Tfw too dumb to understand Star Wars

>tfw too dumb to understand Star Wars

you just dont have a womens studies degree

Uh oh...
Disaster imminent.

I really liked Luke's revisionist view of the Jedi legacy, and also the idea that First Order vs. Resistance is all part of a military industrial machine that keeps war and conflict going.

The part where Poe is like "I can't here you" when he could obviously hear Hux was extremely intellectual. It was a Kafkaesque take on a Verizon commercial that went over the heads of 90% of the audience, including myself.

If you don't like TLJ, you're a stinky butt face and also you're ugly.

>crashing this spaceship...
*intellectually rams you with hyperspeed*

Well, you're not wrong.

>tfw too intelligent to make money

Why is it that you have all these morons who, when their stuff fails, claim that people just didn't get it? It even happens here on Sup Forums with Zack Snyder's stuff.

I'm glad I don't understand, fucking giddy even. As long as I'm stuck on confusion I can believe that someone was simply too stupid to stop this movie. Otherwise it's just outright malevolence.

this is good, you hit something nice, let's go with more of this meme

sure, there is whole sticky thread, based mods

>intellectual star wars movie

pew pew pew
voip voip

>clones and rots focus on political intrigue that gets flak for being way too complex for the young audience
>tlj trots out some standard, transparently coded feminist platitudes, labeled deep and intellectual, burden is put on the audience to be woke and get it

because the dumbest people are the ones who think they are the smartest and believe everything has deep hidden meanings that only they can see, that eating an apple is metaphor for devouring the status quo of a male-dominated society when the reality is an apple is just an apple and someone was hungry

Wired is a joke.

>pay gap

WHERES THE FUCKING PASTA

Is this going to turn into another
>too smart to get good reviews