Character commits suicide by putting gun in mouth and firing while aiming for back of throat

>character commits suicide by putting gun in mouth and firing while aiming for back of throat

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2002/05/22/suicide-teen-in-picnic-table-pool-plunge/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boban_Jankovic
youtube.com/watch?v=tdP7ybWPI1k
youtu.be/C8MrRkFn698?t=31s
youtu.be/7DK_pw2tq2Q?t=55s
usachemicalsupply.com/products/50lb-bulk-exploding-target-kit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a fucking spinal cord back there, dipshit.

Shooting your spine would kill you, retard

Well, if your spinal cord actually touched your brain, OP, you'd be smart enough to know why that's a kill shot.

Depends on which back you're shooting at

You have to put the gun upside down in a 45 degree angle

My best friend just pointed an ar-15 at his face while lying on the floor. Went into his face straight on through his nose. If a bullet goes in your head you're going to die no matter what

Could be worse
>In 1970, Sobel attempted suicide when he shot himself in the head with a small-caliber pistol.[10] The bullet entered his left temple, passed behind his eyes, and exited out the other side of his head. This severed his optic nerves and left him blind.[10] He entered a VA assisted living facility in Waukegan, Illinois. He resided there for his last seventeen years until his death due to malnutrition on 30 September 1987.[11][10] No services were held for him after his death

why not just jump off something high
or throw a grenade at your feet
or light yourself on fire
or choke to death on toxic gas.
it's easy enough to kill yourself in BF1

jesus christ

Poor guy. They were on a break.

I hate this world so much

Was it deliberate? That’s terrible.

why? Sobel deserved it

Jesus man

why not put gun sideways or even directly on forehead? eating cold metal sounds like shitty last taste, doesn't it?

He was an asshole and made them run after eating spaghetti but Christ man that's a rough life.

>If a bullet goes in your head you're going to die no matter what
It's really not guaranteed, there's plenty of opportunity to fuck up and end up worse without the ability to actually kill yourself

>character dry humps red dress moments before death

>or light yourself on fire
Mate of mine in Sixth Form did this.
Parked his car up over the woods not far from here, doused himself in petrol, and lit it. Died some hours later in hospital.

If you're going to shoot yourself in the head you might as well use a shotgun for 100% certainty

Underrated.

Maybe I'll watch that tonight

Saw a guy burn to death at burning man. Not as quick as you think.

I thought it was Burning Person now

Burning yourself to death is one of the most painful ways retard

Didn't they cannibalize him and make necklaces from his skull?

supposedly the guy who found him made a stew with pieces of his brain

Supposedly but idk if that's true.
Euronymous said he made soup and added bits of brain matter to it.
I think the skull necklaces seem more likely though

That was just edgy propaganda to sell more records, remember that these guys were 17 y/o edgy kids when all this happened

Ah thats karma

>in the mood for some JOI
>start Princess Rene video
>"hey you fat pathetic loser you like jerking it to my tits/feet/ass/pusy/?"
>"yeah bitch boy all you can do is watch. yeah stroke it for me you little bitch only real men get to touch and fuck this"

Yes. Took him 25 minutes to die

HE WAS ON A BREAK!!

>what is the cerebellum
>what are the four major arteries and nerve bundles that lie along the cervical spine

>why not just jump off something high
>or throw a grenade at your feet
easiest ways to end up permanently invalid and perpetually suffering without dying

>or light yourself on fire
easiest way to have an excruciating and horrifyingly prolonged death

Overdosing is the least painful way out, prove me wrong

other people from other bands from the scene that are still active today comfirmed the skull necklaces thing

Some kid in my old hometown killed himself by chaining his body to a picnic table and pushing the table into the deep end of our town pool.
nypost.com/2002/05/22/suicide-teen-in-picnic-table-pool-plunge/

I feel like water is the way to go, but the smart thing to do would be to wade out until you're like chest deep and then shoot yourself in the head. If the bullet doesn't kill you, it will at the very least immobilize you to the point that you drown.

Shit luck thread? Shit luck thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boban_Jankovic
>The injury occurred eight minutes before the end of a tense playoff match. Janković scored a basket on a drive to the hoop while being guarded by Panathinaikos player Fragiskos Alvertis. However, the referee Stelios Koukoulekidis, wiped out Janković's basket and instead called him for an offensive foul. It was Janković's 5th foul of the game, which meant that he had fouled out.

>In reaction to what he believed was a bad call at a crucial moment of a very important playoff game, Janković slammed his head hard against the padded concrete goal post. He permanently damaged his spinal cord and was unable to walk for the rest of his life

youtube.com/watch?v=tdP7ybWPI1k

>Why not light yourself on fire
youtu.be/C8MrRkFn698?t=31s

why did he do it bros?

A dear friend of mine from high school shot herself through the brain, and when her parents were recounting the events they told us they ran into her room after hearing the gunshot and she was spasming in her bed gurgling different words and as her mom tried to hold the hole in her temple closed she said "love".

Suicide isn't the answer, friendos.

Realistically if you were able to procure a hand grenade I think holding one to the base of your skull and pulling the pin might just be the most painless, foolproof suicide method around.

what a rush

temple shots are always a bad idea. Dylan Klebold was alive for several minutes after shooting himself because he did a temple shot too.

Remember everyone, in the mouth, up and slightly back

>character commits suicide after they fell for 16gb ram meme

>I need a 100% foolproof way to go out with a bang
Buy 50lbs of Tannerite online, mix it, get your car filled up with gas, pour a tank of some extra gas all over the interior, put the Tannerite in the back seat and shoot it while you're sitting in the front.
youtu.be/7DK_pw2tq2Q?t=55s
usachemicalsupply.com/products/50lb-bulk-exploding-target-kit

should have pivoted that gun