Is this show any good...

Is this show any good? I mean I only want to watch it because Craig Mccraken made it and I loved old PPG and Foster's but it looks like its some loud, obnoxious randumb garbage you see in a lot of today's cartoons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's pretty good.

Its good but kinda repetitive at times, the protagonist os the weakest character, villains and side characters are pretty good and animation its pretty good.
Dominator is literally plot device, Wander is kinda annoying but Hater, Peppers and the Watchdogs make the show whorty of a watch

It's not randumb in any way. It's heavily inspired by Looney Tunes with slapstick and physical comedy, as opposed to jokes and sight-gags, though it does have some of those as well.

It's not much like PPG or Foster's though, which were more situational comedy.

>Try an episode to see if I like
>Nah, I'll cry about it instead

Eat shit.

It's better than Foster's, easily

I'm asking if its any good. I'm not crying about anything.

It's Craig's best work.

What about Sylvia?

I made that same thread in december and decided to give the show a try. I just wanted to watch it because of a very popular character called Lord Dominator, which is a reason why most people watch the show in the first place.

The first episodes were kinda painful, looked a little too "lul we soo retard" and "randumb" like you described, but it turned out to be very good. The show does have a little bit of that, but it is acceptable.

My favourite part about it is just that the characters so fucking well made I can't even describe it. Each one of the main characters except for Sylvia, which I hate have their uniqueness and get to be extremely funny and loveable in many different ways. Lord Hater is easily one of the funniest characters I have ever seen in a show. It is really hard for me to laugh, but WoY has made me give some loud laughs some times.

So, basically, some episodes, especially in season one, can be a little boring and stupid. But the show is good, you grow very attached to the characters, it gets to be pretty funny, it has an amazing animation and HATE'S GREAT, BEST VILLAIN!

Agreed. It took a few episodes to grow on me, but it outdoes both Fosters and PPG... as absurd as that may sound.

This song is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=xdEo_t-iVbM

hates great, best villain

It actually is.

A shame it already ended. Good thing the episodes are so rewatchable.

My Fair Hatey is one of the best animated musical episodes to have ever existed.

Why not just watch a few episodes yourself and form your own opinion? Nobody can tell you what you'll like.

>tfw Wander Over Yonder is still cancelled forever
it hurts

Great show overall, has some boring episodes but that's really all the criticism that I can't think off, besides being cancelled forever

Lord Hater is an amazing character.

Dubs of truth. 'Ask Her a Question' is terribly underrated.

7/10. Pretty damn good, but the low points do take away from the enjoyment; just a little bit.

Yes, it's easily Craig's best work. It didn't have the chance to be run to the ground like PPG and Foster's wasn't really all that great in retrospect. It's essentially the anti-Fosters.

I agree Syvlia isn't all that likable, but she more than makes up for it by the being one of the characters with the most development. You can really see her growth with Wander and just how her flaws hurt her more then anybody else in the cast. Plus, someone needs to be Wander's straight man when Hater's not there.