mean the first episode?

You know actually concerning retro gaming, between those huge waves of shitty licenses games they were often the best titles.
also kiddies who watches cartoons often start with those classics, so they like seeing it on their cartoons.

>Danny Phantom
>it referenced Doom
I was pleasantly surprised, especially because I love that game

>it's an eroge

It's a "character becomes incredibly rich, but loses it all by the end of the episode" episode.

>graphics are reminiscent of NES games despite the show taking place in modern day
>that one Atari sound effect plays
youtu.be/e2HOHCEcb9Y?t=8

>the

>nut

>ing

>the episode has a beginning, middle and end

>IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME
>YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE

Did Timmy ever fuck Trixie?

>unending fuel for 10-year-old me's autistic rage over how cliche it always was
fuck that ben 10 episode THEY DONT TELL YOU HOW TO DO SHIT THAT SPECIFIC IN GAME MANUALS

And reboot before that

>it's a "female character receives criticism for her actions" epis-
Never mind, that never happens.

Any media that has two characters engaged after spending years together building a relationship, and then an old boy/girlfriend comes back into the picture but they only have like one, maybe two, new interests, and that's enough to cause one of the engaged characters to run off with them pisses me off.

No the writers wanted to ship him with Tootie and Trixie faded into obscurity just like 90% of the cast.