There are some goods AU's. Mention in this thread

There are some goods AU's. Mention in this thread

Ludo vs the Forces of Evil is one I like

I like Reverse Falls.

AU where Allura's the token human that stumbles on a quartet of cryo-sleeping alien warriors that help her fight the Galra Corporation so she can uncover the truth behind her father's disappearance.

Guidestuck never gets any love in these threads

all be it deservedly so; all the characters but one are shit

I love the Gravity Falls AUs.

Did we created any? The only one that I know that was made here is the Genderbend Robbie AU, where he takes the place of Wendy.

It is quite nice.

Someone on here created the Hivemind AU a few months ago

What AU is this?

From what I've seen of this AU, it kinda seems to give Star a completely different personality.

How so? What is this?

Seconded.

I remember the Anti-Gravity AU, where the the kids were the teens and the teens were the kids. It sounded pretty fun, even read a thing about it.

That fic was surprisingly good.

So what would the Scotman's wife (Or Scotswoman's husband, I guess) be like in this AU?

This one is great.

I adore the Saint Olga's AU

Wolfbatman!

I also like the writefag Avatar AU that shifts the whole setting from Asia to the Mediterranean, and Aang is now...I wanna say Aeolus...

Slave Star AU... am i the only one who see the potential in that one?

Distressed Star is best Star.

Not really. But maybe I'll change my mind when I've heard what it's about

Monstar is cute

An unimaginative recolor does not equal a developed AU

Say that to my face, ligger.

>Mediterranean Avatar
I FUCKING LOVE IT. Do you have any links or source?

Roman Fire Nation, Greek Air Nation, Egyptian Water Nation, Celtic Earth Nation!!!

What if "blank" married "blank" is the lowest common denominator one can possibly reach when it comes to aus.

They're almost always spawned by irrational hatred towards a certain character and result in minimal alterations than that of the main universe.

You tell me with a straight face this idea wasn't the result of a River hating Moonfee shipper

Maybe so, but it's become so much more.

How has it evolved beyond that? What sort of direction could you possibly take such a preconceived notion?

Nigga...

Y'know. Racism, smut, and genrally cute shit. What more could someone ask for?

>be like in this AU?
boogie2988 but with the ability to stand up and see his penis with which he would breed the army of scottsdaughters

until you call him fat where he spergs out like the regular scottswife

Genuine thought and effort put into how this reality differs from the one we're already familiar with and not "Star's a stupid ligger.", " I want to fuck ligger Star.", "Ligger Star is not for abuse."

what AU is this exactly?

They have put (some) effort into her character, but it mainly goes along the lines of a more introverted and quieter personality due to the whole hybrid thing.

Then the followers should spend more establishing those traits (as minor as they are) when creating new content.

In this AU, the monsters took over Mewni and enslaved their citizens, Star was captured when she was 4 and she was forced to be a slave for ten years, but one day, she takes her master's dimentional scissors and escape to a world called earth, there she meets Marco, he then gives her shelter and vows to protect her from her master Ludo who wants her back, for this AU you must take note that Star doesn't know that she belong to mewni's royal family... yet, Marco, the guy with insecurities, have to help Star to overcome her own insecurities and Star always tries to help Marco in anything he could need, but Marco don't want help from her, thing that makes her feel weird.

That does sound somewhat promising, though my biggest hang-up is that I can't envision Ludo as this competent abusive slavemaster.

>I can't envision Ludo as this competent abusive slavemaster
That's pretty much all he's been minus the competent part, which he quickly acquired as of season 2

not... without Tofee's advice.

Good one.

Shit one.

Boy, I sure can't wait for Moon x Toffee to become dead in the water so this wretched idea is no longer irrelevant

He enslaved spider and bird entirely on his own

>stop liking what I don't like!

How about you fuck off.

Everyone knows that Toffee would be top-tier husbando material if he weren't a bad guy.

Slave Star AU Continuation:
Star tries to pair Marco and Jackie as a way to thank him, but she starts to have feelings towards him, she not only stole Ludo's dimentional scissors, but the magic wand and Glossarick as well, but she have a harder time learning magic due to her past abuse, but don't worry, all is part of Glossarick's 4th dimentional chess game, or something.

If you're looking for Samurai Jack AUs. I'm very interested in seeing a what if where Jack was able the other Daughters of Aku along with Ashi.

i don't get this one

The only Homestuck AU that is good is Caraparents

Why does MonStar has a tail if rebel Toffee doesn't?

A bad end AU where Star and Marco are captured and brainwashed by Miss Heinous into a proper princess and an emotionless enforcer

It looks like something retarded taht you made on the spot.

I like Avenger High.

>making AU's for such a fucking boring show with even more boring characters
MASSIVE
CRINGE

this AU deserves pics and draws related, but all the draw anons are focused in Monstar, i really want somebody to make fan art of this AU.

'cuz it looks cool?
Also, more adorableness when Marco pets her tail.

Then spend more time developing it and you'll gain the attention of others.
Just the type of ludicrous reaction I'd expect from a Toffeefag

my problem is that Monstar pretty much came from nothing, and i have developed this AU for a time now and nobody notices it.

Wouldn't Toffee get suspicious that Moon fucked another monster?

Wouldn't it be norweigan/Celtic water nation because of the rain, and egyptian/ Arabic earth nation

the arabs must be fire benders.

Cat AUs are best AUs.

>Celts
>Mediterranean
Are you high

I CAN SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

there is a way bigger one of that

There's a great AU where Rose Wilson starts living with her father after her mother died and she slowly gets to know her dad and his job and starts to connect with him.

It's on AO3, I think, and it's been on hiatus for like a year, but maybe the author will return to it...

Which show?

A tiny dwarf of a man who kicks ass if anybody calls him short

Checked

Iberian cells brother. Hannibals allies. They were a thing

Air Nation work better as jews. Not even kidding.

Earth would be better as Persians or Greeks.

Late to the thread, but finally, someone gave focus to Ludo in his own AU.

Greeks would be better as water, what with their mastery of the waters between the Greek islands

What do you mean?

From what I've seen with the Ludo vs. the Forces of Evil AU, the focus is always on Star. This is the first time I've seen art of Ludo drawn for it.

It's odd that he isn't the main character for an AU that puts him in the protagonist's place. It's like how Reverse Falls focuses on Dipper and Mabel Gleeful only and never Gideon Pines.

Did you even read the post image?

But noone else is chill enough to be Air Nomads. They got that democracy shit, slaves were treated a ton better, you can be gay, shit was cash.

Also constant war

A Gumball without Richard

Sauce?