Nick Spencer is literally insane

>THE GOBERMENT IS EVIL AND PUTTING CHEMICALS IN TE WATER TO MAKE US SHEEPLE
>Nick Spencer actually believes this
Is Nick really this crazy? Does he believe Vaccines cause Autism too? This is Frank Miller levels of crazy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know this is supposed to be an allegory for Trumps election. But what parts are supposed to be an allegory?

I mean, he doesn't /actually/ believe Trump is putting people in WWII concentration camps, does he?

Does he believe Vaccines cause Autism too?
>implying they don't
The Alt-Right is just trying to hide the truth.

>But what parts are supposed to be an allegory?
All of it.
>I mean, he doesn't /actually/ believe Trump is putting people in WWII concentration camps, does he?
Have you seen his Twitter?

>I know this is supposed to be an allegory for Trumps election
it is?

Marvel said this would be their last "political" story for a while. Meaning this is meant to be referring to something going on in modern day. I can't think of anything else other than president Trump.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRICKING BRICK FROG GAY!

Yep. Steve is suppose to be Trump.

is this page real?

This seems dangerous. They would have to take many steps to not drink tap water or almost any water.

Yes the evil Nazi villains are doing evil Nazi things. Almost as if it were a comic book of some sort

I'm not seeing it, in any way shape or form.

The plot started before he was elected.
Probably would have been the same with Hillary, more or less.

The comics can get fucked for all I care. All that matters now is that the movies are beating the DCEU to a pulp and bringing good money.

But Hydra isn't Nazis. Spencer told me so.

He put a Wall around the Earth. And he didn't want the space Muslim kree coming to Earth.

How about you stoo being retarded and pull your head from your ass? Hydra putting mind control drugs into the water supply to control the masses after conquering the country is entirely in-character for their organization.

>imprisoning Inhumans

I fail to see the problem here

He was against the space wall initially, which was Maria Hill's idea. He simply rolled with it and adapted his plans to take advantage of it when it passed.

>He has never seen Garrison cartoons

Except Fluoride really is in the water and used to control us. It calcifies your pineal gland, making you cut off from psychic energy and more open to mind control.

I'm glad Spencer is dropping some red pills here. But you morons need to realize Trump is gonna save us. Hillary and co are the globalists putting these chemicals in the water. Marvel finally casting off the SJW losers in a BIG way with this red pill as FUCK event.

Putting minorities into camps is bad, user. That's something Hitler or Trump or the AVGN would do.

Can't you just wear metal helmets and get stronger resistance to mind control than your body's natural defences?

Not if they are called "affordable housing"

>It's supposed to be an allegory for Trump but I don't know how
Maybe... it isn't, then?

Anons you seem to be implying there's something wrong with Supreme leader Rogers rule,drink some water it'll come you down,everything will make more sense soon

Haha hilarious trolling of me. Have fun bowing down to Sharia Law when Obama and his jackboot thugs come for you. I've been drinking nothing but my own fresh spring water for years. My third eye is open and I see the world as it is. Trump is our only hope, this event is BASED and shows the truth through codes, and I feel good supporting Marvel again. It helps that Mr. Perlnutter is on the Trump Train!!

Get off Sup Forums, Dale

>Perlmutter
He is lizardpeople as fuck. Worst case scenario.

I thought Chick tracts were smaller and B/W?

Wait is this a thread about the insanity of their plan or the veracity of the fluoride claim?

that's how they treat water. I took more than one field trip to a treatment plant in which they made no secret or anything about saying that.

it's easily found on google.

>He put a Wall around the Earth
No Carol did that
>space Muslim kree coming to Earth.
The kree has more in common with communist then Muslims

So try again

Underrated kek

I have a batch of alien urine for sale, if you're buying. Primo stuff!

It is incredibly distressing to me that, in this current climate, I cannot tell if this person is taking the piss or being entirely serious.

What asspull connections are you using to draw that conclusion?

>THERE ARE GREEN ALEINS AND MAYBE UR NEIGHBOOR IS ONE OF THEM
>Stan Lee actually believes this

old white guy trying his best with a cabinet of potential evils

Yeah but they don't tell you about the pineal gland calcification. The government covers that up.

They don't want you smart, they like you dumb. Why do you think the media is so anti-Trump? He's a goddamn genius on the level of Einstein but they present him as an idiot. He just drinks Pepsi and Coke, no fluoride water. I guess Spencer must be the same because I've never seen this addressed in mainstream comics before. Based as FUCK and not even considering the chemtrails.

Chemtrails were a similar gov't project and Obama upped their use to increase autism in kids. Many such cases reported. He's an evil (or sick) guy.

Fuck off Hillary shill!! She lost, suck it up buttercup

Chemtrails are used to control the weather though.

Bit of a tenuous connection, examples of that have been relatively common throughout both comics and the past century.

No that's the purpose of the magnets they keep out in the Gulf of Mexico.

Chemtrails give autism. Trust me - they hit my mother and that's why I have a touch of the 'tism myself.

Same goes for chemtrails. If they think they're somehow immune to that, they're retarded

They literally put a little Kree girl in a burka when Carol was making the case to give them amnesty on earth you fucking idiot, the hamfisted parallel was very obvious.

Read comics before you comment on them.

>AVGN
What?

How much?

>gotta shitpost every thread, that'll show um

They took their shots, they're immune.

>This guy doesn't have a (You) yet, this'll show him!

Kree don't worship the same gods

it's just a joke referring to conspiracy theories.

it's not, it's just "what if man in the high castle happened in the marvel universe?" A lot can be said about the people that associate this as a trump allegory first rather than a "what if hitler won" story, which is what it is at face value. I thought the same thing too at first, but there's been interviews with spencer and he just seems to really like man in the high castle.

And clearly wasn't being literal in his statement, but he wasn't in the wrong to point out what Marvel was trying to do with them very recently. They were made into a metaphor for refugees, and the little Kree girl in a headscarf (not a burka, my bad) was a jarring change that was done with a specific intention while Carol argued on their behalf.

It's absurd, but painfully true I'm afraid.

I'd wager it's "The Man In The High Castle" muxed with overtones of Trump/Pence 2016 along with #Resistance and a dose of Hands Up Don't Shoot, with slight alterations on By Any Means Necessary as well as Shadilay.

I believe it when I see it

you...you know soda has mostly water in it, right?

That was because the writers had different ideas of what the character would be doing, so conflict when crossover.
I blame the weak as fuck editorial staff in modern day Marvel.

I figured it's based around Man in the High Castle, but whenever I look at his twitter, I just get the feeling that Spencer is inept and petty enough with his hate boner for anything republican in general that he would mix Trump with it too.

Wait what's this about Angry Video Game Nerd running camps?

He campaigned hard for Hillary, he's one of (((them))). Most youtubers are, except PewDiePie and PrisonPlanet of course. Why do you think he was able to fund that movie? Money raised by the Jews from fluoridated us and funding white genocide.

user, it's obviously a joke. Of course Nick Spencer doesn't believe those things. He's just using a real-world cospiracy and doing dark humor with it by showing an evil fascist organization actually putting it into practice.

u serious bro

It's still what the first user was referring to though, I mean the Cgampions are cancerous as shit and I don't blame Spencer for shoving them into this event but they're still in there. I DO blame him for sticking with Waid's characterization of the team members though.

I'll try to find it, can't remember the comic but I'll try.

It's a joke about how the media treated him after he said he wouldn't watch 2016 Ghostbusters.

But jews and reptilians and psychic vampires don't put minorities into camps. That isn't the narrative at all.

>I can't think of anything else other than president Trump.
>Marvel thinks Trump is literally Captain America

I don't know about you guys, but I'd be flattered

Because the Earth itself is a large camp. By existing, you are already exiled.

I find it shit, too, mostly because it doesn't go with the central theme.

"Look how casually fascism gets into power".

Reality-warping and mind control through fluoride? Very casually indeed.

Spencer should stick with cheap comedy and nothing more.

Is that truly the central theme if the majority of the book hasn't come out?

why is xorn alive again?

Aright

Still not seeing the Trump metaphor and I'd argue that's more of a hoodie

Because that's the real Xorn. The Xorn that was pretending to be Magneto and died was actually Xorn's twin brother pretending to be Magneto pretending to be Xorn. Yes, it's exactly as confusing as it sounds.

I wouldn't even argue that it's the theme of Captain America: Steve Rogers since the entire run was dedicated to him planning and scheming his way into power, and not once was it ever treated casually.

Really, where the fuck are people getting that "theme" from?

>Be failed politician turned writer
>Make a commentary about the Syrian civil war with Red Skull as a stand in for both Trump and Assad
>Change it to Eastern Europe instead
>Make everything stereotypical from grey tone to everyone wearing Soviet era clothes

forwhatpurpose.jpg

>I mean, he doesn't /actually/ believe Trump is putting people in WWII concentration camps, does he?
He believes that mass deportations are equivalent to WWII concentration camps, which makes sense when you consider that if mass deportations happen, people will have to be put in holding pens while they're transferred.

>Make a commentary about the Syrian civil war with Red Skull as a stand in for both Trump and Assad
What are you people smoking to come up with shit like this

She came right out of an alien refugee camp and is more of a metaphor for Syrian refugees but is used to make Marvel's boarder wall metaphor and it's supporters look bad.

Of course I'm not arguing that Steve is a 1/1 Trump stand-in, but the Muslim-Kree thing is very real right now.

Except he couldn't admit fluoride itself is bad; he claims it's only bad because they added mind-altering substances to it. Fluoride itself is a mind sltering substance.
youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc

Turns out vaccines actually do cause autism. High levels of mercury during development is linked to autism.

*altering

holy shit 5 seconds on earth and already sexually assaulting a white woman

Is this from Carol's book or something?

What's the boob window thing? Sounds hot.

The universe is a big place, why don't all these aliens go colonize some other planet instead of leeching off Earth which is a backwater compared to their homes from which they're fleeing?

>I won't put up the space wall to keep our people safe and alive if it means aliens die
>better that we all die

Why the fuck do the idiots writing this think this makes her sound heroic? She just sounds like a dumbfuck.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.

This is what liberals actually believe.

Because they figure that Earth are the only ones that can handle the Chitauri.

I may be wrong, but isn't Marvel's Earth compared to Iran, a hellhole in constant conflict that no alien colony can take over?

>which makes sense when you consider that if mass deportations happen, people will have to be put in holding pens while they're transferred.

Slight, temporary discomfort is nowhere near the horrors of Nazi concentration camps. Anyone who thinks this is the case is fucking mental.

Wouldn't it make sense then to go beyond Earth so they'd have to deal with them first?

Nope. Study released just a couple months ago links evidence of high mercury exposure to autism. Sample size isn't great but the methodology is sound.

But we already do that. That would make Obama Hitler too. The only reason we're having to deport 20 million people in four years instead of a few hundred thousand a year is because politicians like Bill Clinton let the problem get this bad anyway since he assumed Mexicans would vote for him. If the laws had been properly enforced we would never need mass deportation because we wouldn't have mass illegal immigration in the first place.

Yes, and it's a reference to some in-universe movie deal which included a movie deal. The sexed her up good.

Fuck yeah.

Was it hot?

>some in-universe movie deal which included a movie deal
Wanna try rephrasing that user?

And why are all these aliens fighting age males? They left their women and children to be raped by Chitauri so they could chase earth women and get gibsmedats?

yes, but all the sugar in caffeine in soda helps to render the mind control agents inert

>Turns out vaccines actually do cause autism
As you just showed.