I'M HELPING

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yqAPAcyAku4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

UH OHHHH HOTDOG

I'll be useful sir

Why did they let her fly one of the ski speeders, wasn't her job licking pipes or something?

I didn't understood how suddenly she was a pilot

God damn, she has a straight up moonface

Red Communist, standing by.

*denies your heroic sacrifice that would have saved the resistance*

Finn too, he literally needed Poe to fly him out of the First Order ship in TFA

Is.. that a photoshop?

Fucking kek

Captain pink hair killed the entire fleet with her shitty decision. There weren't many people left so they let pie face fly one of speeders because everyone thought they were all going to die anyways

Start of film:
>a literal "who?" mechanic

End of film:
>she gets to converse with Leia and Poe as if she were on their level, knows how to fly a localised speeder perfectly

This is never explained and I hate it and I hate her character and I hate that she has some enormous melon head.

kikes, asians, niggers and guatemalan spics

Will Star Wars ever have dashing, properly fit and attractive white men in the franchise again?

God fucking damn you KK and JJ

You deserve despair and pain

>fat
>ugly
>useless

I can't believe they' done this.

fuck man if only MadTv was still on bobby could pull it off so well just like connie chung

No. All wh*te m*n must either die or be evil and then die.

nytimes.com/2017/12/22/movies/star-wars-last-jedi-women-run-universe.html

Sexist porg

What was the point of this character? I could’t stand her stupid fatty face

>He forgot about the nonexistent overseas sales

The experiment is a failure. They need to stop casting ugly people in movies now.

checked

This is made by females. They of course though could not put in a pretty asian as a main character. She'd be too popular with the boys. Can't have that.

*pig

yeah, but at least they showed him struggling.

>the only way out is through that door!
*let's one minute later soldiers are filing out through tunnels to defend in front*
Bravo George

Absolutely based user

Fucking hilarious

Sammo is leagues more attractive than Rose, and he's an ugly motherfucker

fpbp

Judging the value of a woman by her physical appearance.

What a piece of shit, objectifying women.

Found the white knight

>found the false flagging lowhanging b8 that only mongoloids would take
Fix'd.

Finn should've died kamikazeing into the ram

>I'M EATING

Helping yourself to another portion? Fat fuck

>Finn tries to crash into a miniaturized Death Star to save the resistance as atonement for indirectly killing thousands of people
*blocks your path* LOVE

*prok

THAT'S NO MOON

I just don't understand Rian's decision making here

It's well-established people found prequel romance obnoxious
It's very well known people liked a majority of the TFA characters to begin with

So why introduce Rose Tico in such a huge manner? She was treated like a main character instead of the romantic plot-device she is
Finn barely had anything to say, it was ALL about Rose
Why have her cuck Finn's perfect arc like that

I like pretty much everything about TLJ excluding a small portion of shit I found plainly idiotic, but holy shit this character really takes the cake
She shoud've stayed on the side for Finn

Love. Love will save the rebellion.

her older sister was hotter

Wrong sister died

She looks like a attractive asian actress wearing a fat suit.

this x a million

>Dude rich people make money off the Star Wars.
>They also abuse little kids and peaceful animals ;_;

yeah

fpbp

woah, they let Bobby Lee play as female role?
THIS MOVIE BROKE NEW GROUND

>Samo Hog

Fucking kek

I also wanted this

Silly boy, girls don't need to struggle.

>Lucas : predicts the 911 conspiracy (whether you believe it or not is up to you)

>Johnson : let me derail a film about rebels trying to escape and insert a PETA ad in the middle

Who's this blubber clubber

RED FIVE! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Imagine being Finn in that scene...

KEK

Ugly fucking chink.

Christ she's ugly. Not even a good actress either.

Bubbles

>CHING CHONG BING BONG ME A ROVE YOU ALL NIGH RONG
jesus raimi

>set up as a potential love interest for the pretty white girl in TFA
>gets stuck with a fat, monkey faced gook

Who did Boyega refuse to give a blowjob to?

kek underrated

I don't know how many monkeys you've seen but they don't look like that. She more resembles gerbil or beluga whale.

Because they were missing an Asian token and none of the other characters could be used as a mouthpiece for social issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqAPAcyAku4

UH OOOH STAH WOES

The false flag operation in the prequels is supposed to mirror the nazis burning the reichstag you god damn idiot

God this movie was shit, this must be what my mom felt like when she took to to go see the phantom menace.

no homo, but he is so fucking sexy

Is that Professor Chang?

Welp, Han died but we got Short Round back.

You guys see how she has those lines running down her face by her nose and down her mouth? Would those go away or be less noticeable if she lost weight?

The only likable rebel.

Disney
>Hey, we need an Asian so we can capture the chinks
Rien
>hurr ok!
>forces the kiss scene
>now it's sure to get btfo in China because communist party members hate race mixing.

What were they thinking? All of them?

>the lightspeed tracker is only on a single empire ship.

why not put it on every ship, its not like empire is hurting for money, also, why didnt purple hair just tell Poe the plan, this entire movie makes no sense.

the Rey and/or Kylo scenes are the only parts of the movie that where semi enjoyable.

as if that is any different than 9/11

what a fucking nufag

what lines?

She's Vietnamese, which the Chinese hate more than niggers because they actually have to deal with them. My friend Chinese friend whose born and raised in America still says Vietnamese are monkeys who deserve their skulls to be crushed.

It's probably funny to them she kissed anothe rmonkey

>asian sisters
>one is attractive and is a polite
>one is a frump who works in the engine room
The wrong sister died.

I don't get it

It was on every ship, it's just only being used currently on one. You have this fancy expensive new tech, you don't need to turn it on on all 8 ships to find one small ship. That was the point of their plan.

>all the sudden I know how to pilot
why do these plot holes exist

jesus christ they actually had to make an effort to hire a fat asian women

Are jewish/white women really this jealous of chinks that they won't put a pretty one in a role?

You can't walk outside without tripping over a fat black woman, why not put one of those in the role?

>why didnt purple hair just tell Poe the plan

Why didn't a Vice Admiral tell a recently demoted staff member well below the chain of command a plan that involves the utmost complete secrecy? The plan that as soon as he was told reached the wrong ears and got hundreds of people killed?

I wonder why

>way below the chain of command
>he's literally second in command even as a captain cause all their other chain of command was killed on the bridge

you're an actual retard

There's a million pretty Asian girls in the world. Why would they think it was a good idea to cast this fat ugly slob?

They kept the dudes who could shoot in the trenches and sent the few remaining pilots as well as janitors and escape pod guards as sandskimmer cannon fodder

They did it on purpose so they could appeal to the ugly fat minority women demographic. Model type asian chicks don't give a fuck about "nerd" shit.

Why was he gone the entire first movie?

>involves the utmost complete secrecy

no it didn't

No, that's just a sign of aging. You wouldn't lose them unless you lost a significant amount of body weight and turned skeletal. I'm talking an unhealthy amount of body weight.

you know you'd fuck him

Wrong sister died. I feel like Hollywood hates hot Asians.

The Wong sister died.

>Are jewish/white women really this jealous of chinks that they won't put a pretty one in a role?

Stop bitchsplaining