Doing worse than Suicide Squad

>doing worse than Suicide Squad

Uh guys???!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-box-office-opening-summer-season-kickoff-1202084714/
boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4289
youtube.com/watch?v=D1fOJ8sghp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

china
help

NO IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE

Last I checked, Suicide Squad had a very large budget and ridiculous expectations from WB. GotG Vol. 2 has neither.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR

Are you fucking serious

GotG2 has been insanely marketed.

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Skool ain't out yet

>Marvel shills BTFO

Top Kek

>GOTG 2: 200 mil budget
>Suicide Squad: 175 mil budget
ACADEMY AWARD WINNING

MODS DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD

NOOOOOO

this thread is cathartic
pls continue

n-no that can't THAT CAN'T HAPPEN

we were going to make $150 million opening weekend and beat Avengers

WE WERE GONNA GET A BILLION

Guys, hold on a sec, I have autism.
Isn't 125m, more than half its budget, on a weekend good? If you count overseas it alredy made it, right?

It's already doing that internationally.

>saw last night
>Most seats already sold out by the time I got there for 7pm show
>get in and get seated
>Out of like 100 seats there's only like 20-30 people actually in there and for some reason I'm sandwiched in between 5 of them
>whole time I'm wondering who bought all the other seats

Weirdest movie experience

ok that answer it

Reminder that sales numbers never have or will reflect the quality of something

hehe
it was me

gotta do my part to keep the MCU domination going

lol stupid marveldrone
the fact that its getting a summer release in may instead of august means it cost a fuck ton of money

and in the end DC wins again
probably will end up needing china to beat SS worldwide numbers too

Okay? Cool.

GotG2 is still going to make money out the ass, especially when it comes to merchandising. Hell, probably just the pop figures will generate enough cash to warrant another dozen films or so.

Suicide squad was a great film; but suffered severely by spending too long in the cutting room and not enough time in the editing. I'm glad that it did well- since it's exactly the kind of film we need to see more of from DC. I hope that it gets a sequel, and that they let whoever was in charge of the awesome the trailers direct the rest of the film this time around.

Oh wait, I forgot- this is a thread for sperging out.
REEE, REEE, Marvelcuck, etc...

Firstly.... every other site I can find is projecting 140m+

like deadline.com/2017/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-box-office-opening-summer-season-kickoff-1202084714/

for instance.

Secondly why not wait till the actual numbers come in?

Thirdly... why care?

AYO HOL UP!

>Deadline

deadline.com/2017/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-box-office-opening-summer-season-kickoff-1202084714/

How much does Disney pay you?

>Suicide squad was a great film

No, man. I even liked MoS and BvS somewhat, but i can't bring myself to say anything nice about SS.

take your autismdots back wherever you came from

Some people do it for free

Lol, suicide squad didn't even beat the first GotG in box office you fucking failure

Mouseketeers on maximum damage control

>I'm glad that it did well- since it's exactly the kind of film we need to see more of from DC
this so much

DC should just do what they did for SS for every movie just THINK about how much hype WW would have right now

It's still the only DC film that was able to make its 'Grim and realistic- but we still wanna' have CGI aliens flying around in capes' aesthetic kind of work.

No, it didn't, man. MoS did that shit better since it went pure sci-fi.

well in the case of capeshit
it does

they weren't even aliens

Suicide Squad still has more Oscars than any Marvel movie.

>MoS
>sci-fi

dude, MoS was a christian piece

>being proud for DAMAGED

It was both.

I'm not proud, just pointing out a fact.

>Deadline, which over estimates all the time

Disney said it was on track for the $125 to $130 million they expect it to pull off. Wannabe "tracking experts" claimed the $150+ million opening and everyone only repeated that one thing all day. Boxofficemojo even points this out along with the fact that it will have a high steady growth from the first movies as all 2nd Marvel films have enjoyed.

But of course some fags are going to sperg out all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums as if this is somehow a failure and keep clutching on to an award for shitty costumes which ripped off real life celebs.

Disney would pay me to do one google search?

Man I'm in the wrong job.

>spending too long in the cutting room and not enough time in the editing
Do you even know what editing means?

It also has the same amount of Oscars as The Dark Knight. Is Suicide Squad just as good as The Dark Knight, user?

u got a problem with Jesus??
*unzips superman gloves*
why don't u say that to my face PUNK!

17m preview numbers
it can only do 40m+ on friday
maybe 45-50m+ on saturday
Its not gonna do 40m again on sunday

Its heading for a basic 120m-130m opening
not good

>shitty fucking capeshit movies are finally dead

thank fucking god

Suicide Squad did well financially. It's a big hit with the HotTopic edgemaster teen demo.

Doing less well than a highly profitable movie is not shameful.

Of course qualitatively Suicide Squad was dogshit. Critics agree. Critics also agree that GOTG2 is phenomenal.

Making a dogshit movie.. now that really is shameful.

Make mine Marvel.

That bitch got the plasma rifle from Halo.

Dark Knight sucked
Suicide Squad sucked

Yeah, it's about the same. They both even have an annoying whore character (Rachel, Harley). Rachel died and Harley got punched.

See, I'm pretty sure you're trying to make a point, but all I see is DC's grand tradition of making Academy Award winning films.

>As of right now, the movie has scored over $150 million from international audiences, so it should soar past $400 million or more by the end of this weekend.
>It will be more than halfway there by the end of the first weekend
So, basically DCUcks are gonna look like fucking retards, because 1 billion is basically confirmed.

STOP IT

how can you possible say that? There was 1 jesus reference in the entirety of the movie.

>Recent comparisons within this range include Beauty and the Beast earlier this year, which brought in $16.3 million from previews before opening with $174 million and Furious 7, which brought in $15.8 million in April 2015 before opening with $147.1 million.

>boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4289

MARVELKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

this but not ironical

And Harley is due to be in more of that bottom barrel schlock.

DC just had to Monkey Paw didn't they?

It's not a shame to be doing worse than ACADEMY AWARD WINNING FILM SUICIDE SQUAD

I wish there were more. Jesus is cool and triggers people so it makes the movies more enjoyable for me.

>DC Preemptive Shitposting since Wondy is gonna get slammed.

And its not even worth mocking a DC move since its more just sad.

Wonder Woman is gonna be the next ACADEMY AWARD WINNING film and then JL will make it 3. Meanwhile Marvel will have 0 forever.

Who cares, I'm not a shareholder.

Hey if Chris Pine gets an Oscar that will be cool

Why hasn't live action capeshit been banned from Sup Forums yet?

Has the Sup Forums mindset of pretending to be a distraught fanboy to try and make fans of said thing look bad infested this place, too?

Bask in the light, fools. Lay witness to the beginning. The beginning of the end of the MCU.

Actually yeah his acting is phenomenal. I wouldn't be surprised if non-WW/DC fans show up just for him.

Marvel's getting at least 6

3 for Guardians, 2 for Thor, and 1 for Spiderman

DC will get nothing but laughing gifs from the movies as not only will they not win they will not be nominated ever again after the suicide squad DEBACLE

You get upset over an ellipsis, but he's the autistic one.

Oh my fucking god what the fuck am I gonna do if a movie I like doesn't make as much money as a movie I don't like, all of my enemies (people who like the movie I don't like) are going to laugh at me!

My entire life revolves around the success of movies made by this one studio, and the failures of movies made by another studio!

What if I picked the wrong studio to dedicate myself to? All those darn otherstudiofags are going to be right, and I'm going to be wrong! My entire life will have been for nothing!

This absolutely cannot be happening. I'm hyperventilating. I'm pissing myself. There must just be some mistake.

From 0 to 6. Right. I'm sure this is the year huh? Make marvel mine and all that.

Not even in your dreams, kiddo.

>movie I like
>liking bad movies

>suicide squad was a great film

Literally didn't bother reading the rest of your post, if you liked that garbage clearly everything you think is wrong

I imagine at least 75% of the posts in this thread are the same person. Not even a Marvelfag.

You're underestimating how many people are here solely to rage about movies or pretend to rage about movies to anger the people actually raging about movies.

Suicide Squad is a great film... if you're a marvel fan because it proves that we'll dominate the box office for decades

yeah sorry me again

Why would Disney pay him if he liked Suicide Squad?

to fool DC into believing it's what people want so they keep putting out more garbage movies that make people love Marvel even more

That doesn't make any sense.

I can namely multiple just now.

>Supes with 33 years
>Zod tempting Clark
>church scene
>cross pose

sure it does a god awful DC movie can give you newfound appreciation for the good movies marvel makes

you'll see in November

stopped reading here

>sure it does a god awful DC movie can give you newfound appreciation for the good movies marvel makes

i honestly stopped giving a sit after ironman 3, movie feels like fucking filler that adds little to the MCU as a whole.

You say that as if both Marvel and DC read these reads.

Is there any proof of shills? Sup Forums and Sup Forums seem to keep going on about them but they don't provide any solid evidence.

The only time I felt like shills were around is when people make a "carol appreciation thread" and the massive shitposting during secret empire with people saying shit like "based cap" which seemingly disappeared the week after.

That doesn't sound like shilling at all.

This is what happens when every trailer of a movie makes it look like stupid baby shit. It looks so fucking cringeworthy, like something a goofy single dad would take his three-year-old son to. What else did you fucking expect?

DC fans know Wondy will flop
the hype is not there for the movie and gal gadot is not a big time star like the actors in their other movies.

All they hope for is a good movie

>Lex never contacted Darkseid in BvS at all
>he contacted Thanos
>now he's going to help Thanos destroy the MCU

>All they hope for is a good movie
you'd think they'd learn after all those other piece of shit DC movies

youtube.com/watch?v=D1fOJ8sghp4