What are some scenes that perfectly capture the feeling of Christmas?

What are some scenes that perfectly capture the feeling of Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=stZu1ZRk4q8
youtube.com/watch?v=PMUIwxUsZ0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>me irl

*sips*
SALT

Don't do this to me, OP.

Poor lad. I wonder if he found it.

Listen OP I didn't ask for this feel

But why?

he went to face the evil that killed his wife and kids. he killed it but at a cost of his life

mommy didn't love me for who I was so this push-pull closeness-aggression schema manifested into depression and anxiety These exact feelings are then transposed into every adult relation with society This suicide march is the little guy's resolution after years of not being able to feel a part of the tribe.

so it begins

Did he died?

What the fuck

about right

>tfw I felt close to being normal
>fiancée passed away

Now I'm back in this hole again unable to move on.

It should have been me.

did he died?

Fuck man. I am so sorry.

Time will help heal. Find another woman in the meantime.

I'm sorry user

So he was the penguin equivalent of pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=2LAuzT_x8Ek

It's just a fucking snake. What a stupid faggot.

>It should have been me

It's not too late.

When will they learn

My girlfriend died a week before I was going to propose to her. I don't even care if she said yes or not, to lose her was too devastating. You can try so hard in life but for some of us, there always has to be that "fuck you" that makes me wonder if I was intended to suffer. Worse, others have to have their lives taken to make me suffer. What the fuck is this world? I miss her so much.

We got a badass in here

Should end that with a "wasted" splash screen, but use the word "humiliated" instead.

HOLY FUCK HOW WILL MANLETS EVER RECOVER

haha

imagine being this unlucky

Smooth criminal

I can :(

At this point you should just laugh at the absurdity of life

When I was like 14 I got into a fight with a gang member and he went and got his gang and they tried to murder me, fucked me up for so long, but now I'm just a broken human being

At least I'm not sad

>that one moment when he glances back

Godspeed, penguin. I hope you found whatever it is you were looking for.

Source?

Good to hear

The look on the guy next to her sums it up perfectly.

china

Tianjin Explosion back in 2015. Killed almost 200 people if I remember correctly.

where's the legacy captcha

is this from that disney movie black nigger or whatever

does this capture the feeling of Christmas because it made me say JESUS CHRIST?

>Penguin stops and looks back just as they ask "but why"

Fun fact: Hyenas live in a matriarchal society. The female Hyenas can develop pseudo penises which are essentially massive clitorises. When they give birth, the baby has to pass through the penis which is nearly as large as a male penis. The female hyenas will also rape other females and men into submission. They're basically futa catdogs.

Im sorry anons

Although I think the pseudo penis might only apply to spotted Hyenas. I'm just a brainlet with a passing interest in biology every now and then.

youtube.com/watch?v=stZu1ZRk4q8

youtube.com/watch?v=PMUIwxUsZ0Q

CRABS AH HERE

That video game show went to shit after the fatman died. He was the soul of the show

this rapidly kills the crab

Source?

>kills the crab with german efficiency

nothing personal kid

To whip it!

Whip it good!

Hahahaha, fucking faggot!

>but why?

WELL, WHY?!! There must be proper answer if the doctor knew

What's up with the lack of empathy in this place, particularly on Christmas?

what a thrill

WITH DARKNESS AND SILENCE THROUGH THE NIGHT

All the happy people are off with their families or asleep, all the bitter people are here right now. They've got nowhere else to go.

>unhappy people can't sleep

the absolute state of reddit blowins

Unhappy people can be awake in other parts of the world, it isn't day 24/7 you mong.

And all the happy people are asleep because 24/7 happy people sleep right reddit?

fuck you tough guy
>just got a haircut
>feeling good
>pay, leave store
>open the fucking door
>the corner of your eye catches the two foot snake that attached itself to your hip
plus look at how the snake moves. that is no ordinary snake

what the fuck was going through his mind when he did this?

Such a poorly constructed response from you could only be the work of American education. Hope you guys get it sorted soon.

>maybe if I sound like a retard I can win

But I thought all the happy people were asleep?
>"All the happy people are off with their families or asleep, all the bitter people are here right now. They've got nowhere else to go."

It must be unfortunate when your logic can't stand up to scrutiny because you're a NEET who lacks logical deductive skills. Maybe watching a videogame tutorial would be more up your alley, rather than trying to communicate with people who aren't as slow as you?

that's from that firework storage explosion that looked like a small nuke right?

>haircut

that's clearly a pet store you moron

>ywn be raped by a Hyenas pseudo penis

is that a fucking finger he loses there?

Who /homealone/ for Christmas?

Holy shit i didnt notice
Its probably something from the phone though

real life blowout, holy shit

get out of here

Humans are so supremely fucked up

Why american do it?

>arrest of Destiny.webm

Is this how early humans discovered the rest of the world? some autist just walked off the wrong way one day and came back not dead for once?

Can someone give me some context?

Might have been a little more thoughtful than that. Only a bit, though

Crazy that if that penquin got supremely lucky he could have changed the course of the penquin species forever. Do you wonder if this could be evolutionary? As in a species can afford to lose one low value male for the prospect of new living environments? Poor frozen Pingu.......

What documentary is this from?