Who's the best mutie?

And why is it R I G H T C L O P S ?

But he wasn't right.

lol, what's with the spacing? Your space bar broken, bro?

Which mutant actively avoids the shitty mutant culture wars? Because THAT is the best mutant

Hugh Jackman played Cyclops?

If he's so right, then why is he dead?

Trick question! The only good mutie is a dead mutie!

The Isolationist?

This

It's like asking what sort of STD is the most tolerable

Justice ?

Because the only good mutant is a dead mutant

The one that gets shot in the head by Purifiers because he had no friends to back him up and the world hates him.

It symbolizes the grandeour of the word. This name is so grand, so spectacular, the strength of each letter is unfathomable. They are like kings and queens of-

Okay, kidding aside, I just like the way it looks. Sue me...

So, uh... nobody?

Precicely because he's dead, user. Precicely because he's dead, and has given Based HYDRA!Cap grounds to stand on.

You're damn right user, you're damn right.

The world might not hate mutants if Magento didn't go out of his way to constantly stain the reputation of mutants. And it's their fault for letting a know terrorist join and lead their ranks.

cuz ee's DEAD
ONLY GOOD MUTIE

dangit

To be fair, muties are inherently dangerous. Imagine that a kid is born with a gene that lets it breath fire. The baby gets the hiccups, causes a fire, kills ten people. And that's just... a baby.

While HYDRA!Cap's too extreme, a proper use of the Sentinels and certain registration bills would be essential.

Alex.
He still is, too.

user it's the Marvel Universe everyone fucking bloody shitfaced E V E R Y O N E is born with inherent superhuman potential and countless ways to activate it.
Motherfucking Dogmeat's origin was getting hit by a car. That's it. Wow.

On the other hand, mutants have saved the world multiple times.

In fact, they've saved the universe multiple times. Earth owes the X-Men its existence, several times over.

They saved the world from problems that they were usually indirectly responsible for.

It don't matter user, it dooooooon't matter. Muties are the scum of the earth... Some are hawt thought, so... HYDRA!Cap's doing the Lord's work, though, really.

How many of those times were they saving the planet from shit that they put into motion?

Mutation is responsible for many universal threats in the first place. And any other superhuman faction can calim the same on either side. They're not special. Not even in a bad way.
What the X-Gene DOES do is streamline superpowers. Which anybody who looks out of their goddamn window once a week in the Marvel Universe would know is a net positive. Earth's in a constant genetic arms race.

This isn't actually true.

Most mutant threats aren't world enders. There was a whole period of the X-Men's history where most of the shit they fought was from outer space or other universes, and even when they were fighting Magneto, his plans were less "blow up Earth" and more "kill [guy who doesn't like mutants]." In fact, the famous Magneto storyline where he threatens a few nations with nuclear destruction (as an act of retaliation against the nukes they fire at his spess station) is pretty much the end of his role as supervillain, and was probably intended to be the end of him as a character.

>t. Nutcase

So they're like Superman or Batman, really, any fucking hero who has villains obsessed with them.

Please look forward to the next show with some of Marvel's greatest heros, the Inhumans

the thing thats pisses me off about this.
He tells Medusa she poisoned the planet, and she doesn't think about that again until IvX 6 when someone else tells her that the cloud was killing mutants?

like all of IvX could've been undone if Medusa took half a second to be like "what does he mean by that?"

I hate Mutant Lives Matters type of Mutants

Domino best girl

>the gas is killing us Medusa
What did he mean by that

Why doesn't Cyverine cut the gun with his laser claws?

hahahahaha holy shit those facial expressions are so bad what hack drew this

Mostly of them look less like they saw a person die and more like they just watched a cringe video.

>what hack drew this
Aaron Kuder iirc

What happen to kuder artwork.

Huh... I don't know that one. Source?

Action Comics (2011-) #38

Thanks.

You Welcome user.

Did they ever explain why the mists were lethal to mutants now? Before they would just make a mutants powers go haywire, why does it now give them mutant cancer?

Because marvel wanted to push the Inhumans™ for their very own, All-new MCU Original Series! Brought to you by ABC!!