Favorite superhero team?

Favorite superhero team?

You posted'em.

I know it's not the most popular in comics overall, but this is my favorite family book currently.

x-men

Team comp is so dynamic and influential

being a fan is suffering

The original team

There will never be any other.

>not the JSA
>not the Invaders

Another original one

I think they meant their favorite was the original version of the Justice League of America.

The roster may change but I still love 'em

Not pictured:
>Man-Thing
>Troll
>Abe
>Fixer

Honorable mention for the Champions because they SHOULD have been great together.

Who are these edgelords?

>Juggy on the Thunderbolts
good taste

Most of these are team books rather then families.

As per the OP

Oh.....

oops

the original fantastic five

This team is ridiculously OP. What were they thinking when they made it?

I miss when diversity just means different hair color

What a ride it was.

"Put all our most popular characters together in one comic, plus Martian Manhunter because the publisher thinks 6 members is too small for a team."

These faggots.

Not an actual team, but maybe it should be

Atomic Knights, right? What were they in that had Ross art?

This

my team wins

They are The Imperfects. They have their own game

Oh, I'm sorry. You think your team has it rough?

Yeah they do, but at least people remember them... unlike these poor fuckers.

Your team loses

I really hate how DC axed this team, and retconned the All Stars members.

Why the hell is Batman wearing the 60's Batmobile as a costume?

JLA would still beat the shit out of them.

>there'll never be a Metal Men ongoing
>if it does happen, it wouldn't go past 12 issue because DC fags only want the same 4 characters.

I kind of doubt it. The Surfer is easily a match for Superman, Quasar and Green Lantern would be evenly matched, Ronan's Universal Weapon would be perfect counter to the Martian Manhunter and that leaves three very powerful heroes to take on Wonder Woman and company. Barring Flash bullshit (which doesn't happen in the comics nearly as often as Sup Forums would have us believe) the Annihilators should take this.

Nah, it's the JLA in suits of armor. I think that's from J U S T I C E. Can't remember who wrote it.

I remember the oh shit feeling and then...shit and really boring stories, so much potential and no deliverance.

I really hope their new run will be popular

>The Surfer is easily a match for Superman

I remember them user... I remember

what version of Superman and the Surfer are we talking about

You have an excellent taste, user. I was afraid for a sec that I would not see the crew in this thread. Good to know you remembered.

The Surfer's Power Cosmic is well up to the task of analyzing Supes' powers and synthesizing red sun radiation, Kryptonite or whatever it takes. If all else fails he can just suck the solar energy out of Clark.

God, I am trying to remember their names. Who where they?

and some version of Superman would probably destroy the surfer before he could even attempt this feat

Shadowpact

"Some version".
Sure man. Break out the Thought Robot or "His sneezes can blow up solar systems" Golden Age Supes. He'd win, sure. Average Supes? The one we see in JLA? Nope.

My own custom team

Young Avengers

Being me is suffering. ;_;

How very 1993 of you.

Did squad get cancelled?

Yeah. It sold like crap sadly.

The Justice Society, The (newest, like 2016) Squadron Supreme, the Fantastic Four, and the Legion of Super-Heroes. And all awesome portrait-pictures, too.
Dang, not I don't know whether to feel inspired, nostalgic, or depressed.

>Did squad get cancelled?
Cancelled with #15.

It stayed just above the cancellation range until Civil War 2 (roughly 22k-24k). When Civil War 2 tie-ins started it dropped to 16k and never recovered.

You can't tell me a comic team up with all of them wouldn't be the bees knees

Holy shit, talk about X-men rip offs.

Civil War 2 crashed so many titles and killed so much momentum each book was building. Fuck, that shit irritated me so much.

Yo when did this happen ? Moon knight,namor and dick rider uce sole

this post is obviously bait

(My) Illuminati.

>No Howard

*Howardssss

best team coming through

Who's the redhead in green and stockings?

... Man, fuck Sony.

Please tell me that's not a window behind them.

What was this series like?

Bitches love Spider-Man.

Power Girl is downright delicious.

>the REAL Defenders will never exist again

GOAT team.

X-Men, and certainly NOT pic related
you could do worse, you could have posted avengers

If yours are pic related you must be suffering right now user. Be strong they'll be back when didn't buys them back.

It's a big screen TV showing Katha-Hem. Not being a window doesn't actually improve things much considering how much damage that Ogdru Hem caused.

Oh look, it's the Avengestice League

Is that Donny Osmond as Superboy?

>Wanting today's Marvel to touch the F4

Take heart! All it would take is a combination of the MCU bubble bursting, the comic book industry recovering to pre-90's health, Marvel regaining love and respect for the things that made them great to begin with, AND creators who are passionate about the company's biggest second string team.

It could totally happen!

so good

Comic Marvel or movie Marvel?
Cause movie wise F4 has nowhere to go but up.

Fuck Marvel for sweeping them and this story under the rug. A few of The Twelve are still alive and the story ended in a place that could have seen some being active.

Save them James Robinson.

Jim Kreuger and Ross did Justice

Cyclone/Maxine Hunkel

Both Marvels.
>The movie's not faithful to the original Lee/Kirby vision and make them MCU-friendly. Screws them up with the quips and the tacticool housestyle. Completely changes their less known villains' original concepts.
>The comic title would get raped with the MCU synergy and most likely would be written either by Bendis, some other trash writer or a tumblrite.

Best team 10/10

All can taken down by one man.