Redpill me on the new episodes, Sup Forums?

Redpill me on the new episodes, Sup Forums?

>Redpill

Go back to your MRA forum, asshole.

Surprisingly good.

Sup Forums is MRA

They're alright. 6/10.

they were not that bad actually. The last two were even interesting to watch and had some action

Get a load of this retard

Not that using the word redpill isn't an instant tell for actual retardation, but do you know where you are?

Lesbian space rock shit happened

It was badly drawn

Tumblr loved how progressive it was

The end

Now fuck off newfag

Sup Forums has always been a far right board. Go back to tumblr or something.

Did the new episodes even fully leak, or is Sup Forums just being retarded as usual?

>Sup Forums has always been a far right board.

Yes, they did. All of them.

Damn, thanks.

Sup Forums has always been a bastion of political incorrectness and people who aren't afraid of the truth. Make your own connections.

An actually evil gem appears its thats same blue bitch in the picture and she beats everyone without a scratch.

>Sup Forums has always been a bastion of political incorrectness and people who aren't afraid of the truth
>behind the cover of an anonymous message board

Wow, what a bunch of fucking hero's we are

Both Sup Forums's managed to get Trump into office and are currently getting Le Pen elected, not to mention be the driving force behind the alt-right, so yeah I'd say we've done a lot.

Le Pen cant do shit to uncuck France.

you're an idiot shitting into the wind like everyone else on the internet

Aye, fuk any party that isn't giving me free hooch.

They are pretty good actually.
Except for Lion 4, that one is still shit

>Sup Forums's managed to get Trump into office

>has done zero to benefit anyone who uses Sup Forums and actually fucked us in the ass with net neturality

THANKS Sup Forums

i'm with this guy, can Sup Forums get him elected next

The newfag is strong with this one. Look, before Sup Forums came along there was /new/, and before that this place was mostly an anarchist/communist what-have-you hangout for edgy teenagers. Now it's a hangout for edgy children, like yourself. Despite what you may think, Sup Forums isn't saving the world or affecting politics in any way, they're just shitposting. Hell, r/theDonald has more influence than they do.

>it's a samefag to get (You)s episode

Wait, since when did Rose go from being a war-time killer to being a WAR CRIMINAL? did we suddenly up the Steven-Mom angst for no reason or am I forgetting something

Dude. Hitler posting was is and always will be a staple here.

>DO YOU LIKE
>MEIN KAMPF?

Wilful Killing is considered a war crime tbqh.

yeah that's another one of those edgy things, not a political statement

Sup Forums is the embodiment of edgy because Sup Forums is a bastion for posting shit thats edgy because you dont have a name attached to your posts.

Sup Forums will never NOT have maximum edge.

>no one ever remembers the Hal Turner saga

That's why Ron Paul was big here for a few years, because libertarianism would be more along the lines of Sup Forums's ideology.
Trump and conservatism is a pure invention of the flood of redditors that came to Sup Forums after the fappening/GG, they also completely misunderstood the ability to speak your mind and loathing of sjws as a conservative stance, idiots, along with the fact that they would not be as easily targeted by the moderators and owners as in other sites.
Fucking conservatives took the freedom to speak freely to try to destroy the existing ideology for their own. The irony.
>we
>hero's
Here he we have another fool, what does truth have to do with who you are as a person and why would does it matter? Truth doesn't become truth only when it's said by the right person nor does a lie become truth based on the person who said it.
It doesn't, the whole point of anonymity is to avoid becoming like every other shithole on the internet where the go to move is to try to insult a person instead of the words they say, the idea, to keep people from becoming a little club of regulars that try to turn it into a typical reputation battleground.
It has nothing to do with bravery, that's just something stupid you came up with that completely missed the point, to try to discredit the fact that you can't hide opinions you dislike on here like you can with pussies that flood other sites.
And yes, a person who relies and needs the ability to hide different opinions is a pussy, what about personal attacks and harassment? Guess what, anonymity keeps that from happening! Great isn't it?
So keep on shitting the fact that people can speak their minds and cannot be attacked for it, one is only left with the ability to counter with their own opinion, as if it's somehow not a superior form of speaking to one another.
But maybe you are one of those people, you like hiding things you don't agree with, you want to be able to attack the person whom you disagree with?

Sup Forums had nothing to do with Trump being elected.

Who elected him were middle aged workerd that usually vote democrat. Hell, most young people who would be aware of Sup Forums memes voted massively in other candidates or didnt voted at all.

How underage are you that you actualy believe in Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums had nothing to do with Trump being elected.
I wish the mainstream media didn't pedal this meme either.

>Doesn't recognize the origin of the phrase
You need to be 18 years old to post here.

Sup Forums is a drop in the sea compared to the mass of American voters, or of parties which influence those voters. They were probably somewhat influential, but not *that* influential.

Just "political incorrectness". Everyone's anonymous. Everyone can say whatever shit he wants to say. Doesn't mean it's gonna be anything even remotely close to the truth: has higher chances of being, sure, compared to most other forums, but let's not idolize anyone here.

Just stop, Sup Forums. You're not important and you're not making any big statement. You'll always just be the filler that fox news uses when they run out of material, alongside pictures of the hacker girl from Jurassic Park.

Was this a JoJo reference?

>reddit spacing
>calling someone a newfag
TOPkek redditfriend

I think it's crazy how they actually believe they got trump elected. Just like how my redneck friends who campaigned for him thought they got him elected. I wonder if they realize how batshit crazy they sound when they spout this off.

AHHHHHHH! There is no board more infested by the filthy redditswine than this!!!

███░░███░███░░███░░███░███░░░█░░░███░░██░░█░░█░███
█░░█░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█
███░░███░█░░█░█░░█░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░███░████░█░░█░███
█░░█░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░█░█
█░░█░███░███░░███░░███░░█░░░░███░███░█░░█░░██░░███

Is fucking her like fucking a toddler? I want to know your opinion.

>its another "Sup Forums blames literally everything on other boards" episode
It's like 2016 never ended.

This is a fucking Steven Universe thread.

>not knowing that Sup Forums is mostly tumblr not redddit

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

I know that there's both redditfriend, but the only block text I had on hand is reddit leave and get out!!

SHIT!!!

Kikes like you make me sick. I've been on Sup Forums long before Sup Forums was a thing. YOU are the cancer.

Newfags and Sup Forums newfags hijacked it mate.

Just take it down mods

Daily reminder that only newfriends brag about being oldfriends!! And at any rate, can you try any harder to look old? TOPkek

Because you wont shut the fuck about Sup Forums.

>This fucking thread

I just got here, don't blame it on me asshole.

Honestly, pol is worse than even reddit

>Sup Forums has always been a far right board.

Found the newfag

I thought /bant/ was made to contain all those faggots

I bet you're from reddit! +1 REDDIT GOLD
>inb4 snarky ""clever"" comeback that will only further prove my point

Stop blaming Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the boss and Sup Forums are their grunts.

Christ, who knew that the mere mention of Sup Forums could trigger this place so thoroughly?

Seriously someone ban these guys I just wanted to talk about the the episode jesus christ.

pol shitters don't realize how new they are friend. They think they're fitting into """chamber culture"""

█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
█░██░███░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
█░░█░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
░███░███░░█░░░░░██░░░██░░░█ Pol

What have I done…I just wanted to start a thread to get a summary of the damn episodes.

Go away Reddit!

t. Reddit poster

/r/stevenuniverse is bound to have some quality discussion!!!

Aww lay off em. Thy just wanna feel important because they fail at life so hard

>i love you

Why is go away reddit the ultimate insult to Sup Forumsfags I've never even been on reddit lol. Go away tumblr would do you better.

What a reddit reply. Please get out

░███░███░███░░░░██░░█░░█░███
█░░░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
█░██░███░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
█░░█░█░░░░█░░░░█░░█░█░░█░░█
░███░███░░█░░░░░██░░░██░░░█

>OP has redpill in it, despite the OP not being political at all
>Thread then gets derailed into a Sup Forums thread that has nothing to do with the OP

Go away

>Lion 4
Not as offensive as Sup Forums would have you believe, but still kinda pointless. It was basically 11 minutes of Steven dicking around when Greg could have just said the main lesson in one sentence.

>Doug Out
Steven and Connie were both annoying as shit, but Doug was fucking adorable.

>Good Lars
Lars being a bitch, then Lars baking, then Steven being a 'tard.

>Dad/Mom
Aqua and Topaz were way better than the previews suggested. The whole story arc was way worse, though, because it hinged entirely on the whole fucking cast acting like retards and/or flexing insane amounts of plot armor to work. It's made all the worse because you can imagine a thousand different way that this shit could have been written better.

>FINAL VERDICT
Worth watching, but you WILL be disappointed by the end. I'm actually dreading the upcoming Homeworld arc because I know it's just going to be a huge letdown.

At least the clusterfuck caused by a single word in a sentence in the OP is entertaining I suppose.

Anyone who uses the word "reddit" in a reply is pure cancer. There is no disputing that.

Surprise, the writers are hacks. What did you expect?

>cancer
Reddit tier insult. Please return to your pitiful site

Thank you, user. That's all I needed to hear.

I suppose I will leave you all to keep bitching about Sup Forums and reddit.

OP out.

How did you get that impression? Steven Universe doesn't have anything to do with this board.

Bye, and take your reddit spacing with you

>readability spacing is bad

Fuck off, illiterate faggot

Found the redditfriend!

if anyone is ever accused of being tumblr or Sup Forums it's an automatic derailment. Literally nobody can take an insult they have to make it clear on this anonymous imageboard that they aren't from tumblr or Sup Forums even though they are completely anonymous.

See what I mean, you are just asking for Sup Forumsfags to shitpost by using them as a boogeyman.

>Steven universe is a cartoon
>Sup Forums is a cartoons and comics board
Maybe the Sup Forums newfags are lost? Go home little Sup Forums!

>samefaging this hard
You gotta up your troll game man. I'd give it a D- for originality and an A- for effort

No, the bigger boogymans is reddit. God I hate those filthy redditswine upvote whores!

not to mention the

Reddit

Spacing

I don't think that they even notice

It's obvious to everyone else

This ain't a subreddit

>Can't see a word or picture loosely associated with a red board without losing your shit and demanding for bans
I think you're the new ones here. You fools play yourselves. this contrived "us vs them" board mentality is so fucking cringy you out of be ashamed of yourselves.
like it or not you all kids are sharing this website. It's going to happen and you have to learn to deal with it.

Jesus Christ how incompetent can you redditfriends be!!
It's not samefagging when you're responding to other people you hopeless swine

>exactly what a samefag would say
Checkmate

Found the redditfriend! And if it wasn't obvious by the response, it's made even more clear by the typical reddit superiority complex!! Leave!

Its fine hating reddit they deserve hatred because they are human trash that keep trying to change this website.

>ITT: Mom, those racists from pole are ruining my cartoons again!

>tee hee let me respond with an """ironic""" comeback to make up for the fact that I made a fool of myself with my previous post!!
Stop embarrassing yourself. Please stop polluting this site

The circle jerk is strong in this thread.

Umad?