What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

This is really sad

kids have to grow up watching these manchild

our future is fucked

You post on Sup Forums but make fun of people who own an xbox?

>Never have to worry about child support
>Get a free Xbox out of it

I don't see the people problem here

if you can support yourself or your family then go ahead and like/do whatever the fuck you want.

not much to it.

Any parent that plays more than 1 hour of video games per week is a fucking embarrassment. Any working adult that plays more than 10 hours of video games per week needs to kill themselves. Any non-working adult should already be dead.

>kikes try pushing the "man child" meme
>world doesnt listen
>keep it up for centuries
>world still doesnt listen
They should use that patience and plotting to kill themselves.

>dismissed
>rejected
>PUBLICALLY HUMILIATED

The baby boomers failed. Suddenly it's my job to correct your ills.

Stay a slave to the system poorfag. Work all day and get nothing but shit. I'm gonna sip monster, play games whenever the fuck I want, and get rich on cryptocurrency portfolios.

You post on Sup Forums you literal retard, you have no right to complain.

>open mouth exposed teeth is a submissive gesture
What kind of absolute bullshit is this

DAILY REMINDER

if you care more about your short term happiness like playing video games or masturbating and not starting and raising a family of your own properly (long term) you are a cretin and a drag net on society. we would be better off if you didnt exist, and thats not some edgy nihilistic insult to make you feel bad its the truth

>work all day!
>no fun allowed!
>eat, sleep, work!
go start another gore thread on Sup Forums

This world fucking sucks I don't blame people for finding refuge in video games. I remember bringing up politics with a friend once and he said "I don't give a shit anymore, it's pointless, I'm just happy with my Xbox and my video games." Sounded bad to me at the time but I understand where he was coming from in retrospect.

I lost interest in most video games a while ago but have nothing against those who still enjoy the escape.

Its always been the expression of a hipster cunt that shouldnt have been born.

DAILY REMINDER

if you browse and post on Sup Forums you are a cretin and a drag net on society. we would be better off if you didnt exist, and thats not some edgy nihilistic insult to make you feel bad its the truth

What are you doing with your life user? Why do you post on Sup Forums with the worst of the bunch?

>no fun allowed!

Yes, have fun by consuming products, especially pop culture. The best fun costs money

Quads confirm. No kids, no worries.

A real man (adult) can and does both. If you live such an abritrary life that this seems like something horrible, then refrain from having kids cunt cos youll ruin their lives.

people can do whatever they want with the money they work for. not everyone makes enough money to go on nice vacations. you make due with what you have. some people have video games.

a real man does not spend his time free or otherwise on videogames, soyboy

They do it like it's the way of showing that you're a fucking harmless moron.

>mug meaninless life of fun

haven't worked in two years.. 1up

what does a real man do?

>people can do whatever they want with the money they work for

Correct. And just as I will criticize some fat fuck for spending their money on pepsi by the gallon, or a heroin addict for spending all their cash on drugs, I will also criticize these dumb fucks for the way they spend their money.

But mostly I will mock them because they attempt to build an image of themselves through consumption.

maybe read a book ?

But somehow watching mind-numbing television shows for hours a day is a fine use of one's time.

>not being able to share the joys of videogames with your offspring

I only play sports games with bros, or point and click games on the tablet when I'm taking a shit
Also, OP is a faggot

But user, can you wear a t-shirt with something from your favorite book on it?

Why read unless I can make sure that everyone knows I read some super popular book.

Don't judge a book till you read the last page. Knowing a young brash cunt will be all reactionary talking shit the whole time.

Maybe in america where it seems youre from. But in the real world mr beta numale, a man raises his kids by example. Youre obviously miserable and dont enjoy life. If you were anything beyond a cuck youd know that being happy and teaching your kids how to be happy too is the best lesson for a child.

The fact that they're faggots doesn't make "open mouth exposed teeth" some sort of universally recognized natural gesture for submissiveness.

If a gorilla starts pulling a look like any of those numales, you're in for a pounding..

Peace out. I'm done.

Love you guys AND I mean that.

but then people will just mock you for not reading the right thing. why not go outside? why not play a sport? youre wrong no matter what you do. this thread is pointless.

people just have a hard time seeing other people enjoy things that they dont. they need to feel better in some way. so they start a thread to put them down.

>the open mouth exposed teeth is a submissive gesture

>Sup Forums retards in charge of evolutionary psychology

a real man does not lead by example indulging in childish exclusionary hobbies like videogames, soyboy, try again

No youre right. Its just easier to lump people with punchable faces/expressions with the soyboys.

>le video games are for children meme
>le epic

Why do people who go on Sup Forums try to pretend like everything they do is productive? This site is a worse timesink than video games.

Sure they do. Maybe if your family cared about you and you werent such an uptight twat youd have experienced something called fun.

Why would you rais a kid in a modern fucked up world? So it got cucked or blacked, become an sjw, or someone with a different opinion who will be bullied by everyone in school including libcuck teachers?

I just ignore the manchildren. Reddit, however, is what really annoys the fuck out of me.

THIS.

It's reddit what did you expect?

done that

I have a "man cave" I get sent to it when I snap and revert

then I shit post here to vent

why do people get so triggered by these threads?

Gritting teeth is aggressive in every mammal. Wide open mouth is the polar opposite

Same reasons people get triggered by other people playing games.

not in primates

>If a gorilla starts pulling a look like any of those numales, you're in for a pounding..

if a gorilla does it, It will be sedated and checked for injury's then monitored for depression

If a gorilla does that, he has probably been neutered already.

t.wagecuck

Because everyone's a man child on Sup Forums

>having disposable income
>being able to just leave the roastie-american you get stuck to for a period of time once she inevitably cheats on you
It's a sad life, yeah.

Anger is the only base emotion most of these posters are comfortable feeling anymore. They seek it out here by shitposting and being generally confrontational. It's easier to get angry when you're perceiving other people being angry as well. Not full blown anger, though. Just a little bit to fill the daily void.

Not really. Most humans have always been useless, that shit's not changing now; it's just easier to point them out.

its better than the alternative

When primates show teeth its a sign of aggression

Whoever wrote that made it up on the fly

You don't think that, the user that posted this yesterday thinks that.

Anyone worried about manchildren is very likely a man child themselves

>sterilizing yourself voluntarily
>playing video games
wew

When they show teeth they do it clenched to show agression. In combat sports when a fighter becomes reckless you say hes "biting down on his mouthpiece"

A mouth wide open shows submission, like a puppy.

>When primates show teeth its a sign of aggression

please don't go near any animal

>le Sup Forums are all loser maymay xD amirite fellow virgins xDDDD
Fuck off.
Also, he's clearly mocking the fact that he cut off his balls in exchange for a toy.

do you share your fathers interests?

Everyone who's the product of a busted up single mother shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Based tolerantchad

Sup Forums itself is an outlet for manchildren

Idiot.

>have fun with your new gameboy while I go out with Tyrone, sweetie

>manchild epidemic
You are one of them just by the fact that you created this thread whining about them.

What's the logic behind that? Complaining about something makes you that thing?

Kinda weird, man.

>What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

it only affects white males, so I don't care (white males are most likely to get a vasectomy, that's a fact). Only the strongest will survive, and white boys are anything but "strong"

By your logic you’re a manchild too for entering the tread and whining about op. Absolute moron.

Search the archives for "manchild epidemic."

This retard has been autistically spamming it for the past YEAR.

>men of an earlier generation get older and invest in model planes, trains, ships

No problem it's just a hobby

>men today play video games

OMG MAN CHILDREN

There's literally nothing wrong with pursuing hobbies you enjoy as long as it's in moderation

So what do you after you come home from work?

>white boys are anything but "strong"
hahaha yeah, how did those idiots get all the money and power, anyway??

Not the same guy but it's also my first time entering one of these threads after seeing them in the catalog all of the time. I'm just telling him to cook his shit once versus him spamming the same thread daily. Hell, right before this one, the same exact thread was up. He must have a passion hatred for a numale that cucked him or something.

This, 99% of nu-males, cucks, and comic book losers are all out of shape white guys. Modern white men are incredibly non-masculine, corny, and timid

>complaining about consumerism and wasting your life away in escapism
>on a board centered around television and movies of all things
Fucking manchildren. Now excuse me while I go back to watching capekino and posting about actresses' feet. Anyone else hate TLJ by the way? Was thinking of making a thread about how the humiliation of white men was pushed through Luke's milking scene.

But I thought Jews controlled the world?

they have the illusion of control but they fear whites so they are trying their hardest to passify and regress them.

>and not starting and raising a family of your own properly (long term)
Having kids is the ultimate good goy bullshit. Instead of serving the things that make an intelligent, self-aware individual happy, you simply go for the most basic monkey urge you can, completely ignoring the self for the sake of your pathetic, meaningless genes. If you have kids, you are the ultimate slave.

>we would be better off if you didnt exist
Society would be "better off" if everyone who wasn't a part of the 1% was dead, what's your fucking point? Automation is poised to be an even bigger shock to the job market than the industrial revolution was, and the only thing that's going to keep your retarded ass alive is welfare or work camps.

FUCK OFF ALREADY

I'm reporting this thread it's not tv or film related you piece of shit. I hate reddit, video games and manchildren but this annoys the fuck out of me. Just go back to Sup Forums and stop ruining my christmas.

>If you have kids, you are the ultimate slave.
hey rabbi

Shutup with the "evolutionary" bullshit

This gesture is what people do when they're insecure about how they look when they're smiling

I believe the point of the post is that they don't actually want kids