Why does Cartoon Network keep airing Teen Titans Go marathons very single day?

Why does Cartoon Network keep airing Teen Titans Go marathons very single day?

>Why does Cartoon Network keep airing Teen Titans Go marathons every single day?
Maybe if they show it enough, people will buy merch. People not buying merch is what killed the original Teen Titans series.

>Flapjack

What? Also, they stopped airing Johnny Test years ago.

>all those non CN originals in the top section

But Cartoon Network still showed classic Hanna Barbara cartoons. In fact, that's all it was in the first few years.

I wonder how many characters would be left in the top image if all the Hanna-Barbara ones were removed.

Lack of competition in TV allows them to pull off such bullshit with next to no consequences.

>Flapjack on the other side even though it aired along side Chowder
Why?

>tumblr_static

Y O U
O
U

>Left side has assorted characters from Samurai Jack, Courage The Cowardly Dogs, Powerpuff Girls, Grim and Evil, Johnny Bravo, Time Squad, Sheep in the Big City, (and possibly a couple more where the '2002' is captioned)
>Right side only has a few characters from Gumball, Adventure Time, and Regular Show scarcely spread throughout the already significantly smaller theater
The Hanna-Barbara characters weren't really that much of a cheat, comparatively. Besides, they were still a treasured part of Cartoon Network history back then, and were heavily referenced throughout most of the other shows that made cameos there anyways.

Man, old CN was comfy.

>tfw there will never be a cartoon lineup good enough to pull something off like CN city ever again

My kid actually get disappointed when she turns to CN at any random moment and TTG isn't on.
There's your answer.

Most of the Cartoon Cartoons had H-B branding too though at the start

Kid's like random shows, and that's pretty much what TTGO is, so it ranks in a ton of views, even if a portion of the internet loathes the show.

Makes CN money, and so it get's a ton of air time.

>Flapjack
>fail
you're joking right?

The average Teen Titans Go episode shown at 3am gets higher ratings than Johnny Bravo and old Samurai Jack ever did. That's why. Same reason TBS runs The Big Bang Theory reruns for 18 hours a day.

The kids get their endless Teen Titans Go, I get my endless Law&Order.
All is right with the world

I was so lucky to be kid in non-shit times.

Same reason game companies keep selling the same games every year.
It's a sure thing.

Because it's cheap to make

Most of the shows are really old cartoons or secondary characters.

Flapjack is still around? I thought that show got canceled a long while back.

>Out of touch the post

What's wrong with Cartoon Network? I don't even know how it appeals to kids anymore.

>Turn on CN
>It's on mute
>It's some new Ben 10 series in even lower quality animation
>I can already tell what the episode is. New girl, superpowers, waterpark. She fucks with everyone, Ben tries to stop it, his sister thinks he's trying to ruin everyone's fun. Overused trope
>Top right, a countdown to a marathon of Teen Titans Go.. whoever the hell wants to do that

Hell I used to watch CN with my bros and blaze it or do whatever. Now I just download stuff I like separately.

There is no nostalgia goggles with these cartoons, you're not getting "too old", it's pretty simple: It's much much easier to make a cartoon that is so awful that it only appeals to 6 year olds.

>Turn on NickToons
>Wow, a good show on is on
>30 seconds later
>"That was a Nicktoons rock moment!"
>"Now back to a marathon of Zevo 3 or some marketing shit

Everyone's doing it.

>Go to Netflix
>Go to cartoons
>Toddler stuff

I uninronically enjoy TTG over TT. Something about early 2000's slang makes me wince. Also it was on CN so they couldn't make it too mature

>FAIL
>WIN
Sup Forums is the worst board

I was still a kid when new CN was coming about and I hated it.

>a countdown to a marathon of Teen Titans Go

Why would they even bother doing this? TTG is on for more than 4 hours every day. There's nothing novel or worth looking forward to about a "marathon" at this point.

No channel in the history of telvision has ever come back from channel drift. Its just a natural regression. TV is dying anyway.

>No channel in the history of telvision has ever come back from channel drift.

Why is channel drift such a thing anyway? I can understand wanting to retool and gain a bigger audience, but when your channel is supposed to focus on one thing from its inception like Cartoon Network was, why would you go against that foundation? Do any of these network execs understand the concept of alienating their existing viewers?

MONEY

But it never fucking works. People have tried and failed to do this so many times that it's become a trope in and of itself. You think they'd have learned by now.

You raised a kid with shit tastes.
Show him good shit and he'll learn to appreciate good shit.

I love old Cartoon Network. But if you take away all the Hanna Barbara characters out on the top image, don't you have around the same amount of people left?

I haven't seen Annoying Orange, Almost Naked Animals, Johnny Test, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, or Problem Solverz in a very very long time.

And Flapjack and Chowder are from the same era.

>why does every dumbass always use the top pic that was only ever used for the power puff girls movie when it was in theaters and use it as comparison to the bottom pic that were bumpers used during movies.

That's what makes it so ridiculous! They don't need to announce something like that. CN might as well change their name to "TG" (Titans Go).

I wonder who is expecting this, who's sitting there waiting for it, who's excited for it, and who's going to watch it. What about an Adventure Time or Chowder marathon? Do it up.
also as a fan of the other Teen Titans show.. I really really really hate this show. So incredibly inane and random and you could literally watch it on mute and understand what's going on.

>3am

[adult swim] airs TTG? WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN

The only channel that has never experienced drift is TCM, and that's only because of Ted Turner himself.

Blame the guy thats in charge of scheduling, and the network president and the executives,OP

Cartoon Network did return back to only cartoons after CN Live, but the cartoons aren't good. So I'm just being pedantic.

YOUR
O
U
R

Kisscartoon or watchcartoonsonline.

That doesn't even happen anymore.
Nicktoons is now a Frankenstein's monster of a channel. It's part kids sitcom, part Nick GAS, and then there's the grave where the cartoons go to die.

Kimcartoon.
Kiss isn't run by the same people and probably has viruses. I use yesmovies myself.

That picture is depressing

The cat episode freaked me out but I still loved that show.

>Gumball
>Fail

Fucking KYS

because it's your new favorite show

TTG isnt even shown at 3am bro thats AS' slot

Also provide rating stats to back this up

This. My guess is that he's too young to remember.

It's been 5 years, why are you still using this picture

HBO is still pretty much doing what it always has.

>That picture is depressing
Are people retarded?

All of those cartoons shown under 2002 weren't even shown as part of the same line-up.