Why....?

Why....?

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowandact.com/chadwick-boseman-crowned-most-popular-u-s-actor-in-china-black-talent-does-sell-overseas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why what? Can you speak in complete sentences?

God......

>foodlr

Mei is best girl.

Is she actually trans or is it a meme?

"I'm over the moon for you baby"

Or

"He looka like a man"

>"these boots are made for walking" starts to play

>if I take care of the hair and make-up nobody will notice

Said no one ever. It makes it even more obvious, like painting a target on her fucking face.

Chinese market

She looks cute here.

Here she looks pretty unappealing.

i would fuck her gladly

She's Vietnamese

Chinks hate Viets and vice-versa

They should have gotten a pretty Chink girl like that chick from Matt Damon's white savior kino or Transformers

Even Zhang Ziyi even if she's an old hag

>like that chick from Matt Damon's white savior kino
>tfw no jing tian resistance technician

would have been much better

The only thing I can think is that the retards at Disney didn't think Chinese could tell the difference between Vietnamese and Chinese faces.

Chinese actresses are attractive and Kelly was hired specifically because she isn't

Or you know you're just retarded and she wasn't hired to appeal to chinese market.

But can't be that, because every casting choice is some big political statement and shit, right?

political statement =/= trying to earn more money

>qt Chink girl ending up with Bong negro
The Chink market will riot

They should have killed off the fatty and let the older, prettier sister get FINN'D

>hirer and average looking Asian that’s not even Chinese (so you can’t capitalize on that market)
>proceed to give her ugly hair and costumes to make her look worse.
And here I thought Disney were driven by greed.

You mean introduce an Asian girl that's prettier and more interesting than Rey?

No, no. That would alienate the white female audience who they're trying to market towards.

That's a stretch

Rey is prettier than the fatty's older sister

You fucks have been given the IRL version of Mei from Overwatch and ya shit on her all day.... hypocrites

China already named the guy playing Marvels new panther hero the best actor. I don't think they have a bias against black actors or people in general.

Wasn't that from an Asian American film festival? It's hardly indicative of mainland Chinese.

They don't 'hate' black people, but there's definitely a strong cultural bias against them. However, a lot of black can gain respect in China, if they work hard and are competent. Obama is well liked, for example.

>white female audience who they're trying to market towards.

How does Disney not know that women don't like space movies? The only reason they pretend to like SW is to gain geek points with some future tech millionaire.

Space stories remind women that they're not the center of the universe. Most women don't know if the Moon is 100 miles away or 100 billion.

She looks good in certain images (like OP), no doubt due to photoshop, make-up and lighting.
If she could looks as good as she does in the OP I'd allow her to play best girl

>38 years old

>Chadwick Boseman crowned "Most Popular U.S. Actor in China" — black talent does sell overseas
shadowandact.com/chadwick-boseman-crowned-most-popular-u-s-actor-in-china-black-talent-does-sell-overseas
what makes you think that those niggers in that picture don't actually smell?

post pics of the vast superior sister who died at the beginning

Look at the second picture from your own link
>Chinese American film festival

Hip hop has a bigger presence in Asian than black actors I think

name?

Worked.

The chick who plays her sister is a Viet too.

Gahd...

It shows