Injustice 2

MANTA HYPE IS ALIVE AGAIN Edition

Fighter Pack 1 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

NRS just had a recent stream where they showed off some game mods (like the Multiverse), and some Darkseid, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern gameplay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jms-R26eGE
youtube.com/watch?v=FJMXkRfXdFU
twitter.com/noobde/status/860665580701061120
store.steampowered.com/app/425110/Street_Fighter_V_Season_1_Character_Pass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR HARLIVY

BEST PAIRING EVER

>game mods
Game MODES, sorry.

Watch it if you dare

youtube.com/watch?v=_Jms-R26eGE

God you can already hear the wife and son jokes already

I WANT A SEAHORSE

was this streamed?

>Smosh

Atleast pewdiepie

This AI Battle Simulator they're adding in seems pretty interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=FJMXkRfXdFU

at least this will get more kids to buy the game

That Cyborg helmet is fucking horrible.

>Black Guy
>That's not a monkey, it's an Ape
>Guy looks at him like "I bet you would know..."
Funniest thing I've ever seen from these guys. What happened to the Asian girl? I wanted to rub her butthole.

>Sub-Zero
>Remote chance of other MK characters

I might have a fucking stroke if Raiden or Johnny Cage are in this game

Raiden is confirmed.

I love that faggot claiming to be from Sup Forums. He actually convinced me into buying the ultimate edition so I could hear his whining. NRS made some great publicity with him.

You know, I don't ever really expect these guys to be "good" but it's really fucking cringy just watching them thumb roll the controllers in no real effort to try and do anything. Like couldn't you at least do 30 minutes of going over the buttons before hand? or maybe the others get better as video goes on? I don't know because all that yelling and fake enthusiasm is cringy as fuck and I can't take it.

Is he really though? I never trust Éd 'Ruler of Ruserealm' Boon

Did somebody post the Injustice 1 box art with that one quote on it yet?

I'm sure the guy with the pointy hat on the right is Raiden.

Those could be placeholders for all we know. A wink to those who follow the game more closely.
That said, I doubt that Raiden and Manta's silhouette are misdirections. Especially Manta, unless Boon is a Twitter masochist

twitter.com/noobde/status/860665580701061120

Captain America confirmed

"HEY AQUAMAN! HOW'S THE WIFE AND HER SON?"

Never trust Boons silhouettes user. He pulled the same shit with MKX's select screen and they meant nothing. Suffice to say a good number of people are pissed at the idea of Raiden being in

but Boon has since tweeted pointy hat man without the hat

>falling for reverse-shilling

>Hey Superman, how's the wife and son?

So I'm probably in the minority here but I actually really like Jim Lee's take on Mortal Kombat characters. Injustice Scorpion was probably my favorite skin in MKX and Sub Zero here looks cool too

>Hey Batman, how're the parents?

Is that Bronze Tiger between Manta and Subzero?

>another Cat nigga
NO!

That's DareDevil.

>Catwoman
>Cheetah
>Dexstarr
He'd fit right in.

Anyone else feel like there's WAY too many characters they want to try playing as? I have this problem from time to time whenever I play a fighting game and it takes me awhile to get settled on that one character or two that I not only really like, but I'm actually decent with.

If we're stuck with another damn animal it could at least be Vixen. And I'm all for obscure characters but Bronze Tiger seems rather limited in moveset

I like how the game does the grinding for you. Not even joking, grinding is horrible.

Just pre-ordered Injustice. I'm officially a cuck but the game just looks too fun especially after how disillusioned I've been with fighters lately.

The Gamestop chick tried to persuade me to get the Ultimate Edition but I just can't justify it after the shit sandwich the first pack is. She also tried to sell me Funko Pops so I had extra reason to get out of there ASAP.

I wanna be an autist and go to the midnight release but I play with an arcade stick.

Who's everyone maining?

>instead of Watchmen characters here's MORTAL KOMBAT LMAO

>Marvel v. Street Fighter
>DC Comics v. Mortal Kombat
>No Image Comics v. Tekken
>No Darl Horse v. Darkstalkers
>No Archie Comics v. Soul Caliber

>Game isn't even out yet
>BUY THE DLC! SEASON PASSES! PREORDER BONUSES! GIVE US SHEKELS! BUY NOW! GET EXTRA CHARACTERS THAT WE FOR SOME FUCKING REASON COULDN'T FIT INTO THE ALREADY FULL-PRICED GAME WE'RE CHARGING YOU FOR! BUY BUY BUY!
Is there something more cancerous than fighting games?

I'm betting on Far Left being Black Lightning.

A Capcom fighting game

Both are horrible choices desu, but at least Watchmen is DC I guess.

>Wanting Watchmen to be further defiled by DC's greed
Fuck off.

I could see this with the new tv show being made. Prehype for the character

what we need is a Marvel vs DC fighting game

Guys why do you keep thinking Manta is in the game? Do I have to remind you?

Absolutely. I'll probably end up maining Darkseid because preorder and shit but Flash, Cold, Deadshot, Fate, Bane, Black Adam, Green Lantern and Supergirl all interest me. Especially if the 3 premier skins are available outside the Ultimate edition.

>Vixen
>not motherfucking Animal-Man

store.steampowered.com/app/425110/Street_Fighter_V_Season_1_Character_Pass/

Probably going with Snart.

Both are great, but realistically Vixen has a better chance sadly.

Do you think there's a chance of that ever happening? If the companies could work together that would be the easiest money anyone could think of.

we had a few Marvel and DC cross over comics before

What we need is just a regular Marvel fighting game

Man what the fuck did they do to Hal?

>UNLIMITED POTENTIAL
>imagination is the only roadblock

>battery shot
>battery explosion
>wall
>bowling ball
>girders

Are you fucking kidding me?

don't be hard on her. Gamestop employees jobs depend on these sales so much you'd think they'd have to give up part of their soul if they didn't meet sells quotas. I remember when I bought a wii and the sales bitch tried to sell me 400 dollars in wii accessories. Poor girl.

The problem is that in order for that to happen
1) They would have to split profits, which Perlmutter would never agree to
And 2) They would have to fire Quesada, who's one of their most loyal cronies
The 90's, with Marvel vs. DC, was our biggest chance for that but it never happened, and now it sadly probably never will.

Those were simpler, better times.

I fucking hate it but I find it hard to blame them. The process from conception to realization of a character in a fighting game is often upwards of a million dollars. The amount of money the Skullgirls team had to spend on a single character was exorbitant and they even admitted from discussions with people from SNK and Capcom that it's exponentially higher for their games.

>Hal
>Having creative constructs
user...

Hal Jordan has always been an unimaginative idiot. Hell, the mecha, the most impressive construct he makes, is a Kyle thing.

it's sad when non creative people do stuff with GL

I'm on the fence on whether or not I should preorder it. I'll probably end up saving my money and buying the game after I get a few more paychecks but damn, I really want to play it.

I'm interested in Darkseid, Superman, Supergirl, Black Canary, Cheetah, WW, and Green Lantern myself. This roster is bretty gud.

Enchantress when?

Fuck that, lets not indulge that movie any further. Might as well get Circe instead, but Etrigan is probably the best magic character we could get

?

AYAYAYAYAYAY

this is the dynamic

>hal
willpower for days but stupid and unimaginative
>john
everything he makes is mechanically sound, as in it would actually work if it weren't a magic light construct
>kyle
he's an artist, so he has the most imagination by a lot

>Hey Frankie, how's the family?

Do I have to remind you Capcom made Sigma fucking DLC even when Ultron is in the base game?

they know megaman are desperate for anything and will pay extra

they're advertising DLC during the fucking launch trailer

And Capcom did it during the story mode trailer.

>Only 6
>NRS offering 9

Capcucks lose again

Hoshit, Buzz Lightyear?!

> #
>Do I have to remind you Capcom made Sigma fucking DLC when we don't even have a third of the roster out?

Oh look, it's fixed now

>Starfire
>Manta

MUH DICK

>Sub-zero

Really, Ed? Nobody wanted another MK guest.

This is why Guy is the best. His constructs are straight passion.

I'm glad someone took my Buzz Lightyear and Zurg mpreg yaoi fanfic and made it a character.

(I know that's a variant of his classic design, dont bitch crapcomfags in the thread)

They wouldn't add him AND Raiden

Has there been anything on the right side of the screen at all? That whole side looks like it could be filled with DLC characters.

Girl Gardner premium skin when?

reminder

From Left to Right
>Beast Boy/Plastic Man/Mr Manhattan
>Manta Ray
>?
>Azrael
>Raiden

sadly no gender swap skins

Reminder that the silhouettes are bullshit trolling

>Rorschach
Nigga, did you miss the last thread? That's just a stock Kabal picture. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if Raiden there was a stock picture as well.

Reminder that Based Manta only brings happiness.

>the big thick looking character is a girl because didn't you know not all girls have the same sexpot figure
I can see them doing this as well. Fuck yeah.

>mfw it's actually this Raiden

One can dream

That's Hellboy though not Rorschach

More like he only brings autistic dead baby jokes

Hellboy ain't that thin. Neither is Rorschach to be fair.

>Wolverine vs Wolverine Sigma never

Those bumps/horns on the head are suggestive.

I am a VERY happy Cyborg fan

>tfw Paulo almost slipped up and showed Grid

Is this Destiny?

>Cyborg fan
those exist?

>Sigma and Ultron main villains
>They even fuse in the game
>Let's make him DLC
come on Capcom. What the fuck. This doesn't make sense from any standpoint. Marketing CANNOT, defend this. Even with retarded logic.

This is Capcom's Darkseid?

Kek