Jack, remember the time I slew a group of bandits right before your very eyes and how it traumatized you?

Jack, remember the time I slew a group of bandits right before your very eyes and how it traumatized you?

wakarimasen lol

Sometimes, my son, you must kill all the bitches

"Jack, letting her live was not the way of the a Samurai. It was Moral fagging."

>Implying he should've let the bandits just kill them all instead

This is why Sup Forums doesn't script write.

THEY CHOSE

He defended his family and his son watched through the slits of the door when he could have not watched at all. He was in a box, he sought a way to watch the fight.

>Sometimes you must fight for what is yours. And for what you believe in.

I don't see how killing those bandits was out of character.

Fuck are you talking about OP, what else was he supposed to do? go be an autistic sperglord somewhere else.

They were all good friends

If I have to choose between having my son traumatized or having him torn to pieces by bandits I'll always which option to pick.

>remember when i send a pack of crows to tell you of your mistakes
>remember when i asked a shimigami to ensure you have a honorable death
>remember when i ordered the monk to hide the sword -i mean, porridge for 50 years because you lost your temper?
>shamefur dispray

>Pa Kent Tornado

>>remember when i asked a shimigami to ensure you have a honorable death
This pised me off, you would think the emperor's ghost would have a way to tell the shinigami to stop being a fucking faggot and leave his son alone

>Jack guilt warping his perception of his father's spirit

>Son, one night, in about a thousand years from now you're gonna find a house that kinda looks like the houses around here, and living there you're gonna find a family, including a guy who kinda looks like me a little bit.
>Now, that family is posessed by demons or something, so you're gonna wanna kill all of them.
>Yes, even the little girl. If your sword doesn't work, use a rock or something

>remember when i came back as a flaming hallucination to torture your conscious? I was a good friend.

Bump

You see Jack, violence is a concept fabricated by mankind who rely on another concept called moral, and people who consider the existence of both concepts, and use things like moral, are truly unfit to survive this insipid and treacherous wasteland we call Earth. Do you see where I'm getting with this, Jack? Putting a negative connotation around the prime attitude needed for survival by calling it "violence", is a weak-handed attempt to curb-stomp instinct and replace it with pussy democracy. It may work for others, it may work for you, but it will not work for me, >which is why I'm going to have to kill you Jack.

>armed with a katana, a fine-bladed sword meant for cutting thin armor and skin, but not steel or bone
>literally sliced a bandit in half with it
Emperor Dad did not fuck around

no

They were good bandits.

You'd think the rest of the bandits would have wised up and run after seeing the first guy get cleaved.

>trying to kill the emperor literally responsible for killing an actual evil entity, the one who also turned himself into an entire army of skilled soldiers

the dumbest faggots ever

>The Emperor calling his son "Jack"
Hrm..

>Emperor calling his son Jack
Terrible bait post. No effort

and they were good friends

yeah dad, that shit ruled

I mean, it's kind of fucked up that he had a big, fat contingency plan to turn his son into an assassin (granted, Aku is a bastard) in case he was no longer up to snuff.

When was that again?

He was probably using the same sword that was given to him by the gods. Why wouldn't he carry such a powerful weapon?

What happened to the hallucinations of his parents, anyway? We saw them twice in Episode 1, then they never showed up again and it's just been Mad Jack.