>both directors get fired
>ron howard hired
>movie is going to have two tones because that worked for the Justice League
>need to hire an acting coach because lead actors cant act
J U S T
U
S
T

It's kinda destined to fail. Even as someone who is totally on board with StarWars still, I can see that

It's going to get 15% critic rating and a 98% user rating on RT and everyone will finally realize how Rotten Tomatoes works

This was a terrible idea for them to even consider from the start. No chance in hell they ever made something that was either good or ended up getting fan support.

>yfw normies don't even care and move on to the next "trend" to ruin

>Forgot that the movies budget has been doubled

>finger on the trigger
this movie should fail

I have never seen this actor in my life.
Who the fuck is he?

I-I-Its just on stun, bro, r-r-relax.

How do you know he's not aiming at sky goblins?

Let this be a lesson for anyone wanting to use Jewish nepotism as a means to cast a movie.

>sky goblins
That’s a weird name for Jet Pack Greedo

Why would you hire this ugly gremlin who can't even act when there are so many better options available and you have the resources to get any of them?

it's just a reminder that HAN SHOT FIRST

A literal who.

kek

*exhales*

>yo God, can you make the douchiest looking kike in the world?
>I gotchu senpai

The thing that bugs me the most is the fucking hair. His hair isn't anything like Ford's hair, and they're not trying to do anything to it.

>Uses 7-9 to kill off original characters, while cashing out to make back purchase price
>inbetween movies set up new actors playing their roles
>first recasts intentionally fail, but are meant to get audience used to them being recast
>reboot, reboot, reboot the whole fucking franchise

Spielberg has been trying to build his next arch Jew apprentice since at least Shia LaBeouf.

Spoiler. Han gets killed by his son

>Shia
That makes sense, I remember when Shia was in everything for like two years.

I guess disney shot first

Trips confirm

It will fail because it's sexist and they chose to make a movie about a cismale. Calling it now.

You posted this twice before. Don't you have anything else to do rather than spam this bullshit?

Dumb cuckposter

Woody harrelson in it too. He smuggles things in his teeth gap.

how the fuck does something like this even happen?

Future single mothers club

Who doesn't?

Should have made a bounty hunter movie set in SW universe. Thinking of a mix between Cowboy Bebop and maybe some old western flick. You can aldo have Boba Fett and maybe a young Solo cameo there if fans like them so much. It's also a nice break from all the jedi vs sith or rebel vs empire story.

he was in hail Caesar, thats all Ive seen of him

as a retard that needed acting coaches to get by, the Coens tried to warn Disney

>Ehrenreich was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Reconstructionist Jewish family.[3] He is the only child of Sari (née Newmann), an interior designer, and Mark Ehrenreich, an accountant. He is named after the director Phil Alden Robinson.[4] His stepfather, Harry Aronowitz, is an orthodontist.[1][2][5] Alden's ancestry is Austrian-Jewish, Hungarian-Jewish, Russian-Jewish, and Polish-Jewish.[3]

It's a white male movie, they need it to fail

Is it, though?

sky goblins must be ugnaughts

>four Jewish "ethnicities" have formed together to create a Mega-Jew

By all your powers combined, I'm Captain Israel!

Wow it's almost as if....
>hire a guy to play Solo because Spielberg touched kosher meat with him at Bar mitzvah
>5'7 curly haired thin nosed shrimp who looks nothing like Han Solo
>cant act for shits
Wow, its almost as if there is nepotism in Hollywood and it's basically jews hiring other jews. Shit no way, that's crazy. The crazier thing is I think it wasn't always that way but the slimy nepotism favoring Jews basically also pushed out the normal good Jews out of Hollywood by only hiring their best pals. Just like Italian mafia.

Spielberg discovered him doing a skit at a bat mitzvah.

Probably some jew they met at the bar mitzvah. His face alone literally annoys me, see no good film coming out of this concept

I don't understand why it's so hard for Disney to make these fucking movies. Hire people who can act and writers who can write.

>Lucas creates a merchandising empire on a scale the world had never seen before
>a woman destroys it in three movies

My powers have doubled since the last time we met, count.

The jew playing solo can act. Watched him in that beautiful people film and was surprised at how well he went.

Oh it's 100% going to be ass. I'm not talking virgin 18 year old ass either. We're talking 93 year old grandma ass, with a festering boil, likes and an abscess leaking a putrid sulphide smelling puss on your tongue while you lick it. A film that never needed to be made with a shitty cast of assholes, and 2 terrible directors. If it breaks 300 million I'd be shocked.

who is this?

Funko POPs cost about 10 bucks user.

>that discount is fake news

Nice try Disney.

He's a joy in Hail, Caesar too (hurr but he plays a actor who has trouble saying a line) and so I just can't see this whole "he can't act" thing as being on him and not the troubled production.

Those are "premium" pops user.

Let me guess, these are "premium-lite"

My guess is that they want him to sound more like Harrison Ford, and he's not that good at the accent so they got an acting coach to help him.

Well that would make more sense. Cant say im in any way optimistic about the film but i think ehrenreixh will do fine

>mfw they coukld have hired Anthony Ingruber to play Han.

Good. Twice the budget, double the bomb.

me in the visor reflection in the far right hiding in the trees

kek

Some user had a pretty good premise for a "good" Solo flick. Set it up with the same kind of dynamic as a Shane Black buddy flick (e.g. Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, The Nice Guys) focusing on Han and Lando, make it a heist film or something, but definitely focusing on a seedy crime type plot. And make it set after Han meets Chewie, don't focus necessarily on Han's entire "origin" story, just on a single, eventful job he pulled.

Make me an Ewok vs Porgs movie starring Chewbacca.

>Chewie is hired by Lando to do animal control on a spice mining planet, so they give him a flame-thrower.
>Chewie is smart and lazy, so he loads up the Millennium falcon with Ewok helpers to do the work for him
>The ewoks can't live in cold climates and end up making friends with the Porgs to stay warm.
>Chewie steals a Tie-Bomber and blows the whole planet up
>Lando gets pissed at Chewie because he ruined the spice product.
>Han & Chewie now has to pay back Lando somehow

He was at my barmitzvah with Ari Emanuel. Very funny and attractive imo.
t. molested Jewish kid promised big career

Lmao Crystal Skull was a dry run for Shia to take the Solo torch but Shia went schizo and got btfo by Sup Forums and Samuel Hyde so now a literal whojew was cast as Solo and will implode the most sure fire franchise in entertainment history.

I thought he was British, guess not. Weird.

>If it breaks 300 million I'd be shocked.
I would say "it's star wars, so 300 million is basically guaranteed", but after the TLJ reception, you might end up being right, especially if it ends up being shit like you think

>hire comedy directors
>can them after they're almost done with the movie because you didnt want a comedy

if this turns out to be "Han Solo: Quip Edition", I'm gonna be fucking livid

It's a Ron Howard movie now, since word is he reshot almost everything

Sorry user, "diversity" and checking race boxes comes first.

>Disney says it will bomb
Who knows, maybe they've accidentally made a film with a white male lead with no feminist characters, and a coherent story that doesn't deconstruct the universe and shit on Han Solo, but it doesn't match their Award Winning formula so they expect it to tank

It's complicated

That's what you get for turning Stars Wars into a yearly franchise. I remember prior to Disney acquiring Star Wars always had a special place even with prequels doing what they did. Every new movie was an event.

>images rapefugees will never understand

>Inbfr it's a ploy to get people to support the movie, and it'll be a success thanks to that

Then why fucking release it? Hell why fucking make it?

one thing is for sure she will be a massive martyr inthe next one, and if anything will probably get a jedi ghost next to leia

What's the movie even about?

Ive seen all SW movies, including TLJ, at least 2 times in cinemas. I have no wish to see this one. Not eaven to pirate it.
No one needs Han Solo spin off movie.

Two things can happen, the movie bombs and Kennedy gets fired, or, the movie bombs and Kennedy gets more freedom to create female SW movies.

how he got his ship

han solo

I'm just waiting for the Leia stand-alone film

How Jews made lots of money.

Let the past die yoy old nerds, Star Wars is for the new generation, but we're making a Han Solo film and an Obi Wan Kenobi, will you come and watch it sempai ?

>implying Britain isn't Jew central

The investment contracts may not allow them to not release it

He was in two coppola movies Tetro and Twixt.
Which is funny because Harrison ford was in The Conversation before star wars.

>2hrs of trade embargoes discussions and diplomacy meetings IN SPACE

They understand all too well. It's why they came to begin with.

>>movie is going to have two tones because that worked for the Justice League
ummm.....

Reshoots are common-THE WHOLE THING WAS RESHOT?!

If that's the case, wouldn't the budget be bigger than TFA? Reshots cost millions and we all know what happens when films majority is reshot.

Disney was supposed to dominate with this and Marvel leading the way for the next decade. Now Marvel and maybe Avatar have to lift do the heavy lifting till Disney finds someone with common knowledge of Star Wars.

After how bad the last jedi is and little money it is making do they understand how bad this is?

Do they think fans are going to be able to take 2 shit movies???

Han solo could be the final seal on the coffin.

They have so much fucking work to do now. And obviously they are making changes based on the reception of the last jedi.

Disney only says this stuff in order to lessen public backlash, if they said they were confident it would do well in the box office they would receive even more ridicule than if they said it's probably going to fail, they are burning their own crops to deny the enemy fuel so to speak

>we know we are giving you shit, if you say it's shit it won't surprise us. It's your fault for watching it, we said it was shit.

Why are Disney so eager to oversaturate the market with low quality episodic SW movies in the first place? They could have done their new trilogy, then worked on a grand old republic trilogy where they could have gone crazy with new ideas. Instead we get direct-to-dvd quality one shots.