Teenage girl

>Teenage girl
>Absolutely always controlled by her emotions without any agency of her own
Seems about right.

Don't you have a school to shoot up kiddo?

That's basically everyone during puberty, though. We all did shit we regret based on emotions alone.

I mean, her agency is the entire moving force of the plot.
She wants to feel sad but also wants to make her parents happy so she wills upon Happiness and Sadness to act.
Sadness even says she doesn't know why she's corrupting the memories, there's just some force acting upon her making her do it.
That's Riley

desu this, I really miss being able to feel anything

doesn't even have to be teenager strong, I just miss being able to have crushes, feel wonder, just anything

Brother ain't that the truth.

You got a problem with that?

Feelings?
What are those mythical things?

Good joke OP, is called be a fucking woman...craziness for all the place

>free will
>existing

Pick one

Not me. I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of, or if that makes me a boring person.

Riley did nothing wrong

I mean, it doesn't have to be stupid sex or anything, you could've been edgy or have acted desperate for attention or anything, really. Teenage stupidity manifests itself in so many different ways for different people.

>emotions
nice spook nerd

The movie just wasn't good enough to justify all these threads, even years after the movie was released.

The movie is undeniably 10/10

I don't think I ever went through a phase like that. When I was a kid sure, but not in my teenage years.

it was good FOR A KIDDIE MOVIE. I can't imagine too many adults crying over it unless they're rather immature.

you've probably just repressed it all user

Oh, I see. You're just a troll.

I regret not acting up on emotion.
Maybe if I shot my school up and got killed by the feds I wouldn't have to suffer through this joke of a life.

wut? I'm being serious.

Monkey-pig hybrid Riley is cute

Things
Riley
So, I never saw this movie; is there a reason Joy is the only one that glows? Is it just that she's still the dominant emotion or something?

they glow depending on how strongly they're currently being felt iirc

I bet the brain of a black person has only anger and joy in it,.

Why do people always feel the need to rationalize every single aspect of a movie, like for example why Riley is the only in-universe being whose emotions are of different genders? It's a fictional work, those are all just plot devices, they don't need an explanation.

you didn't have, like, an embarrassing militant atheist phase? enjoy a terrible band? write shitty poetry about beautiful lavern in IB math class?

Nope, not really. I feel like I was more passionate in general though.

Hey, all I asked was if there was a reason. If there isn't one, that's fine. Or if it's what said, that's cool too.

It was just a visual thing I noticed and was curious, no need to lump me in with over analytical twats.

it makes you a liar

I never went through a "teenage phase" so to speak. I'm sure I did do some stupid shit, but nothing that stands out.

Anger, joy and rape

Rape goes under joy user.

A black person's brain is Joy and Anger beating the shit out of eachother 24/7 cuz most black people are either disturbingly giddy or psychoticly angry in America.

She's 11, that isn't really teenage age.

>they don't need an explanation.
They do if you're not a hack

Sup Forums roasties put on blast

Oh god, that would be hot.

>shadman

i'm still doing shit based on emotions and alcohol that i regret

>t_w turned off your feelings during high school and don't know how to turn them back on

>>t_w
Underrated

That's not shad you fucking pillock

Doesn't look like his work.

You both might have depression, get checked.

Falling short.
As always.

Good night, Sup Forums

Good night.

Wouldn't that mean by association so are white since, you know.. Blacks took the remains of white culture to call their own

shit dude
i know that lack thereof

>female entirely controlled by her emotions and takes no responsibility for her actions

shocking

I didn't go through that phase, but my sister has /is, and holy crapshoot of Methuselah, it's like dealing with explosives. Anything can set her off.