Annoying character and worst character forced together for at least the first half of season 5

>annoying character and worst character forced together for at least the first half of season 5

Can this show get anymore bad?

The show will get better if you stop watching and stop caring.

Apparently its still good enough for you to continue watching, I guess it can't be all bad.

Unless of course your some weak willed, lifeless F*ck, who can only get off by watch cartoons they hate and then proceed to bitch about on the internet.

Shut the fuck up already you god damn piece of shit

>I don't like this show anymore
>THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING HUH HUH
>I'm not
>HOW CAN YOU JUDGE IT IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING YOU RACIST STOP CAT CALLING HELP IM BEING RAPED

>annoying character and worst character forced together
I can't tell which is which?

>not wanting to see steven and lars fuse

YOU'LL BE SEEING STARS!

Found the faggots

Where's Lapis in this picture?

Did you just fucking censor yourself like a normie?

It's a new Sup Forums exclusive filter
try it: F*ck

Fuck Fuck Fuck
fuck fuck fuck

nope doesnt work fag

Lars is fucking ugly, those horrible ear gauges cant look good in a cartoon character?

haha I made you look like an idiot

They won't even make it to Homeworld, somehow they'll commandeer the ship and fly back to Earth before reaching it, ensuring the writers can avoid it for even longer.

Everyone in this show is fucking ugly.

Sp, do you actually start getting freaked out when you wildly hallucinate strawmen attacking you?
Or do you just pop a couple of male vitality, roll up in a ball, and hum vaporwave to yourself until it passes?

Lars may be a dick but he didn't kidnap someone for weeks like Sadie did and somehow we're still expected to like her and ship them.

>Sadie LITERALLY raped Lars

>He doesn't suck Steven's Dick and forgives his trash makes him bad

Fuck off

well, so did Steven.
Maybe Lars shouldn't be fucking asking for it?

I actually thought for a sec Alexandrite was going to total their ship and keep them on Earth like what happened with Jailbreak

Why did Alexandrite just hold it? Why didn't Steven get everyone into his bubble once he saw Alexandrite and get her to shake the shit out of the ship or destroy it? They didn't know that Lars wasn't with them at the time so that isn't the reason.