Endtown 2017-05-05

This is a SFW webcomic that has been discussed here on Sup Forums for over 4 years. A bunch of redditors on a power trip will not change that.

Welp, race war now

A laundry must be a really precious place in a society that scavanges clothes. Those wolves are as good as dead.

I foresee a lot of angry people with a lot of dirty clothes.

BUT WHY??? why in the name of the lord would you do that you stupid wolf???????.

How can't you not have the enough brain power to see that that is a bad idea??

IT'S A FUCKING UNDERGROUND FIRE

Wolf pelts on the other hand will become all the rage.

WE'RE NOT EVIL he screams as he burns the town to the ground

I hope that, unlike Unity, Endtown actually planned to deal with fire. At least they have a lot water.

Nice filename.

inb4: the fire summons I and this chapter stops being boring

So not only was the owner of the laundry a horrible racist, she also failed to safely store flammable materials.

Hopefully she'll face justice soon.

>This is a SFW webcomic that has been discussed here on Sup Forums for over 4 years. A bunch of redditors on a power trip will not change that.
I missed something didn't I?

This and
this really. Dumbass starts a fire in an underground bunker, AND wipes out a laundromat. Wolves are fucking assholes.

Previous thread got deleted almost instantly. Like Out Of Placers.

Oh, this shit again. Good thing they are wiping out the furry menace and not wasting time with the Samurai Jack spam.

Shit must be in the water.

Or fucking Marx is pulling this shit behind the scenes because "MUH GREATER PLAN". No one can be this fucking daft.

Why does a laundromat have so many canisters of gasoline?

I want to see Dottie or Denise try to defend this one.

My body is ready

Anything for the money.
Or for the wolves.

Well, sometimes clothes just don't get clean.

don't you say that you cuck

Samurai Jack is more patrician than Batman:TAS so show some goddamn respect you nu-male

Who knew that Sup Forums could be so dishonorable!!

This whole chapter just feels like one increasingly stupid spiral of dumbass decisions for no conceivably good reason.

>Underground world
>Set a fucking fire

I'm assuming he isn't an accountant.

They might be running off a generator for the washing machines

Are those all the buzzwords you could use?

Is Endtown even furry?

I hate furries like they are a plague, but Endtown is legit interesting, from its characters to its settings.

The creator is clearly attracted to his anthro characters so I think that pushes it over the line

Energy is not a problem in this world. They have generators/batteries small enough to fit in your hand that can somehow power up energy blasters and robots that can punch rockets.

Endtown is a bit different from Unity in that they have this big artificial space, so the smoke may not be a completely immediate concern.

But seriously, this has to be engineered by the Pigs.

He wanted to use less anthro animals but his friends told him those looked better than his other character designs.

>But seriously, this has to be engineered by the Pigs.
t. Lupus von Wolfgang

>But seriously, this has to be engineered by the Pigs.
You're clearly seeing a wolf doing it out of his own conviction. Your tinfoil hat must be a bit too tight.

I mean furries are literally the plague in Endtown

Wolves are just innocent victims, man! Windows are part of the System!

Who tf in the skeleton

He's also attracted to fatties but that doesn't make this a fat fetish comic. I would know, there would be three fat girls of different races and fat distributions and they'd all be lesbians with each other.

Some people might beg to differ but Endtown is one of those comics that has anthro characters but I wouldn't call it furry because it uses it for narrative, thematic or story reasons that don't involve the author's fetish.
The anthro mutants work in Endtown because their cartooniness juxtaposes the grim reality of the post-apocalypse. According to Aaron there was also going to be a clown mutant and a talking skeleton.

Creator has an FA page.

No go kill yourself, please.

Those are canisters of flammable liquids, but it may be some kind of dry-cleaning agent.

They didn't lit this match but they must be engineering the gruesome disappearances and casting suspicion upon the wolves.

At the suggestion of people, made a lot later after the comic.

Now go shove a cactus up your ass, please.

Grimslade according to Aaron's e-mail
Gingersnap was going to be the name of the clown mutant.

>three fat girls of different races
Like Gustine, Maude and Portia?

>and fat distributions and they'd all be lesbians with each other
We haven't gotten to that point yet..

Which can be more of a setting than a fetish. Just because a hero wears a costume doesn't mean the writer has a hero fetish.

Yeah, I just saw them as a contrast as opposed to a weirdo fetish thing.

You seem upset.

Naw dawg I mean there be a black one with a big ass, a white one with a big gut, and an Asian one with fat titties. Also, there would be like, a cheerleader, and she would pick on a fat girl, but the fat girl would use witchcraft to make the cheerleader a big fat fuck.

Like I said; Gustine, Maude and Portia. Also, Aaron prefers to fatten them up via feeding... with a beaker.

No way. I am a cactus activist, that will hurt the cactus.

>clown mutant
Jeez I guess Endtown was going to be way different at one point. Mutating into a fucked alcoholic fish furry is one this but that is some serious consider suicide shit right there.

Grimslade looks just like Papyrus. I really can't get over this impression. I have to wonder if he would be just as nonthreateningly silly despite his name.

He looks like a fucking skeleton, underfag.

A beaker? Like the Muppet?

A hipster way of calling these.

That's a funnel.

Is that like a regionalism or something because I've never heard a funnel called a beaker. Even googling it only resulted in the glasswear, the muppet, and the prehistoric beaker-bell culture.

Read the filename, or stop phoneposting.

What does the phoneposting have to do with anything besides typos and ban evasion?

The mobile version of the site doesn't display filenames until you expand the image.

Yeah dummy but no one calls funnels beakers.

Aaron does.

Literally the niggers of the great waste

The word is 'practically', nigger.

...Fucking seriously.

I don't know if it's just people being people and/or some of the wolves really *are* part of a secret cabal pressuring prey/meat species into suicide--and in this situation they're masquerading among the innocents purposely trying to stir up shit-- but this wolf in particular is a fucking idiot.

"I'll HURT/MAIM/BLUDGEON/*KILL* THE PEOPLE WHO CALL US VIOLENT PREDATORS!"

What's really getting to me though is that even if the perpetrators of this whole mess- some asshole be they pig, wolf, purple people eater or even Jackrabbit--whoever it is.. Say they get unmasked/arrested/ flushed down the toilet, you're still gonna have everybody at each other throats.

There will be people on one side who will get pissed --because the person behind the curtain represents them in some way (if it's a wolf or a pig) who scream that the bad guy was framed, and the other side will insist that they weren't and we'll get more incidents like these.