How to fix star wars

>Less nigger

>No race mixing

Voila

Thoughts??

We wouldn't be having these problems if our faggot grandparents and great-grandparents had let Hitler do his job.

Why don't you like Finn?

moooar aliens like her

T. Gay fat nigger

What

>no niggers
>no jews
>no spics
>no chinks
>no poos
>no liberals
>no atheists

Can't get better than that. Pence-senpai pls read.

Sounds boring as fuck.

she has awful proportions

What makes niggers exciting?

but she does have experience in playing aliens

my favorite thing about nu-wars is that with every installment normies and sjws get to body-slam star wars nerds. we're back to the good old days, boys.

Nice start. Doesn't fix the garbage plot and characters though.

Finn would be fine if he had an actual arc. But his whole story is just something to do that’s ultimately inconsequential to the plot.

This trilogy is already fucked beyond redemption.

The next one needs to have
1)no mary sues.
2) decent villains
3) character development for main characters.
4) actually build up that makes sense.
5) no casting fugly people.

There.

Go back to Sup Forums,

Correct. White people show just a little bit of hospitality to jews and now they're openly trying to displace us in our own countries.

literally where?

T. Kike

You guys are dipshits.

There is no way to fix Star Wars because the ACCEPTED universe is tiny.

Yes, there's a whole galaxy out there. But that's not marketable.

Say you made a show about the crew of a Star Destroyer, basically Battlestar Galactica but Star Wars. Portray the moral dilemmas imperial officers face. Show that some Imperial Officers are not the brainwashed nazis they're portrayed as in the movies, but simply view the Empire as the best way to secure peace in the galaxy, putting down genocides, civil wars, etc. Love or hate their methods, the Empire has always been about order.

But guess what. That's not what the audience wants to see.

The audience wants lightsabers. And x-wings. And the falcon. And literally ONLY stuff they remember from eps 4-5-6.

How can you possibly expand the universe when the fans ONLY want a microcosm of what the universe might actually have to offer?

Also, Star Wars has no rules. No one knows how hyperdrive works. No one knows how half the weapons work. No one knows how the underlying technology works. As a fictional universe is expanded, there needs to be GROUND RULES on how EVERYTHING works, but you know what, they never did that with Star Wars. There is no technical bible that writers have to adhere to.

>ROTJ: Oh shit! We can't attack the Death Star II til the shields are down!

>TFA: Oh boy! We can attack Starkiller Base by hypering through the shields! Completely negating half the plot of ROTJ!

the worst part is the actor actually brings a sense of gravity to the role, when it allows, but the script always flips to this cheerleader running through the halls meeting her friends and gushing over who made it to the state finals. i blame JJ. everything that sucks about last jedi has its roots in the force awakens.

>The next one
Its already ruined

you're gonna see it. i'm gonna see it. he's gonna see it. might think you won't but just wait until the hype machine starts churning.

>Boyega is a good actor
what shit are you smoking?

Imagine being this miserable on Christmas. It must suck friend. Maybe you should seek Jesus.

it does suck

Why can't we just have a movie about Sith fucking shit up? Or a movie about Republic Commandos doing commando things?

They're so simple and easy to do and they don't have to be a 1:1 version of Lucas's idea of Starwars.

there's something to be said for Lucas's choice to make his prequel characters more 2-dimensional in service to story. Disney wants big faces, big heads, big personalities at the forefront of the movie. the plot is in service to their emoting, their suffering, their ecstasies.

they could have accomplished it by not crowding the roster, but what they're literally doing is similar to what the commies did in their films. they want equal representation, equal screen time, equal contributions among writers. it's building a camel by committee.

And yet here you are.

I didn't anything about being here is misery. Nice try at logic though, friend.

>ah diduh anyfin about here is misery

Christmas is miserable to most adults, no one wants to be extorted out of money to buy gifts for family that you really don't want to be around. It's nice when you're a child though.

>Disney wants big faces, big foreheads

Egg Nog is good, friend. I'm sorry your Christmas is going poorly.

My family doesn't buy shit for anyone. We stopped doing that when we were kids. It's just beer, food, and football now. It's great. Sorry yours sucks, but try not speaking for everybody.

you said that already dumb cunt

uhhh sorry you're having a bad x-mas, (i'm having a great one by the way) but STAR WARS is finally xXxGOODxXx and diversity .oO(ROCKS!!!!!)Oo.

>My family doesn't buy shit for anyone. We stopped doing that when we were kids.
Same thing with my family. We saw through that consumerist bullshit years ago.

Good thing the fact that you're a nigger means your opinion is worthless then...

There's not enough time for character development, and there's not enough time to build up tension. In a three part series, you can't have two acts where nothing really happens, and then it's all shoved in the last section. It doesn't work.

You know what? Yeah, they could totally just make a movie about a clone Commando doing a mission. It'd be like Black Hawk Down, or something, but in space. They could flesh out other parts of the Star Wars galaxy that way.

He's talking about Star Wars, the series of films - not Star Wars, the Reagan-era missile defense program.

>implying that's the problem with it

>Be Commando
>be told to go do this because droids ain't shit
>find out something odd
>continue fucking shit up on some planet
>come to find out it's plans for a giant fucking machine
>go around the fucking galaxy in a secret ops mission only you and your team know about
>gather information on said machine but no one knows anything about it because it's too messy
>land on a final planet and fight against a secret mercenary group that rivals your expertise
>win because they're god damn commandos
>find out it's probably more than a giant weapon but before you can say anything order 66 comes out and now you can't tell anyone anything because the people who might know might kill you
>make it years into the new Empire knowing that every subjugated planet is another planet they thought they saved
>end movie on a darker tone that the only way to escape the bloodshed is by fighting more battles

Could definitely work

The guy who plays Finn is an okay actor. If his character and the movie were written well he would be perfectly fine for the role.

The only problem is, if you're using clones, then you need a bunch of faceless characters (who probably use the same voice actor), or you can have one actor play a lot of roles (clones who have different personalities, but obviously the same face, differentiated by something on their armor).
I'm sure they could think their way around it, though. They could get their explosions and other such colorful normie-feeding out of the way in these movies, and maybe actually get some plot done in big-name Star Wars movies.

the only special edition edit that needed to happen was to remove obi-wan kenobi from saying the word "clone"
THAT'S IT. clone shit ruins the aesthetic of star wars.