A-at least he sill has the title of GOAT Joker, right?

A-at least he sill has the title of GOAT Joker, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=iLIHzolww1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOI34R4iw0
youtu.be/_Fl-iO06NFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As much as I hated this movie luke was one of the good things to come out of it

>Do you feel it?
>YES!
>It's the Force!

>That wink at c3pO

They completely butchered the character yet Hamill made it work perfectly

Hamill never mails it in.

serves his right, he trusted a Jew

I know this isnt part of the discours
But who elsebhere hated what they did with Max von Sydow? I thought he was going to play an evil mastermind general or something and then have very funny and kino interactions with Harrisson Ford
Imagine lads, Max von Sydow evil empire commander then a catpured Han Solo comes in still makes the youthful rebelish quibs at the autority despite being over 70 years old...

context?

youtu.be/dvaCJCuSiPI?t=23m24s

He would have alot if sympaties by me if he wouldnt be such a typical "hurrdurr i tell everyone my unqualified opinions on twittertwatter" kind of guy

23 minutes in

Fuck, this actually makes me really sad. I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I liked the OT as a kid and the prequels, and loved the vidya. But Mark Hamill has always been a standup guy in my eyes. He's always come across as a lovely guy with a great sense of humor and like the only Star Wars actor who didn't end up resenting the franchise in some way. He honestly seemed like he was beyond humbled and grateful to be the hero in a story like that, and to all the fans. In this interview he even says "I want to mention I told Rian we really need to think about the fan..." but gets cut off.

He's a great guy and he gives it his all in TLJ despite disagreeing with the direction, doing a great job, and it's sad because something clearly went wrong. Whether he didn't know he would die, or is just realizing after seeing the finished product what his work ending up being a part of, some movie with massive issues would be the end of a massive pop culture hero, a true optimist and idealist, not the lovable rogue, not the hot princess, the pure hero everyone wants to grow up to be. And to die in service to such a jumbled movie. For that part of his life to be over. It's just sad and he's clearly affected by it.

Love you Mark.

>Disney helps (forces) him to UnJUST himself for the new series
>Unrepentantly shits all over TLJ for bascially the entire marketing campaign anyway
I have literally nothing but respect for this absolute mensch

Do you guys think about the day he had to film his """death""" scene and how the director lied to his face?

>Yes, just smile at the sun, goy.

This makes me feel so bad holy shit. Mark Hamill gets a fuck load of money but at the cost of a butchered franchise he loved.

Total waste of a great actor, they could have had him do anything and all they did is make him the holder of the map to a planet there shouldn't even be a map to because that's where Luke decided to go to be alone and die

>Hamill signed on for future Lucas SW films before the Disney buyout
>George decides to sell off the franchise thanks to all the death threats and hate he got from making the prequels

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

I never asked for these feels

TLJ Luke felt more like Mark Hamill just being Mark Hamill, which was great because looking back even original Luke was pretty similar to Mark Hamill's personality back then.

That's just kind of what twitter's become. At the very least Mark's the kind of person that can deal with the hate and respects other opinions rather than most people who just whine and complain until the other guy gets banned for thinking wrong.

post a more kino Hamill Joker scene than this
youtube.com/watch?v=iLIHzolww1k

protip: you can't

You can't be the fucking goat of a character if you don't play it in live action

I don't care what you niggers say, Mark Hamill only has to use his voice to express emotion and for us to determine his acting ability

he ISN'T THE GOAT JOKER

WE NEED TO SAVE HIM

Fucking youngfags.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEOI34R4iw0

Heath Ledger's ghost pls go.

youtu.be/_Fl-iO06NFU

Source on Rian doing this. Seriously. Can't find shit.
This would completely kill all respect for him from me.

I bet you ANYTHING that they told him that his X-Wing would rise up in front of him from the sea. Maybe that was the original plan. It works much better.

>mark about to explain how characters matter
>interrupted by numale soyboy faggots cheering about how it's the new story and the future of star wars
>realizes the audience he's dealing with and just facepalms

fuck me dude, I fucking hate this generation