Name a single episode of animated television sadder than this

Name a single episode of animated television sadder than this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit wasn't sad. It was just someone (Fry) acting like a utter faggot and getting what he deserved (sadness and misery).

>how to spot a woman

>how to spot a brotherless child

>crying at cartoons
soyboys

I would say "Which brother are you" but I already know the answer, its neither

>t. depressed 19yr old

have you had a little brother? I'd sooner set him on fire than talk to him.

Simpsons S11E05

>crying over cartoons
>le Futerama is so sad
I bet you cried over the dog waiting outside the Pizza joint too.

the Seymour episode of Futurama

This. Cry everytiem. Leela finding her parents wrecks me too.

uh the one with his dog?

what do you think sneeds store is called in futurama?

empathy doesn't restrict itself to the medium in which it's presented, you legitimately autistic faggot

I have two older brothers and one younger brother. If any were to die or disappear their name would be the name of my first son and i wouldn't accept a woman who wouldn't agree to it.

thats great. Mines wigger trash.

You know they retconned that shit right? After they did it they made a shit movie about a genderfluid polygamy alien.

i hope some day you feel closer to him, one way or the other.

I hope not. You know how hard it was getting him to stop dealing drugs and to fuck off? goddamn.

Haha you should wear a shirt that says 'I miss my brother but my aim is getting better'. I think it would be funny.

>empathy
>you post on Sup Forums
Pick one, YOU literal autistic faggot.

kys retard

>haha everyone on here is le ebin mad man
>grrr i don't feel any emotion or do any nice things because im the anonymous xd
wow

why did Yang make a quip before he died?

This whole show, thought it was overrated, watched it, its not

I had to stop watching the show for a while

>mfw the universe didn't deserve him

I honestly dont find that one anywhere near as sad as Luck of the Fryrish.

Every episode in season 3 of Moral Orel was sadder than everything posted ITT

If Yang wasn’t there Reinhard could have simply ruled the galaxy fairly as he does anyway. Yang butchered millions for a democracy that was completely flawed (and he knew it).

His position is far less noble than Reinhard’s. Reinhard commits one major act of cruelty and then in the end improves the lives of everyone in the empire

Fuck yang, didn’t help that the FPA were filled with Mary Sues

Star Wars the Clone Wars: Series 3 Episode 2

Nothing beats this.

Yes, I did. Because I have human emotions. And good writing can create in the audience feelings that are true, even in forms like animated toons or for example "Buffy tVS" - episode "The Body". This is normal. If you however feel nothing, or deride those who do have honest reactions, you are... interesting.

I didn't come here for feels

Animated television

The fact the Jurassic Bark and Luck of the Fryish get to be claimed as peak of western entertainment shows what an amazing show futurama was in it's original run.

no TV show ever brought me this close to crying

this

watched this from recommendation after only watching one anime before and it was a steaming pile of melodramatic, cliched, derivative shit.

im very empathetic and so the only reason i come to Sup Forums is put myself in the shoes of posters such as yourself

Imagine being this much of an underage faggot

Happy is partly animated

does anime count?
if so, then Wolfwoods death in Trigun actually made me cry

ending of FFX

fucked me up for days

but the second will be Megatron

megatron is a pleb name. Galvatron is the thinking mans bot.

BLACKED

Kamina's death

FUCK

>mfw the screen turned black and white an I realized Julian wasn't gonna get there in time

>all those weak, puny empathyfags itt

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme thinks you is a bate

Yup

KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI

NOW

YOU'RE WHAT I CALL

SOYBOY NUMALE KEKOLD

>crying over your parent's corpses
Why is Bruce such a soyboy fagget?

>le stupid doggo
>le waiting for a dead shitlord soldier
>le dies from its own stupidity
Why do everybody cry over shit like this?

Man I remember the first time I saw Jurassic Bark and then this episode was on not even a couple days later. Fucking depressing.

This never made me feel sad, it was a moment of joy knowing that Yancy loved his brother.

SHOURAI NO YUME

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE

too soon bro..to soon

>show gets progressively worse as all the good characters find peace early on
Kind of wish it was two cours so we could spend more time with them.

t. brainlet who completely missed the point of LOGH

From the start we know that Reinhard is not going to be around forever and nobody can guarantee that his successor is going to be a fair ruler. A few decades or maybe even just years down the line and the people are going to wish they had some of those checks and balances provided by democracy. If your system of governance depends on having an exceptional born-once-in-a-hundred-billion genius to place at the head of the state, even a system as flawed as the latter day FPA is preferable.

Adult Swim fucked this show over from day one by airing this season finale first

This and the dog episode are the most reddit things I've ever seen

Jesus havent seen this in years.if your crying from an autists doodles your severely mentally ill. Probably not crying about the show, but just so conditioned to leting media tell you how to feel, which is a shame to humanity. Abstract hyrogiphics in motion shouldn't cause sadness in anyone, or movies. Once you feel for aj illusion, your dead insid.

kek
u mad little boy?

>t. poltard robot

I hate you. Now Im sad again

>I bet you cried over the dog waiting outside the Pizza joint too.
The one waiting on the train station makes me kind of sad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiko

t. cat owners

go back to Sup Forums you mongoloid

Matt Groening can get a bit too sappy, he overdoes the unsubtle music, facial expressions, it ruins the idea behind it. Not saying that this isn't a sad episode but there are better.

Moral Oral is definitely much sadder than Luck of the Fryish and Jurassic Bark put together, there is more thought put into understanding the situation than telling a good story, but while still doing so. It seems more effortless and a bit less tryhard.

Genuine question: Do you people ever realise how cringe inducing you are?

I legit had two tears roll down my face at Reinhard dying.

Get your head checked, lad

And yet Reinhard actually views war as a fun game and the soldiers being horrifically murdered in it are just his toys to play with.

This

Because they haven’t taken the black pill yet

What’s the least reddit thing you’ve ever seen?

Even Satan is sad over death of Yang Wenli

if everyone here were like ned flanders, there'd be no need for heaven. we'd already be there.

own anus

A mirror

>roastieposting

>based islam
>implies dogs are better than cats

Got your message confused there, goatraping pigdevil?

Episode 35 or 36 of One Piece

Who on earth would put "named for his uncle" on a person's fucking tombstone? That's the most ridiculously forced melodrama shit I've ever heard of.

Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like fragile tiny shells
Drifting in the foam
Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home

);

>i've never seen the show or episode but i'll take a screencap from the climax and make a judgement
wow amazing

I saw the fucking episode dipshit, it doesn't answer the point at all. Congratulations, you just played yourself.