Better than All-Star Superman

Better than All-Star Superman.

>the last issue will never fucking come out

How so? I've never read it, OP. What is it about? Does it share similar themes to All-Star?

>Mark Millar

Now, I'll be the first to say All-Star Superman is overrated shit, but I doubt it.

>Better than All-Star Superman.

No. I like Jupiter's Legacy, but no.

>Better than All-Star Superman

OP ain't responding to because he knows he's got nothing to say.

I like it but no

coloring/inking are better suited to Quitely's pencils, though

Fuck off. Unlike you I'm confident in my opinions. I don't need to defend shit.

You can suck a dick too.

Basically, one of the world's most powerful superheroes stages a revolution and murders the equivalent of Superman (who was his brother) and Wonder Woman. The kids of the super-couple end up on opposing sides: the son joins up with his uncle, who was more of a father figure to him than his own father, and the daughter escapes with her boyfriend, the son of the world's greatest supervillain and ex-superhero. Several years later, the superheroes have taken over most of the world, while the daughter and her boyfriend have raised their super-powered son in secret, and then the story goes along from that.

Not sure where the All-Star comparison comes from other than having Quitely on art. I guess it's because Millar used that hyperbolic "the greatest superhero story of this generation" and a lot of people see All-Star as that?

Not even close. It's VERY dark.

You're confident in your opinions, but incapable of wording why?

If you have to defend your opinions on Sup Forums, then you've already lost.

> in my opinion if you share opinions you lose

Mark Millar's Superman Adventures > Morrison's Superman

Millar's X-Men > Morrison's

Millar's creator owned work > Morrison's

Millar's Authority > Morrison's

I can dig it. Quitely's work is definitely better.

go to bed Mark

you forgot to mention how the son and daughter of the superman equivalent were basically huge dipshits. The son is a whiney piss-baby and the daughter was a drug addict gutter trash.

bump

ASS is a generous 7/10 but I still can't agree

>9
My headcanon is that Morrison and Millar made up but it never really went public and Millar made Jupiter's Legacy after brainstorming with Morrison about Earth 16.