the girls look like bad cosplay

what's this

I chuckled.

Inhumans

Looks great and MUCH better than those stupid X-Men

what, movie or series?

Series.

They will have no movie.

I have to think the alliance is going to frown on this.

This is pretty funny. Reminds me of "this is what feminism looks like" and "it's a culture not a costume"

What a same. Sucks too cause the Maximus casting was spot on.

I feel bad for Anson

Yeah... it honestly looks really bad especially with Medusa.

Why even bother with these losers, when your groups most well liked characters are a dog, a girl added in the last decade and a guy that can't talk, just fuck off.

She should have 80's style feathered hair like old ass pictures of heather locklear, not a hairstyle that makes her head look like a penis on fire.

>Hello Darkness, my old friend

No they will have a movie, but it's a pilot episode for the series.

Medusa's pretty bad
does Gorgon at least have hooves or did they remove his physical changes completely?

I always imagine Medusa's hair looking like hair looks when you're in the water. But like, all the time.
And they made it fucking straight and flat. I couldn't imagine a more boring direction.

What's the difference between Inhumans and Mutants besides their ancient origins and how they unlock their powers?

I've never even heard of them until Agents of SHIELD, and from what I see, they're just Mutants with a special snowflake thing going on.

Mutants are born with a mutant gene that will one day manifest in superpowers and this usually occurs in the teenage years

Inhumans have potential to have a unique superpower like the mutants, put must undergo a chemical reaction to terrigen to trigger the transformation and gain their powers

No, I'm fully aware of HOW they manifest their powers.

I mean, what's the difference between them, beyond that?

>And they made it fucking straight and flat.
Its unfinished. They flat out said in an interview, that they're working on the effects still and haven't finalized Medusa's hair.

The hair in this photo is just a place holder.

Their culture.

Mutants have classic stories.

Inhumans have outdated Lee/Kirby and a couple issues of Paul Jenkins

Mutants are usually the big hero Avenger type cape heroes who would be out in the city saving the day, whereas Inhumans are more like a SHIELD fascist shadow council or the Sith or something. They don't necessarily care aobut human life like mutants do

Shit dude you might have to read some comics. Sorry.

Kek. This.

There are behind the scenes shots of her walking around with a totally shaved head, so the hair will probably mostly be CGI

you could be helpful and point him toward a run of note.

They almost don't have something of their own before 2014.

You edited that sign in there, right?

Nope, it's official.

>tfw was hyped for this
>tfw liked the casting
>see this
and just like that they absoloutly killed all my hype
unless they go all the way with the effects and the plot being something else, I'm waiting for the reviews

Does anyone even care about Inhumans?

I love the MCU but you'd have to be pretty deluded at this point to have any interest in this.

Really at this point any non-Netflix MCU show is questionable to be hyped for...hell even the Netflix shit after how "meh" Luke Cage an Iron Fist were.

I still love the movies, but I'm almost thankful at this point the shows never cross over into canon

No one at Marvel, apparently.

You thought your hyped was dead before I got two words for you.

Scott. Buck.

Legit fucking lost it at the sign

ffs, make the pain go away

amazon.com/Inhumans-Origin-Stan-Lee/dp/078518497X

There. Now fuck off with this handholding bullshit.

I will never not be upset with leather jacket lazy designs. Moreover, its quite the feat to make Medusa look like complete shit. For something trying to be the Inhumans, Im seeing a severe lack of commitment here. Where the fuck is Gorgon?

The worst part of this is Ike is going to poison the MCU with cheap shit like this. It would be more harmless if it was TV only but when this premieres in theaters peope will be tricked into thinking its he next MCU movie and be offended by the cheap shit they're treated to.

I mean I'm thankful Feige ousted him from the movies, but his cancer needs to be fully removed.

>its quite the feat to make Medusa look like complete shit.
If all the netorare and cucking threads of yesterday taught us one thing, was that "shit" is Medusa's natural state.

Emphasis on "look" mind you. Im expecting horrible hair physics to say the least.

>>Not giving Crystal a skintight outfit.

What do the Inhumans actually do? Explain them to me like the filthy causal I am.

Or they live in their shitty society doing god-knows-why or they interfere on Earth bossing around the unlucky people who smelled their fart.

Don't do many heroic deeds.

How bad will Auran look?

Who is that troll?

I know everyone is shitting on Medusa for looking like ass, but there's also something about Black Bolt that I find to be offensively bad. I just can't pinpoint what exactly I find wrong with it.

That is the second photo of Ike Perlmutter in over 40 years. That's Trump's jowls next to him. He creeped out of his hole to make a deal with Trump

They look like the Addams Family if they were millennials.

It's actually sad how cheap this looks. I really like BB.

Well don't they look happy...

But AOS is currently the best cape show on TV.

Oh great, another "we're embarrassed of the source material" adaptation. Hopefully this is what ends it for Ike.

So they take people, affected by the fart cloud, away against their will, and now they'll have to worship and be ordered by the Inhuman monarchs? How the fuck is that supposed to make people like them because that's what Marvel has been trying to do for the past couple of years.

ugh. too true.

I wish they would remember how awesome it was when Tony told jarvis to throw some hot rod red into the mix on the mark 3.

If Iron Man was made today, they'd probably make him look like War Machine... but instead of armor, it'd be a leather jacket.

What do you mean? I can't wait to see the Inhumans dealing with lawyers and real estate deals. That's why I tune into Marvel stuff, the board room meetings! The only losers who want cape based action are degenerates and babies.

Of all the characters, Marvel has an opportunity in these losers to actually do goofy costumes because they're from an entirely introverted nonsense culture and yet they don't, fucking Marvel: House of Pussies.

not a high bar

And it's a shame that marvel forgot that and are now trying so hard to just make them the X-men 2.0. They could have given them a rich and outlandish history and culture, even a language, worldbuild them a little, and make them the Klingons of their comics (in terms of a clearly non-human culture with an interesting enough backstory to capitalise a fanbase). Since their first introduction, the theme of the inhumans has been always their exotic ways (hence the name: in-human), but now, now they are just too human.

So who is involved in the production of this, is it an ABC mini series by Perlmutter, or is it more of a Netflix mini series by Loeb? I understand that it's getting an Imax release, but that doesn't really clarify things for me.
All I know is that it doesn't have a place in the MCU, so is it going to connect into the Inhumans thing that AoS already have going?

No direct crossovers with AoS, but the Kree alphabet established in that show will appear.

The guy who directed Iron Fist is doing this.

No seriously. It's also 8 episodes long.

They're the MCU replacement for Xmen due to Perlfucker

It's funny how Pearlmutter thought the X-Men were popular because of the persecution themes and not the fact that their most popular character is a guy who shreds people apart for looking at him funny.

...and even then they fucked up the persecution angle.

This could sink the MCU in a disastrous way. People would go to the IMAX showings and then see this possibly lackluster show and think Marvel is going downhill (inb4 they are). This is like putting Iron Fist on the Avengers before Daredevil.

The persecution aspect certainly made people like them more, especially nowadays when the Inhumans are acting like arrogant assholes being in the right while the X-men are made to look like aggressors. Then again, shoving an established fanbase to the side for a small property was retarded in the first place.

I wonder if any of the Inhumans will become a lumberjack.

>implying the shaved head won't just be a plot point to cheap out on animating the hair.

No mask?

seriously

Looks like some shitty Youtube Red production jesus

Well, he doesn't have the iconic mask.

I was going to call you on this being bullshit, because AOS is terrible.
And then I remembered everything else is just as terrible.

She doesn't look legal...

He's only writing.

Roel Reiné is directing.

I really liked her as Zatanna too

shame

The costume person sucks

Thing is, I never thought the persecution angle was what made the X-Men click in the 90's to present. Back then, it was "DUDE, Wolverine fucks things up with his claws! He probably rapes the other X-Girls when they sleep at night" shit, and these days people don't even follow the X-Men outside panels. Like, the fact that there's a group of people who hate Cyclops and love Wolverine proves they're full of shit and don't actually read this stuff. The Wolverine and the X-Men book was just zany shit that lead to Quentin Quire becoming popular. Fuck, people supported the Inhumans cause Moon Girl and Kamala Khan are more popular than anyone on the current X-Men lineup (except maybe Jean Grey)

Shit is fucked.

Hmm, she was probably 20 in that pic. 22 now

That doesn't fill me with any confidence...

I hate getting older. All 20 year olds look like teens to me...

Thinking about it, it is a little funny to me that she's probably younger than some of the actors in the Runaways

That's Ike?

I kept thinking the pic I always see was at least withim the last 10 years

He lost a good portion of his youth when he got outjewed by Stan

I'm legit amazed I didn't know how much of an old bastard he was

>the unlucky people who smelled their fart
is this a metaphor for Marvel readers

terrigen mists that woke up regular people's Inhuman genes