Bright Thread - Leilah Edition

previous Even if you didn't like it, you've got to admit the lore was cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxwWDh4vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lore was cool

giv elf gf

>Orc Dough-boys fighting in the trenches
10/10 best movie setting

I like Kandomere.

OK Sup Forums TIME TO CHOOSE:

raep or protec?

The setting would make a cool TV show.

which one gives me more sex overall?

I want to protect his innocence

I'm fine with this. It's a good source to take from.

I felt really bad for him and he reminded me of my uncle, who was also a cop

Oh, I am to. Just wanted to point out that it's not exactly original.

Around elves watch yourselves.

Anyone got some screenshots from the elf district? Looked cool as fuck.

protec

>all races are equal
>except fairies, fuck these lil' buggers

Raping a mage is just begging to get yourself cursed.

I wonder how Will Smith felt about having to give the line "Fairy lives dont matter".

So in WW2 US used orc grunts. Nazis were strictly humans? Or there was elf SS?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Rumour has it he ad-libbed that line

will would say whatever to make money

i didn't, but it might be that he has a smug asshole face. yet that is what elf's should look like i guess.

giv elf blowjob

He honestly probably didn't give a shit. Probably added it himself. Smith is pretty based. It's his wife and younger son who are batshit.

>Erlan
>Pure Elf
That's racist

Are Elves the Arabs of the Bright universe?

I really liked that short haired elf in the back. The way she walked was like she was dancing, looked very elvish to me.

>lore
There was none of it, all of the lore is literally fantasy races in the moder times.
>long time ago there was le ebin evil bad guy and everyone fought against him ;)
truly greatest lore ever

I was hoping to see the elf agent get into a fight. He must be a badass like the rest.

What about his daughter? Haven't heard anything about her since that "whip my hair" song.

more like the top A list of hollywood, so ethnically not important because it's more about most beautiful, rich, and successful, than just rich as fuck.

>Erlan, pure elf

Erlan, popular name in Kazakhstan.

I was put off by how nonchalant they were about killing fairies. Even if they were only on the level of birds, it was still pretty brutal.

Whatever you say Landis.

/ourorc/

>Will Smith goes on Conan and talks about how anti-gun he is
>Before leaving the show he does a plug for Suicide Squad, chuckling at a clip of himself as Deadshot asassinating a target
The man has no principles.

>ywn be a production assistant on this movie set
>ywn convince an extra playing one of the background elf hotties to stay in costume, eats and all while you fuck her silly behind the dressing room

Kill me I want to die

I wonder if anyone rides centaurs

>top A list of hollywood, so ethnically not important

If orcs are the discriminated race in the society what's the status of Afro Americans ?

Jakoby was so sweet to her. There are several moments where he hugs her and tries to keep her safe and make her feel secure.

i think that's the point it was a hate crime/animal abuse. they're like brian in family guy, where they can talk but still don't have all human rights, probably still considered animals.

>orcs are discriminated
t. dumb orc

My dad is a retired cop. Being a cop for 30 years can really fuck you up as a person.

Was it in a big city? I live in a small town, so I can't imagine cops seeing much here in 30 years.

I imagine with actual physically different races to compete against, the racism against skin color would just kind of melt away.

I am REALLY curious what the Bright WW2 looked like.

I think they aren't discriminated as much because they are human, but still somewhat marginalized judging but the fact that minorities gangs and ghettos still exists, like the mexican gang and the black thugs.

They're Jews. They're obviously fucking Jews. Pitting the races against each other. Running Hollywood. Getting away with ethnic segregation.

>Me against my brother, my brother and I against our cousin, our cousins and us against the world.
Relations between human races probably isn't perfect, like the Mexican cop saying he gets shit for the Alamo, but probably a lot better than between Humans and other species.

Would Bright!Hitler have been a elf?

>Brights
>Human Brights
>Elves
>Jews
>Whites
>Asians
>Centaurs
>Mexicans
>Blacks
>Niggers
>Orcs
>Unblooded Orcs

before you go all the jews

i meant it was a combination of rich, powerful, beautiful white/jews/arabs/asian peoples that hang in the hollywood scene. not just rich specifically arabs.

Sounds about right.

what if he was a Dwarf?

>You will give people of Earth ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Jak. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

In Bright 2 the mainstream media will turn against Jakoby.

>it's a whiteboy assuming black people don't discriminate other races episode
Everyone does it. Even the bottom rung of the society manages to discriminate someone

There can be elves of different ethnicity - asian, latino, mixed race etc. They all the same - they have good looks.

I really like this graffiti

would slavers in colonial america enslave africans if orcs work harder?

Baton Rouge. Population of about 200,000. Small city I guess you could say. He worked undercover a lot. Has some pretty interesting stories. But it definitely changed the way he views the world an how he chooses to trust people or not. He was highly decorated and retired a Captain, but I honestly don't think he feels like he accomplished much.

Me on the far right

you missed faeries and those crocodile looking people

Yeah, we had asian and latino elves too. There was no black maybe dark? elves, but they do probably exist.

I wonder if Orcs have difference races too, like green orcs or something. I assume not, since we're not given any evidence.

Cliche question, what's the most hood shit he's seen?

>1920s Berlin was a shitthole. Elves could buy humans for a loaf of bread. They liked them young. Most people assumed they used them for sex, given that there seemed to be an Elf at the head of every depraved movie production and brothel. But there were still old stories going back to medieval times -- stories about the blood of human children and sharp elven teeth.
>A lot of people were tired of it all. Tired of being put down by the other human nations over a Brother's War. Tired of seeing the Elves come out on top; of seeing the Elves fund both sides. So what that we fought side by side 2,000 years ago? Humans are blood. And the elves were fucking us over ever since.
>So, one human stood above the rest. He wasn't afraid to say that human countries should be for humans. Not for elves. Orcs could have their kingdoms. Dwarves could have their holds. Why couldn't human nations be for humans? There always had to be elves in the mix.
>Bright WW2 is Human Racial Nationalist Adolf Hitler uniting Germany against the Elven menace. Churchill, his family long in debt to Elven bankers, foolishly brings the UK into WW2. The USA, with its media monopolized by Elves and Roosevelt and elf-apologist, is gaslit into war fever but enough humans are sensible. Until the Brezziks of Japan with whom Hitler foolishly allied attack Pearl Harbor.

elves look metrosexual and foppish as fuck.

kinda reminds me of the hunger games in that way.

Would professional football/basketball exist if there were actual different races?

t. Artemis Fowl

And short haired elf was best girl.

I'll also add:
After he retired, I asked him if he made it 30 years without having to shoot anyone. He laughed and said something like "Yeah, but I missed a few, lol." He says being shot at can really fuck up your aim.

they do say all nfl linebackers are orcs. does that means that the black community doesn't have that as an aspiration anymore? maybe basketball is a more popular sport?

But they don't just "hang in the Hollywood scene." They also run Hollywood. And control the government. And get away with racial segregation. And appear to be at the top of everything -- and are accused of pitting the other races against each other. That's a very specific motif.

This one in the middle?

>black people are even more ghettoized because all of the shit they're good at is done by Orcs
>or black people are an even smaller minority in the US because Orc slaves replaced them early on and were more useful

It isn't rape if it's an Elf.

Yeah the movie made is clear that they are pretty much superior in everything compared to diffrent races.

This one

okay, but irl it's not just Jews, super rich Chinese and Japanese as well as those Arab billionaires all do elf shit, but the elfs all seemed attractive and trendy added to that. you didn't see rich ugly fat elves.

I doubt he's told me the most hood shit he's seen. But he was definitely involved in pretty hairy undercover stuff. Worked inside biker gangs, shit like that.

Other cops that he's friends with have told we weirder stories than he did. One guy told me about responding to a call of officers in distress. When they got there (parking lot of a night club,) some giant Terry Crews sized motherfucker had two cops in headlocks, one with each arm, and was just sort of wandering around the parking lot with them unsure of what to do next. While one cop was talking to him and trying to get him to cool out, my dad jumped up on the hood of a car right behind him and hit him in the head with a shotgun that he was holding by the barrel and swung like a bat. Broke the stock off the shotgun.

"One in custody, need EMS." lol

>Orcs pushing through dense jungle
>It Ain't Me starts playing

fuck your stoopid liberalshit propaganda
LE LET THEM IN ORCS ARE NOT TERRORISTS

ITS ALL (((WHITE PEOPLE))) ELVES THEY ARE RACIST NAZI

>1945
>Brutal soviet orcs and ogres led by Joseph Goblinovich Stalin decimate the nazi army and capture Berlin.

>some orcs are born, made to wave the flag

You just know the Nazis were elves.

>ELVES THEY ARE RACIST NAZI
well they are elitist assholes

Why is literally everyone wearing sunglasses?

t. didn't watch the movie

It's the "merchant" and the "elite" of all groups that do this. But the motif they're playing off in the US is Jews.

The Chinese and the Arabs don't have power in government and aren't pitting the races against each other.

This is a troll, but it reminded me -- Bright is essentially the movie version of Orc-posting. I love it.

>once again, Orcs chose the wrong side

Elves were Jews. Nazis were human nationalists subsequently made to look "evil" by Elvish control of Hollywood.

maybe elves are sensitive to sunlight

It's Southern California?

According to this, there's still a lot of speciesism in regards to Orcs and sports. Kinda cringy tie-in but neat none the less
youtube.com/watch?v=sUlxwWDh4vA

Jesus, dude. Way to completely misinterpret the film.

When you're cool, the sun shines on you 24 hours a day, brah.

>t.mutt

Maybe he watched it, and actually seen that orcs are violent subhumans unlike you. Le ebin jewish elves dont have to hold orcs down, they do it themself.

>UFC exists in world with different sapient species.
I really hope they avoid real-world comparisons in the sequel and actually show interesting new ideas that this alternate history would create.

>Bright
>Takes place mostly at night