Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Now that's something I have no idea how it will turn out.
How does she feels about Paulo?

>Lucy's gonna break Paulo's heart

>1 page left in chapter
I'm sure it will be something bombastic.

Regardless, it will be very hypocritical if she moves on Paulo while she forbade Augustus from coming into Daisy.

Paulo gettin that pussy

If Lucy breaks Paulo's heart, I'm going to be sad. He really loves her, and she might just be using him to hurt Mike.
I believe in you, Lucy! Don't hurt Paulo!

>no sad face after telling mike to fuck off

I'm...impressed

She'll drop him for fucking around all the time.

...how the fuck is that even the same

with only one page left, its either gonna lead inside for next chapter or she's gonna tell him off

So she actually feels good about her conversation with Mike.
Not what I expected but well, I hope Mike won't mope around (he will, though).

Also, Lucy character is pretty much the same. Any hope I had that she had changed is gone

>this happens
>mikexlucy still becomes endgame
please no

The madwoman actually changed Paulo's design.

>One page left
Jesus fuck
I have no idea how this is going to go now
I'm actually a little bit scurred

>the same
>isn't clinging to mike

U sure?

How? I saw she wrote that but I don't see

He looks younger
Damn it Taeshi, stop de-aging people

>changed the design of paulo
>Can't even tell what she changed

good stuff

She still is a bitter, agressive, childish bitch project of tsundere.
She's the same but now hates Mike. We might still see she clinging to Augustus. Really depends on how her relationship with the rest of the table is going to be.
I'm not hopeful about that

His, whatever you call the white fluff around his mouth, is now pointing upwards instead downwards/side.

scruffier facial fur. Compare to picrelated

Her bitch factor just increased is all.

So he shaved
I already miss the old look

Because you cannot demand someone to stay in his square while you go seeking fun.

so she actually became worse

Yes

You got dubs.

Well done user.

Right in the page we realize Lucy is still the same
It's like pottery

Reminder that Paulo dropped Rachel, inevitably for the sake of Daisy

>one page left
Whatever happens in it, it will shape the next chapters for sure.

What are our previsions, guys?

>Reminder that Paulo dropped Rachel, inevitably for the sake of Daisy
What does Paulo hanging with Rachel has to do with Daisy?

We will finally discover if she means that the table are her "ex-friends" for sure.
I want to believe that Lucy will not sink so low but it would make all the evidence that she actually thinks like that really out of place.

i think now that mike isnt in the way paulo and lucy can finally be good friends

I really hate how Lucy didn't change her attittue at all. A healhy Mike x Lucy would only be possible if both of them recognized their wrongdoing, but from what we saw until now Lucy didn't at all. And the chapter is done, with next page probably being Lucy telling Paulo that she's not interested, so won't get to see the Lucy's reaction to her conversation with Mike that we wanted
>he shaved
in between periods?

He sees Augustus.

Man, I don't even know
I don't even fucking know
Man, I'm scared. After how she anal destroyed Mike, anything can happen now

>so won't get to see the Lucy's reaction to her conversation with Mike that we wanted
I think the smile on square 2 pretty much tells it but I agree with you user

>i think now that mike isnt in the way paulo and lucy can finally be good friends
how come

>in between periods?
A class period's, what, two hours?
You can shave in two hours.

>i think now that mike isnt in the way
How did Mike stop Lucy or Paulo from being friends?

so in the end, Lucy refused to change. she didn't acknowledge where she fucked up in her relationship with Mike. she just pulled Sandy up for no reason when they talked and learned to hate mike

Reasonably I'd expect this to not be that serious

On the other hand I partially expect her to berate paulo for skipping out on education just to see her and call him childish.

We can still hope that she actually gained a side that she's just not showing to us now. I mean, is it possible that she got through a whole year without making any new friendships or maturing herself a bit more in there?

hope it's a new deceitful cutesy sociopathic side. then she'll be finally able to compete with mike's

>is it possible that she got through a whole year without making any new friendships or maturing herself a bit more in there?
Well I honestly thought it wasn't. I had high hopes for her (and I'm a Mikefag) but she keeps fucking it up.
I just want her to be happy. She may feel glad to take that off her chest now but the characteristics that made her only true friend to diss her savagely are still there and she doesn't recognize them

>she just pulled Sandy up for no reason
Maybe she really believed that it was Mike's obsession with Sandy to blame for Mike's behaviour (not Sandy herself)
>I think the smile on square 2 pretty much tells it
I don't understand it. Is she satisfied that she told him off for good? Has she really come to demonize Mike during her absence?

You ain't fooling me Tae, I see that heart.

>mike told her to fuck off and then some
>mike wouldn't leave her alone
>she had to be the one to tell him to fuck off this time since he can't take a hint.

also meant to

She should've just finally apologized to Mike about the abuse (since you know, Mike was right even if he pushed it way too far) and finally burn the bridge between the two.

But well, she just passed that chance forever. Lucy just won't ever get a happy ending, it seems.

You can still love someone and still have nothing to do with them for you sanity. I'm sure some of you here have some interesting love stories to share. :3c

The heart is broken ;_;

>I don't understand it. Is she satisfied that she told him off for good? Has she really come to demonize Mike during her absence?
That's what the smile tells me. I'm kinda dumbfounded too

love triangle
paulo wanted lucy- lucy wanted mike - mike got mad at paulo for everything.
I mean he wants lucy but its not like he hasnt been rejected 10 million times and kept his cool about it

Heck, I'd be fine with her not apologizing, just saying she doesn't want nothing with him
But bringing up Sandy? That's a whole new level of "not-seeing-where-I-fucked-up"

remember when taeshi gave us this preview? paulo x lucy a best!

She's not wrong for bringing sandy up. We've all seen how bipolar mike can be when it comes to sandy

Lucy and Paulo were already good friends. Do you mean shipping?

>mike got mad at paulo for everything.
Mike was always nice to Paulo, the only moment he got mad was actually to Lucy after they started not seeing eye to eye.

Romantically Mike was always for Sandy.

She's wrong if she thinks Sandy is what caused Lucy and Mike's relationship problems and that's what she is saying

>Mike was always for Sandy
There was a time (eight grade) during which Mike forgot about Sandy and was into Lucy. Then one day he remembered that Sandy existed and suddenly set Lucy aside.

Maybe because people only bring Sandy to shit on him or her?

but it did in a way. Lucy was usually mike's sandy replacement.even as adults.

>Lucy and Paulo were already good friends
kind of
I mean now the tension is no longer there
yes, they were good friends but mikes shadow was always lurking aroun
>shipping
that already happenned and paulo fucked it up, paulo isnt going to end with lucy nor is daisy going to end with mike

This. Do you remember in December how Mike quickly changed his behavior whenever Sandy was brought up?
>Mike and Lucy playing video games
>Just having a good time
>Sandy texts Mike
>ANGERY

And then once Mike was finished "venting"
>Mike's Mom calls him for Sandy
>Sudden mood change, Mike is all smiley, and leaves Lucy crying on the floor.

That was bad writing user, how would he forget Sandy if they always traded messages?

Who /Paulo/ here?

Mike was exchanging letters constantly with Sandy and was friends with Lucy. Mike's relationship with Sandy started quite early in the comic and he and Lucy were in good terms. There was nothing "sudden" about it.

It didn't. Lucy was a terrible friend and that's it.

More like Mike remembered all the abuse the white cat put him through by seeing a message from someone that treats him well

>ignores Lucy trying once again to pry into Mike's life

>ignores that Mike was close to the limit at that point with Lucy and hearing Sandy was a cup of sugary water

They got busier over time, and letters were starting to fade.
Had Lucy been honest and not encourage Mike to phone Sandy and called her his girlfriend in the beginning of high school, this whole mess wouldn't have happened.

Fag.

Autist.

Kek

Low energy. Sad!

>mikefags

>not liking Paulo
Fucking Mikefags and Abbeyfags are the worst. The worst!

Kill yourself.

>if you don't like Paulo you must belong to 'insert boogeyman'
Nice try apaulogist.

Mike always treated Lucy as a Sandy replacement, though. He only stopped once he got back in touch with sandy

She gon' do nothing but scold Polo and make the whole Paulo show ordeal be all for naught.

Because Vero wants to make Daisy's Bday party a huge Polo X Imōto shipfest.

Filthy Somali shouldn't touch royalty

>Has she really come to demonize Mike during her absence?

Looks like it. Whatever makes it easier for her to get over that crippling emotional dependency she had before.

On one hand, I'm glad to see that at least one of them was able to see that their relationship was cancerous, even if Sandy wasn't part of the equation (though, sometimes I think Lucy was abrasive strictly because Mike was spoken for and she amped-up the not-crossing-boundaries to 11).

On the other hand, putting all the blame on Mike is missing the point. They're going to end up repeating the same shit as last year with the roles swapped. Mike will be tripping over himself trying to make things right, and Lucy will be brick-walling and nothing will get solved.

Four! More! Years!

(of bullshit passive-aggressive status quo)

No moron, reread my post. I'm a Paulofag, not a Lucyfag
The reading comprehension on this board I swear...

So he did it for some small period of time and then for most of his life treated Lucy like a friend. Ok

Paulo and Mike are such shitcats.

Augustus is the real bro.

he only did it for a short time after sandy left and acknowledged how shitty it was of him to do

Don't know why it took me this to realize, but
>Blue Eyes White Kitten
I wonder if there's official stream art out there somewhere of one of Lucy's ships dressed like Kaiba holding a Yu-Gi-Oh card with Lucy on it.

So we just a slight hint of Paulo actually looking good, and then back to the same ol' crap presented for the last 3 years.

Yes.

Mike used Lucy as a replacement for Sandy.

Augustus will save his mom.

Augustus is a faggy edgelord straight out of Final Fantasy

>you can't pursue Daisy
>you can't be in a relationship

Which did Lucy say again I forget.

...for a small period of time and realized how shitty it was.
So it was not because of Sandy that their relationship failed
Is that hard to understand?

>mad asf that Lucy is going to end up with Sephiroth

"Daisy is off limits" or something like that. It was very specific

>you can pursue a relationship
>just not with the girl you want a relationship
Lucy's a shit.

>Taeshi says it wouldn't work out
>backtracks for shipfags
I wouldn't be surprised.

Yet we still see him here comparing Lucy to Sandy, complaining that she isn't like his old crush

Agreed. As a Gusfag, I think most Paulofags are just butthurt at Abbeyfags because Abbey put that lil' orange bitch in his place. Sad!

Love her face here.
Augustus just shoved on her face that she can't do something he finds really really easy

Does this count

>>you can pursue a relationship
>>just not with the girl you almost assaulted

Augustus was shown to be going to the library. I would hope that would be plot relevant in some way for Taeshi to expend pages on other than to show Paulo won't find out about him this chapter.