Spirit: Riding Free

First thoughts?

I's stuck babysitting my niece and this is not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Isn't this the show that implied that they wanted to sleep with the horses?

A really solid animated film.

My only memory of that film is from the teaser trailer on the Shrek VHS.

Well the lead does ride bareback.

Nah this is the new animated series very loosely based on the movie.

I haven't seen them imply anything like that. I mean, they get pretty cozy with the horses, but having a sister who was a horse girl growing up, the level of coziness shown is not that far-fetched.

Does Spirit appreciate that his son is making friends with the daughter of a railroad tycoon, the very thing he stood against?

Is the sexy Injun horse going to be in this show?

I can't tell if it was always going to be Spirit or if the license was added later.
The fact that it is literally every girl and horse story ever told makes it difficult to say either way.

Oh no we aren't doing this with another horse show. We all remember how that turned out the first time.

Bedroom eyes and a nice ass.

Wouldn't you?

Goddamn shitty internet.

>tfw I swore off fapping to horses once I stopped watching MLP

I won't go back. I can't!

In all fairness this show doesn't even let the horses talk

I feel like it was just Dreamworks saying "hey guys! Remember when we made good movies?"

That won't stop them

I don't think so.
It's the future but also still old-timey so it's not actually the same Spirit, but his and Rain's (grand?)son

give into the urge user, don't deny your true self

Which shows how far we've come since the movie, where despite all of the song lyrics clearly describing Spirit's emotions at any given time, they didn't think anyone would get it unless a voice over internal monologue then just summed up what Spirit was thinking.

It still comes off as one of the more out there choices.
Everything else is either from a big franchise or a recent movie.