Will soldado be good?

Will soldado be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZw6kt1Lwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THIS MYSELF HAHAHAHA

Hopefully, so far it's the only film I'm actually looking forward to.

Sheridan is writing it so it should be.

Sicario was bullshit. Soldado will be bullshit warpped up in dogshit.

Sicario really didn't need a sequel

Just as good as Jarhead 2

thiS

It probably wont be as good as Sicario. But if it is 1/3 as good it will still be better than most of the shit that comes out that year

Check the director. It has potential

The trailer looks like complete shit

Adios

I feel this way too but lots of unneeded sequels do turn out to be great, and his character has a lot of potential, so hell it could be a solid movie.

>not calling it Sicario 2: Sicario Harder

Yes

Is he a legit alcoholic?

B O N E R

based

>tfw i bought a sixpack on the way home cristmas eve

Adios

No Villeneuve No Good.

Why was Sicario in The Last Jedi? How did he get to space?

Kino incoming

does he have an alcojolic look?

Any Heineken bros here?

Gonorrhea-man

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZw6kt1Lwk
Heineken commercials are kino

Heineken is very overrated. Its a macrobrew that plebs think is somehow special because its a macrobrew made in yurop

>that Time Crisis/House of the Dead gun technique

>Mr. Del Toro, due to budget cuts we couldn't afford an on-set firearms advisor to train you
>We could however afford this roll of quarters and enough cab fare to get you to an arcade

SUFFER LIKE G DID

Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Leeeeeets (clap clap) fuckin go!

I mostly drink vodka but if I drink beer it's usually Heineken because that's what my dad drank while I was going up. Also I'm a big James Bond fan, it was great when they had the 007 tall cans.

I’LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

ive drank heinikin and i dont mind it but yesterday my dad brought home some stella and i had told him before how i was offered a stella at a bar once and it tasted like shit. i couldnt even finish most of it so ever since then i thought it was just one of the most skunkiest beers ever. my dads drank heinikin and ge doesnt care much for it and i told him well trust me you wont like this but they were giving to him for free so he pops one open and was suprised he liked it even saying its wat better then heinikin so i decided to pop one open and to my suprise it was actually good. i guess that one time i mustve got a bad bottle but like my dad i think stellas a much better skunk beer

I think it will be a competent and good Action flick. Nothing earth shattering but full of super soldiers killing subhuman cartel members. Won't be remembered as a great movie but it will be certainly be quality entertainment at the kinoplex

underrated

why isn't vieoulleunneouieveu directing this one?