First Thread on Sup Forums

Ok, so I've monitored threads on this board for a while, I've been frequenting this site for longer than probably most. I came "here" some time right after high school in which I graduated in 2004. You can do the math and believe what you want to believe.

I double space between paragraphs and always have. It's not something new or anything I started doing because I frequent any other sites. I do it for clarity in a post, and I hate walls of text.

Anyway, I'll try to get to the point: Recently I found out about a show that I've largely ignored over the past few years because someone called it "kino"... a term which I particularly hate in English usage. I see it on here in every other thread, by some person that found out about Kubrick (slightly warranted) or Tarantino (completely unwarranted in the past decade or so).

I started watching Mr. Robot out of sheer curiosity. I wanted to start a show because I was bored and didn't feel like starting a series of novels. I like it.

My question is thus: Is Mr. Robot considered "kino" by the standard definition of you basement dwellers that also consistently use the term "pleb"?

I picked up on the correlations between Fight Club and Mr. Robot early in the first season and my ideas were cemented finally at the time when that pixies song started playing. The plot "twist" wasn't very surprising, but I enjoyed getting that point.

I've always looked for hidden meanings and Easter eggs, and I actually scanned the QR code from Elliot's journal in the first episode of season 2, to see where it lead. I know I've probably missed some nods to technology and technology culture, but I'm fairly sure I've picked up on a lot of it.

I don't know many different languages in coding, but I can see that at least a modicum of attention to detail was at least adhered to.

There's a scene in the early part of season 2 that shows a daydream of Elliot, with basket case played instrumentally and slowly... It's a moving scene to me. I actually felt something I don't normally feel when watching actors try to pretend they're someone they're not. Am I the only one?

tl,dr: Is Mr. Robot "kino" as you "plebian" faggots like to say all the time, or is it trash?

You should unironically kill yourself immediately

:')
Spaketh the true oldfag

Answer the fucking question and stop shitposting, faggot.

started off as kino, quickly turned into trash

Asking for spoilers: At which point?

you can argue the second season when they weren't entirely sure what tehy were doing and tried to recreate a twist, but third season was 100% complete shit

I fully support this user's diagnostic

mr reddit

Fuck, dubs of truth I guess. Is it as bad as how Dexter went to shit, or worse?

Fuck off back to "plebbit" with your shitty image macros that you unironically call memes.

tl;dr

To autistic too be legit. 1/10 b8

too lazy; didn't read?

never saw dexter, but it went to shit enough where I don't want to see the 4th season

OP is retarded, but I'll say that Mr. Robot is fantastic, great cinematography, love and care for the characters.

It's nice having someone that actually responds in discourse on this board. Most of the faggots on here are too busy paying attention to threads that are off topic that aren't getting banned, or posting in the thousands of SW:TLJ threads that they can't see past their own anuses. Mods need to clean this fucking board up hardcore, but I guess that's more of a post on /qa/.

All of you other newfags need to fuck off.

I disagree, I think s3 was actually the best by far and show keeps on keeping on. You can tell that they had it all planned before starting and not just make it up as they go, because the story keeps unveiling instead of going in new directions.

>Ok, so
stopped reading there

And I can tell you were born in the late 90's/2000's. I know you can't look up past your phone to read a post that encourages your brain to spend more than the few brain-cells you used to perpetuate your pseudo-intellectualism on social media posts, but for fuck's sake... try?

Please stop shitposting on this site. If you don't know what shitposting is, maybe you can find an article on Urban Dictionary or Know Your Meme.

You will never feminize OP and keep him under your bed and feed him scraps from your parent's table and cheetos and then pozzy his boyhole and thereafter when confronted by your parents about your faggotry you will never murder them and burn the house down with faggot OP still alive inside to conceal experimenting with silly boys tee hee

But anyway, I can't answer your question, but I hate you. Your post has a terrible format. It's not even Reddit tier. There are no old fags on Sup Forums. Sup Forums oldfags are like web 3.0. The real oldfags came from totse, antagonist inc., some shitty ancient newsgroup or bbs you've never heard of...your post format's awful...you qualify yourself with your time on the internet...you in/validate yourself by our opinions...which you obsessively concern yourself with and offer some hackneyed cultural currency with terms like kino and pleb. Please delete this thread.

Here's your next thread.

"Hey guys, what do you think of Mr. Robot?" See. Not so hard.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, faggot. I enjoy your form of shitposting, but it's lost on most of the people on this board. I may eventually dumb down my posts, but it's not likely...

I love your comma splices, and even though you may not want to believe it, I came from 2ch because I was a fucking weaboo faggot in 2004. I did frequent such shitty sites as somethingawful and ogrish, but yeah... I get it... you want a boomer to be posting here. I guess that is disappointing to someone that is essentially a pot calling the kettle a nigger.

a-bloo-bloo

Suicide announcement when? Please leave this board and never come back.
Kill yourself to make sure you won't. Please!

(you)

I disagree with you. It feels like they have no direction and are struggling to recapture and top their first season.

Nigga, why didn't you just ask if Mr Robot is kino instead of writing a long ass bio.

One more question: Do you really think this sheboon would be working in cyber-security?

S2E05

Tone it down with the qualifications. We get it. You’re 31 and you have a baby dick. Lurk moar. Also, let me hit it for Christmas, bitch.

To avoid people like you using "nigga" as regular nomenclature.

retarded from day one, POI is a way better show

Ok nigger.

>Sheer
Literally r*ddit: the word

sheer1
SHir/
adjective
adjective: sheer; comparative adjective: sheerer; superlative adjective: sheerest

nothing other than; unmitigated (used for emphasis).
"she giggled with sheer delight"
synonyms: utter, complete, absolute, total, pure, downright, out-and-out, arrant, thorough, thoroughgoing, patent, veritable, unmitigated, plain
"the sheer audacity of the plan"
(especially of a cliff or wall) perpendicular or nearly so.
"the sheer ice walls"
synonyms: precipitous, steep, vertical, perpendicular, abrupt, bluff, sharp
"a sheer drop"

I think you mean "problematic"

Proof that amongst all the faggots that shitpost, even those with fundamental disagreements with choice of wording or prose, there are still some here that actually contribute to this board.

>liking a show that literally installs malware into people browser in real life for viral marketing ploy.

>liking a site that literally installs malware into people's browser in real life for shekels

ftfy

simply ebin :^) now go back to your containment board

which board is that?

implying you going to said site is not of choice, and cannot be blocked, while the other is an upstream update to your browser with a malware.

HELLO HIRO??? THIS IS NOW A META THREAD?

>to be so incapable of using umatrix+ublock.

I bet you run a baby os like windux,or gay os

this has to be some kind of attempt at a joke... right?

Nice blog where do I subscribe

To quote an earlier poster: "Nigga" do you think I'm one of those affected? Just because I don't want ignorant brethren to suffer does not equate to myself suffering.

It's like when I saw all the faggots I had been in a linkshell with in BG getting hacked before security tokens were introduced in FFXI.. just because I see a problem doesn't mean I was affected by them. Of course I knew of XSS attacks, doesn't mean I didn't try to warn others. Stop being so high-and-mighty.

Fun story, I actually met Damian Lewis in an UNO restaurant. Bought him a beer. He was more down to earth than even Willie Nelson, who I smoked with at a picnic. He said and I quote "Band of Brothers was a clusterfuck, there was no direction."

>Mods need to clean this fucking board up hardcore
It's literally beyond saving.

As an aside, I was more interested in his role in Dreamcatcher since it was in Bangor that I was currently living in and had a hardon for shitty Stephen King adaptations.