INJUSTICE 2: RED HOOD EDITION

Red Hood has been revealed, along with Starfire and Sub-Zero.

Who are you expecting to be revealed next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0k0WWTT4IhU
youtube.com/watch?v=yjFhvpltyck
youtube.com/watch?v=p5qocuB-HyU
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/noobde?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About 15 minutes until the Watchtower stream featuring Darkseid (and a two others) and The Multiverse.
youtube.com/watch?v=0k0WWTT4IhU

>Raiden silhouette

One MK character was enough for god's sake.

>advertising DLC before the game even comes out
This is greed of the highest order
Even EA has realized that this shit doesn't work
Fucking EA

It's in an hour actually.

They kind of have to after the first game. People were so angry over the character choices and how they felt duped by buying the season pass blind that now they show off the models early so people have an idea of what they're getting.

There's a difference between announcing them and going "Yeah, it's all done here. Pay extra for them"

>Red Meme
>Memefire
>2 (TWO) characters from Meme Kombat
Off to a horrible start already.

Honestly hate DLC but I can at least expect some worth while characters(Mostly Manta, star fire and red good are cool too) to pay for than MCU vs. Crapcom

But they aren't done, they have a few models made because the main game has been done for weeks. The modelers can't be expected to just sit on their hands until the game comes out.

Oh.
Well then, the page says they'll be looking at Green Lantern and Green Arrow today as well, so there's that.

Crapcom does this shit all the time
This is literally what fighting games are these days

No, but they can at least maintain the illusion of buying a whole game at launch

Like right now I have ZERO reasons to buy the game instead of waiting till I can get the "Complete Edition" or whatever.

Dickfags and Timfags BTFO

It is a complete game with a crap ton of stuff in it. I totally get waiting if you don't care about playing online but it not like you'd feel ripped off without the DLC shit.

I'm still fucking upset over Raiden

So is Pistol Mantis still a thing or should I drop it?

But it's not complete
They've made it into a tiered system
>Basic entry
>Advanced tier
>Extreme loyalty reward tier

I'm not having a "complete" experience unless I pay like 150 bucks

>I'm still fucking excited over Raiden

Me too user

I really hope the big fucker in the raiden pack is Etrigan

I'm gonna drive myself crazy trying to figure out who the other four silhouettes are. The far left one doesn't even have any identifying features beyond being a human guy and the big one next to Raiden is basically just a huge blob either because of a large cape or a huge body.

Read the previous thread or fuck off

Why are you people so defensive of something you have no stake in?

Never drop Pistol Mantis.
>Mariner of the deep, deliverer of BURNING JUSTICE.

Oh go to hell Boon, nobody wants your guests

NRS fans have gotten kind of over defensive in response to Sup Forums just shitting all over any game NRS makes nowadays regardless of it's quality. It's dumb but understandable. As a fan I don't really care since thanks to casuals their games will always do well and get sequels regardless of what Sup Forums thinks so people shitting on them here doesn't really matter.

Let's make predictions on the 4 characters in the shadows. I'm thinking (from left to right):

Johnny Cage
Black Manta
Rorschach

Beast Boy (in gorilla form, he'll turn human as he walks out)
Raiden
Enchantress

Same retard trying to derail the thread again.

how do you feel about multiple guest characters?

Would he be stronger in water or out, if he can move that fast underwater.

This is the norm. If you wanna complain, do us a favor and take it to Sup Forums

Fine so long as it's not MK

MK characters just don't fit here.

Multiple guest characters is awesome.
2 from MKX is straight up stupid.

Raiden? Are you stupid? We already know who it's gonna be.

Stronger, of course.

He can withstand the CRUSHING DEPTHS, its as if removing the weighted training gear, he becomes as if LIGHTING REBORN.

As long as they're cool and fit well I don't see a problem. They made Scorpion work in GaU and the horror monsters work in MKX

Far left cannot be determined, the shape is far too generic.
Black Manta
Maybe Rorschach? The waist is a bit thin but the general shape looks like a guy in a trenchcoat wearing a derby.

I'm thinking the big guy is Etrigan with a cape. Could be someone else big like Croc or Shark though.
Raiden
Again kind of a generic lady. She has shoulder length hair and what looks like shorts, neither really help.

Red Hood was pretty fucking obvious considering his popularity. Just saying.

Depends on who they are and how many. MKX had too much. I'm fine with three here but I don't like there being two MK characters even as an MK fan. I would prefer guests from other comics.

Should have been a skin for Deadshot

>MKX gets movie monsters/villains
>Injustice gets ported losers from MKX
whoever the not-MK guest is, they better be cool

Popularity doesnt guarantee a slot in the game.
Casuals on Youtube and twitter wants BeastBoy, but i really dont think they are gonna get.

>They made Scorpion work in GaU
Barely

MK has lots of semi-instant teleports that are fine for games with block buttons.
They're torture to play against in Hold to Block games.
Scorpion was so fucking OP for a while

Far left could be Johnny Cage, since he looks so human.

I agree that the other side of Manta is probably Rorschach, but it could also be Hellboy, with Sub Zero blocking the shot of his hand.

Big Guy better not be a generic DC brute. I'd like Etrigan but I don't see it, unless he's wearing a hood.

Girl next to Raiden could be Enchantress. She has hanging hair, long nails, and maybe torn up civilian clothes? I guess it could be Raven too.

Beast Boy could very well be in the next Injustice game. Just saying.

This roster is filled up with a lot of choices people wanted in the first game or in a sequel. Almost none of the roster choices have been completely out of left-field.

>popularity doesn't guarantee a slot
It certainly gives a good chance

By "made it work" I meant lore-wise. I agree that he was broken.

>enter twitch to watch the stream
>Does DC not own IMAGE?

How can someone think this?

God I hope that Raiden silhouette is just there to throw us off

If there's anything NRS loves more than recycling, it's sucking their own dick

It's definitely Raiden
With any luck he's just a Black Adam skin

By confusing IMAGE and VERTIGO. Easy mistake to make if you're a casual.

>an old as fuck, shitty DC fighting game from the SNES era has good character themes while Injustice doesn't
Really makes you think...

Dick is dead so he's done with the series
Tim is literally who

Cheetah and Wonder Woman's themes are probably my favorites.
youtube.com/watch?v=yjFhvpltyck
youtube.com/watch?v=p5qocuB-HyU
The soundtrack overall is decent.

yeah Raiden is so boring
A better slot would have been Johnny or Cassie Cage

The one cool thing about MK vs DC was Raiden and Superman's confrontation, let me have this.

Sure but Red Hood was over the top ridiculously popular. Like enough to effect sales numbers with the casuals popular. WB/NRS would have been buttfuck retarded not to include him. They'd have just been flushing free money down the toilet.

DC owns vertigo but image is sorta the same imprint

NRS hasnt made good music since the ps2 era

Again the far left is incredibly generic. It could be Cage or it could easily one of a dozen other characters DC or otherwise. Hell it might just be a placeholder, they've done that in the past.

> Rorschach
I never considered that and would be cool as hell. However didn't his hat have a wider brim? Also it'll be fucking sweet if he gets a premium skin as The Question.

Man I fucking love these games but goddamn the music just sucks ass. Why the hell can't they hire someone to do character themes? It's been nothing but boring orchestral shit for years now.

Does Static fit any of these shadows?

Doesn't stop the Joker from coming back
Or Dr Strange or Black Canary

NRS chooses characters based on cross promotion
Teen Titan characters are in the pack because they have a show on TV

Red Tornado, Livewire, Vixen, and Booster Gold still have a chance right?

These are actually bretty gud.

What the fuck happened to Western games?

I miss the old MK theme. That shit was legitimately hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

I wish they'd actually try to make more music like that instead of the generic orchestral stuff they have in their games now.

It's probably Spawn and they are keeping us in suspense by having his cape retracted.
Also the hooded guy to the left of Raiden could be the Spectre.

We got generic man on the far left.

Post yfw

>2nd DLC reveal
>Big straw hat walks into frame
>Owner takes it off
>"I won"

He could be one of the more generic ones. Or Raiden could (hopefully) be an intentional misdirect and the actual character is another electricity user.

>Booster Gold

But they already have a green lantern in this game.

I'm actually happy about getting both Sub-Zero and Raiden. I just hope it's Bi-Han and asshole Raiden.

10/10 wouldn't even be mad.

Most of those humanoid shapes are pretty generic so they could be some of them. Probably not Livewire though since they already got Raiden in there.

Fuck it, may as well ask here.

Would it be worth it to buy MKX now? I know it's basically going to die once Injustice 2 comes out, but I've been dying to play it forever now. I'm a poorfag so I haven't had any money within the past couple of years but I've watched a lot of MKX tournies and it looks fun, if a little flawed. I kinda just want to get back into the MK universe because I used to be a huge fan of it back in the day. And from what I've seen, I'd really like Tanya. She seems like waifu material to me.

No Lobo = Not worth buying

Johnny Cage
Devil Ray
Rorschach

Etrigan the Demon
Raiden
Zatanna as the only returning DLC character

I'm guessing Lee did Sub Zero's look too like with Scorpion. Pretty neat designs

Lobo's dead, user. Harley killed him.

> yfw you can get Scorpions Spear as an ability for Sub that replaces his Iceball and can have Scorpion as a Gear option.

Wow, Sub-Zero is an OUTLAW now?

Literally Scarecrow now

Must... fight... down... rage...

FUCK YOU BOON

MULTIPLE MK CHARACTERS

FUCK YOU

Well, isn't Scott Lobdell version of Jason Todd, mostly the New 52 one, basically a MK character? You know the whole Outcast shit with him having magic blood powers or someshit.

I think Noob moves are more likely

I want to hug Wonder Woman
I want to kiss Wonder Woman
I WANT TO MARRY WONDER WOMAN!!!!

Sure. It's a good game and there's still plenty of single player shit to do even if the online is dead.

>Reading Scott Lobdell
I don't know, user.

Who here want's to bet that there is going to be a 10th dlc character that they aren't telling us about?

One of the shadows at the end of the trailer was manta so that's fucking hype.

Is that Black Panther next to Black Manta?

BLACKED pack when?

raiden was a troll
twitter.com/noobde?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I... i wish i didn't as well...

Black Panther is Marvel you twat.

>No Raiden here

Well color me surprised.

No one cares about your shitty fanfic comics.

Pretty sure the left three are definitely manta and maybe Rorschach and one other guy. The right is someone raiden and a female character

wtf I love Boon now

>Those things sticking out of the big guy's head.
Oh god. It really is never ogre.

>Sub-Zero was designed by Jim Lee
Huh, explains how shitty he looks.

Can someone bright this one up?