Storytime: Green Lantern 84 & 85

Tonight, we storytime the Green Lantern/Green Arrow issue everybody cares about. That one. But first we need to get through one other issue.

Previous thread:

This is my favorite page. I love the idea of Ollie and Hal hanging out and having old people discussions about the music the young people are listening.

What is Hal's body doing in that third panel?

I remember when this guy ate someone.

Damn, Ollie is huge.

>Tonight, we storytime the Green Lantern/Green Arrow issue everybody cares about. That one.

"My ward's a junkie!"
or
"Answer me that, Mista Green Lantern!"

?

Look at the nonsense that had to happen for this set up to work.

Love Hal's face.

The first one.

Here we go!

>Hal Jordan & the Guilt of White

Or

>Roy Harper's China White

I wonder who wouldn't want this story told.

Where is Coast City in relation to Ollie's city? Because Hal can visit him quite easily.

>Drugs?

Ollie you oblivious idiot.

Yeah Ollie, maybe they just need support from their friends, Ollie.

How long does it take for heroin to wear off?

How will Green Arrow respond? Will Speedy recover? How can such a horror happen to a superhero? Find out tomorrow! Plus the debut of everyone's favorite Green Lantern: John Stewart!

Thank you, OP.

Bump.

Thanks, OP.

I'm a major Lantern fag so collecting this run is in my future in the next 10 years and oh god kill me.

How much do they go for now?

I haven't looked closely yet. I want to get the uncollected era, from about 45-75, first.

But like 50 dollars an issue for dog shit quality sounds like a low end.

thanks OP

Too rich for my blood.

>and then she cucked him with the poochie that editorial demanded he be replaced with!
>COMICS

left bump

bumping for others

Cheers, user.

Returning the bump

I love how 2 issues defined who speedy was for the next few decades or so. The guy literally broke the habit in 1 issue. Thanks for the storytime anyway, always loved the hard travelling heroes story. Hit me hard during the Archer's quest. Hope Ollie and Hal become friends during Rebirth.

More comic duos should go on road trips. Batman and Superman should do that.

Too bad Bruce is obsessed with Gotham and Supes has a kid. I could see Barry and Hal going on a roadtrip tho. Has Hal appeared in the current GL run or mentioned in the Solicits? Was really sad on that GA issue where they didn't like each other.

Id kill for GA/GL team up book.