youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
imgur.com/a/rbln8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>daughterfags BTFO

Feels so good

>implying mentors can't fuck their students

What?

Greeks taught us it was okay.

This is exactly how I see there relationship father/daughter or teacher/apprentice no idea how people see lovers

>Jashifags Still think it's going to happen
LOL

so wait did the new ep get leaked?

>Implying student/mentor romance isn't best romance.

SPOILERS IN THE OP!! MOOOOOODSS!!!!
PUT A SPOILER ON IT !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

just images methinks

as did the Japanese

>DON'T STAND
>DON'T STAND SO
>DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

is that a police reference?

How many hours of your life are you going to waste posting this try-hard bait to strangers who don't give a shit about you or your opinion?

>T.MadJashiFag

Lmao what if a sister is still alive and cucks Ashi

nothin' personnel ashi

NAKED

>keeps drinking
CUTE

I love fictional forced relationships too OP.

Gonna enjoy your spergout tomorrow. :^)

The only thing that will be forced is my dick up your ass if you don't watch yourself, bud

I have to say, the first three eps were on another level. The rest of the series has been very good, but has its noticable flaws. I wont do a full analysis until the show is done but there has been some really good moments and some cringy ones. All in all i dont think ashi as a character has been bad for the show. The problems extend beyond that.

Theres also still time for the finale to be fantastic

No, just images from the first half of it.

These are the last leaked images of SJ I'll look at because I want to avoid as many spoilers as I can from the last two episodes.

>hurrrr I want to ruin Jack's character and the entire series' story by forcing a random out-of-fucking-nowhere love interest at the LAST fucking minute
Yeah we're BTFO alright. Jack's finale is ruined for the sake of a pandering trope.

On top of that she started out as a genuinely great edgy antihero counterpart for Jack and got turned into a boring pretty little sissy waifu for no reason other than "can't have a badass female character AND a meaningless love interest, so let's make her dress like a pixy LOL"
They could at least upgrade her wardrobe to look like something someone would fight in or to match Jack's Samurai gi but no, she's probably going to end the story in fucking Salad Gear.

If anything, this is more genndy jerking off than pandering. Also
>ruin
>forcing
>last minute
lmao

Sorry if you can't handle the truth.
>Four seasons and 50 episodes over several years, no love interest, no signs that Jack has interest in romance whatsoever.

>Fifth season and finale to story like a decade later.
>only 10 episodes
>LOL here's a super hawt chick that just happens to be a chink too and now she's even hawter and nekkid and Jack's gonna fuck her xD

Yeah dude so not forced or last minute or anything.

And I'm sorry change upsets you and you let other people's reaction to a character dictate how you feel about it

I like the ship but really this single frame confirms nothing.

SJW

samurai jack warriors

True, it also seems to be at the beginning of the chapter. If anything happens it will be near the end.

lmao what a kiddie-ass defense. It's fine if you care more about shipping than good writing but you should really go back to tumblr if you want to get all butthurt when people imply that it's more important for something to be good than for something to have cute grills for you to fantasize about fucking the main character.

no i will make samurai jack warriors a thing

I was just replying to what you said, m8. And I'm not the one treating his own opinion like an objective fact, so maybe tumbler is more your turf than mine.

>And I'm not the one treating his own opinion like an objective fact
lmao that's the most tumblr thing I've read all day.

Only tumblr kiddies can't handle objective facts and criticism and treat everything like an opinion, so stop trying to fit in by repurposing tumblr remarks. You LITERALLY sound like a 13 year old who draws anime characters with big red noses on tumblr. That or some Gamefaqs faggot, but this is Sup Forums so I assume the former.

You have no grasp of decent writing and you only forgive Ashi because you think she and Jack are so adorbz xDDD

>objective facts
Present some, faggot

>arms around a neck = intimate romance
Not only do SJfags keep proving themselves to be obnoxious idiots, but also shippers who will reach for just about anything to fill their headcanons.

And even though this season has been going severely downhill, when has a romance ever helped the quality of a show?

Wew lad, you got quite the lot of assumptions going on there, you sure you're not projecting.
Also, seems like you're agreeing that you think your opinion is an objective fact, am I getting it right?

It's shit writing to spend four seasons, three years and 50 episodes on a character's solitary adventure, then make a new season and 10 new episodes a decade later and hamfist a love interest into those last few episodes for no reason other than pandering and giving tumblrites like characters to draw fanart of.

Only if it's bromance

>It's shit writing
but why?
And what's with the name calling? For someone who seems to despise tumblr users so much, you sure seem upset to have your opinions questioned

>no love interest, no signs that Jack has interest in romance whatsoever.
wrong, twice was there a romance, and both times it was Aku in disguise

third time's the charm
JASHI/KU CONFIRMED

Upset that you can't self-insert anymore? :'(

I legit dropped this show after it became apparent what direction it would go.
0/10 whole show ruined

Ashi is the strongest among the sisters. I was wondering of which other sister would destroy the Orc army?

>they both want that hump

CRYPTIC METAPHOR

Bat, Spear and Sword. Machete and Chain 2 if they worked together. Sai would get gangraped.

It will never cease to amaze me how mad people are about a simple character.

What if this is what Genndy wanted? What if he had this planned out but couldn't go that route because Cartoon Network? If he had introduced Ashi back during SJ's first run, potential love interest or not, would it still make you drop the show for little to no raisin? I'm not even baiting, how does it bother you THIS much? Is it even Ashi? I bet had it been anyone else the reaction would've been much the same.

And as stated before, had Ashi been brought in earlier and stayed on as a character, would the outrage've been as bad? What is it about Ashi that makes people this angry? I'm legitimately curious.

Personally, I like her, and I want to see the direction it's going. It's good to see a character like her see first had the good and evil of the world with fresh eyes. She's like an audience surrogate.

Even if Ashi stayed a villain, I'm sure a lot of the "Ashi ruined SJ" crowd would do the complete opposite.

user, it's okay not to like the romance angle they seem to be going for, but it kind of sounds like you don't like Ashi anymore because she isn't edgy.

>SJW

Samurai Jack Wacha

SLUTS

You have already lost

I need that original retarded hand meme. Anyone?

Counting your eggs too soon m8, it could still not happen

I needed a laugh out of my day, tell me user, how could it not go to endgame with all this development and chemistry between each other.

I dunno man, I'm just saying. Chapter's not out yet.

vocaroo.com/i/s0zqDXZYMnEh

>Jashifags getting sweaty because they are about to get royally BTFO
> post "I AM SILLY" VOCAROO

SAD

you peace of shit

Winner tomorrow gets to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM

>Implying I'm not already laughing
EVERY EPISODE IT'S BEEN
>THEY WILL FUCK THIS EPISODE GUYS I SWEAR
>NAH ITS THIS ONE
>JUST WAIT ITS GONNA HAPPEN
>GUYS ITS THERE THE SIGNS

EVERY SINGLE EPISODE
THIS EPISODE WILL BE NO DIFFERENT

HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for avatarfagging, will make mocking you in tomorrow's thread way easier

If she was introduced as she is now in an early season I would not have liked the show. I have no problem with a new character, I actually really liked her at first, but I do not like romance in things in general, much less with a character that had been mostly asexual before. I just feel like it spoils the whole new season entirely. I would have much preferred it if jack was a mentor to her and at the end he died and passed the flame of the samurai to her.
I just don't like sexuality in general.

It's obviously building up to it. You're being dense.

>call out b8
>takes the b8 in the process

>Implying they can't have both a mentor/ student and romantic relationship at the same time.

>I just don't like sexuality in general.
It's part of the human race bucko.
Go back to tumblr where you're safe in your hugbox

Source?

>Watch the same show where there's absolutely no romance implied
>Jashifags have to make shit up in desperation because there's no evidence for romance
>Call them out on it
>"WELL UH YOU'RE JUST A DENSE FAGGOT WHO CAN'T READ EMOTIONS"

UNBELIEVABLE!

Samurai Jack

Source: imgur.com/a/rbln8

>no evidence
Even I had forgotten you people were mentally challenged

>basically this whole tread right now

>Be careful baitfag, too much stress might give you a heart attack. Oooh, what am I saying? Please continue! Never mind what I said.

Thanks

Plenty of that in fiction

I don't like it either that's just how it's gonna be.

>Samurai Jack is fiction so it isn't immune to all the rules/ tropes.

More people should be like you.

>There are people RIGHT NOW who doubt Genndy and think he's going to actually going to hamfist romance when there literally only 2 episodes left
>Jashifags are this delusional
>but muh obscure reference from 500 years ago when genndy wanted to write a story about his crush

I JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT!

Always love how defensive Jashifags get from simple bait

>3 episodes

Out of curiosity, are you ?

Take it as a consolation prize, friend

You enjoying my forced romance, user?

no one gives a shit anymore raggy

The anti-shippers are out in full force tonight.

YOU didn't add any romance at all!

missed trips confirm, shaggy BTFO tomorrow

>dubs

WITNESSED AND CONFIRMED

>Jack sticks his eggroll in a mentally damaged teen

Can Gennedy get even more Kino on this?

Episode 8 Leak